Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

Fellow somalis ever wished you never cared

looking at the plight of our brothers and sisters in our country i just feel so angry and helpless.

Alhamdulliah my life is in a good condition but i just want the same sense of happiness for my brothers and sisters back home. I just cant feel being sad looking at our country and our people. Sometimes i wish i was so ignorant and never bothered about somalia.

Is it weak and pointless to care?

Kashafa   

Is it weak and pointless to care?

I ask you, future Admiral of the Somali seas: What man is a man that does not care ? What man is a man that does not make the world better ?

I remember back when Gaza was being destroyed by the Israeli war machine, wallahi, I could barely eat. Food had no taste in my mouth and sleep brought no rest to my eyes. To watch an entire community murdered, an entire country razed to the ground in a orchestrated killing campaign while the 'civilised' world cheered on drunk with bloodlust. 1500 massacred, thousands greviously wounded, schools and hospitals turned to concrete rubble. My heart mourned for Gaza: For the murdered babies. For families torn to pieces. For fathers who gave their lives defending everything that is holy in this world.

But Gaza still stands today. Xur'ratun Abi'ya. In spite of the treachery of the Laughing Cow of Egypt. In spite of the collusion and collaboration of Mahmoud Abbas and Fatah. In spite of the most devious plotting and scheming conjured by neocons.

Gaza still stands.

And so does Somalia.

All the honour in this world lies in caring, in feeling, in healing, in helping, in acting, in striving, in fighting, in standing.

And all the inherent humiliation lies in not caring, in sleeping, in slumbering, in giving up, in giving in, in selling out, in kissing butt.

As for Somalia, there are men and women who have sworn oaths of fealty, unto the last breath, to never stop caring and never stop fighting until victory is achieved and the freedom from foreign hegemony blossoms into a united Islamic State of Somalia with a strong central government.

The barking of UN dogs and the braying of Ethiopian donkeys will not impede the unrelenting march of the Somali People towards Guul iyo Gobonimo. And the foreign-backed cowards who have never lived a day of xalaal, who have been raised on xaraam gains all their lives will be exterminated, whether it takes 10 more months or 10 more years. No mercy. No compromise. No half-measures. They and their supporters have one of two options: Death Or exile.

Such is the march of Islam in Ardhul-Soomaal, brothaman akhi.

For it is coming.

The barking of UN dogs and the braying of Ethiopian donkeys will not impede the unrelenting march of the Somali People towards Guul iyo Gobonimo.

Nicely put! i couldn't agree more with you there.

however our paths to get there is different.

Haatu   

the best anyone can do for them is to make dua.

O allah help our muslim brothers wherever they may be.

aamiin

Malika   

Anyone with an ounce of humanity within will be moved by the plight of our people.

Somali Pirate,do you want to be part of the change?

Are you willing to be part of those whom are channeling that ANGER into something rather positive,hopeful and mostly POWERFUL?

If so,we would welcome you to our organisation called 'Somalis for Somalia', what we are asking is you be a leader in your own right and bring at least 40 - 100/200 people in our gathering. Which will happen in NYC outside the UN building,we are going to hold a 'sit' protest. Since we have been refuse an audience with the policy makers and those whom are holding power over Somali matters. The Somali people are going to organise themselves,this will include money. Without money,we will end up depending on those with Power Over us to fund our movement and we do not want that. So,start with those around you,empower them in exchage they empower us ,with their support we will bring CHANGE and have POWER back..

Imagine this,if each one of so called leaders among our people could organise their people,and we had a collective voice of 3-4 million people,OUR VOICE would be heard across the globe...Just imagine! smile.gif

To get our manifesto,and be part of the movement..I can be reached on: Dreamsaremadetoday@y ahoo.com

smile.gif

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I wish those sentiments are true and translated into action ..............

dude unlike you i care for all somalis not just a select few.