Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

The Hol-hol Fiasco

^^Why?

The man went out his way to chase hiw own elders and as he return to LA fell victim to a different voilant bobming.

What is your beef with reporting the news from SOOL, NGGONE :D ?

NGONGE   

^^ Chase out is a very strong term here. What happened to this man does not compare to the handbags at holhol, Xaaji. A sense of proportion please. :D

NGONE, you are now talking about the degree of the violence, maaha :D ?

I agree proportionality is relevant here, but remember we are talking about Somalia.

Chase out is exactly what he did. Why else would the elders, all of them , decide to relocate the venue of their gathering awoowe.

Oodweyne, awoowe dont get livid with us for we are only commenting the news out of the LA city.It is not our fault that your clannish gloating has been short lived :D

NGONGE   

Xiin,

Did the Garads run out of holhol with their macawis in their mouths as they were being chased out by this man and his soldiers? :D

There was no violence against the Garads in holhol, unless you wish to report something we have missed of course. Ma bakooradaha laga jabiyaay? Mese one of them had his ulcer playing up as a result of SL interference? Aaah! Ku gartay, blood pressurka baas ba ku kacay. :D

^^Weak armor awoowe :D . Stop the play with semantics.

There must be reaons as to why that assemply of elders could not continue thier peaceful gathering.

I granted the degree of the two voilances, but dont push it awoowe

As dhiig ugama kacsane dee ninyahow, waxaan si fiican baan u aqaanna haddaad arkaysaa iyadoo adduunku isbedelay :D

NGONGE   

Xiin,

The dhiig kac was not you, it was (probably) one of the Garads. So mad odhan violence was committed against them? :D

It's not semantics. There was no violence in one incident and there was a bomb in another.

It's like the Egyptain joke about the two farmers who were playing chess. One of them killed the other's knight. So the loser got up, left the room for ten minutes and came back smiling. The first asked him 'where did you go?' and he calmly replied 'you killed my knight/horse and I poisoned your cattle. :D

^^lol

NGONGE, awoowe you and I know what happened in Hol-hol was a misguided venture on SL's side. We shall leave it there. Those who were celebrating when the elders were disturbed want us to moarn with them when the man who chased the elders got hurt.

Oodweyne, awoowe lets not talk about balls, or comment on the male stuff, which I have secured under three layers due to a extremely weather here.

You are talking like a desperate man who gets frustrated with the way things are going there. It seems time and again those who matter in the region have rejected the separatist policies you support. You wish an all out war as you think that would settle things in your favor, but again, that shows the weakness of your position. As painful as it’s for those concerned, the world has NOT ended, and will not end, for Somaliweyn’e camp when Lasanod fell for we now that is temporary loss. Not only Lasanod, but then entire NW will come home awoowe.

Marka aashaa…

^^You are missing the point awoowe.

The GOAL is to DENY you recognition, and thus far, you would agree, that it has been successful :D .

We are not settling clannish scores like you are neither are we interested in gloating about shallow victories. SOOL have no historical grievance awoowe.

Substance.Please.

^^Now keep your ears on the ground

Garoowe without sending troops won this round. The elders bi ajmacihim come home for safety :D

Balaayya aan waxba xeerinayn baa alla tusay

'Communal'. 'Race'. 'Family'.

Angery words from the resident secessionist of SOL.

Awoowe, it's 2010, and not in 1900s when SOOL lions used to raid your choice camels bringing it home safe with thier signature poems :D , they are no longer adhering to the same clannish settleing scores

Things changed waryee. Alas you refused to change

Sophist   

Xiinoow, the shir will begin tomorrow as Garad Saleebaan will be going there tomorrow.

As you know I am Garowe and I had the pleasure of sitting with Garad Saleebaan last night. The man was full of exuberance and his confidence astonished me. I just hope the young Garad Jama will let Xaglatoosiye fall of his back smile.gif

Sophist