Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SL: 'Calanka Somalia waa qaran-dumis'

^^ :D:D

There is nothing wishful-thinking about the resonance of the unity flag with Boorama communities. The headline of this thread says it all, NGONGE. What they tell you is not always true :D

NGONGE   

^^ Like I said, it's mere morsels. You keep looking for random flags in Borama, saaxib. My eyes are looking in a totally different direction, I'm trying to sell that SL flag to the SSC folks.

NGONGE, we know that SSC has been a political thorn on your side. The failure of your strategy toward that region is manifested in the fact that SSC has now developed a military wing. The dispute there has been long running however and the secessionists’ desire to reach the promised colonial borders is well documented. You tell us you are still crawling to reach that political station. We say you never will.

What took place in Boorama though is more profound in the sense that it highlights the fragility of your project awoowe. Who would’ve thought your security apparatus would struggle to put down a blue-flag-waving demo in Borama… :D

NGONGE   

^^ No failure, adeer. LA is still in our hands. The others will happily come (mark my words).

The rest, like I told you already, is nothing to worry about. Kaalay ila muraan when there is a political wing (never mind a military one). Afar ciyaal calan la so cararay is only profound to you, saaxib. :D

^^You told us many things that proved to be a wishful thinking. This one is in the news and we refuse to take your word for it :D

As for SSC, apparently you think LA’s current political bubble is a good investment. It is also evident that you deny the existence of SCC military wing, which the Hargeysa admin, out of desperation, calls terrorist.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^You told us many things that proved to be a wishful thinking. This one is in the news and we refuse to take your word for it
:D

As for SSC, apparently you think LA’s current political bubble is a good investment. It is also evident that you deny the existence of SCC military wing, which the Hargeysa admin, out of desperation, calls terrorist.

Miyaa lago noqday hadalka madhan, saaxib? Car give me one instance when I told you many things that proved to be wishful thinking? I say Car :D

Xiin, saaxib, ciyaarta iga daa dee. Adiga waxaa ku hadlaa and I usually let it pass, ma hadaad is tedhi ceebtaada NGONGE ku shaambaday, Mr Caravan? Dee naga daaya.

As for SSC, again, aniga I talk politics and you talk waxay naftaado doonayso. Isku sheeko ba ma nihin.

Che, xaqiraada jooji warya. Gadaal ka raacaad sheegaysid indho furan ayuu wax ku raacay. Adiga se, marna prime minster taageer, marna Al Shabab iyo calankooda madow, marna calanka bluuga. Eesh haada? :D

Taleexi   

War Ngonge iyo Xiinow haddaanu tashanay maad na dhigtaan. PL-na Atam bay ka dhammaan weyday. SL-na calamo buluug ah baa Boorame ka buuxa bay ka dhammaan waayeen. Geeridaada raagtaa geel dhalayana waa ku tustaa.