Sign in to follow this  
keynan

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT????

keynan   

' HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT ???

"All the stories in our World have just one theme and same idea. Fight between good and bad.."

"Have you ever noticed, there's always some kind a struggle going on between the good and evil."

"Anywhere you go, anywhere you look, its the same thing."

"In schools, homes, offices, businesses, countries, everywhere."

"Any TV show, any movie or video game: Same strory good fighting evil."

" And we all want the good guy to win in the end and get whatever the prize, dont we.."

"We do get sad when the good guy does not win. Its considered a sad or bad ending."

Do you know why???."

The truth about your life: Game of life begins!!!

Please do not die, without knowing what you were really here for.

" Just spend 5 minutes of your precious life here and read this. OK? "

God is the infinity. He is the begining / end of everything.If you start finishing everything in this universe you will end up with something in the end. LAW OF PHYSIC: physical matter changes forms but never ends up to be zero. Something cannot be made with nothing, you have got to have something to make something. So this whole universe is not made by a mistake.

THERE ARE REASONS BEHIND IT.

God have uncountable ( not humanly possible to count ) numbers of angels and ginns to praise Him, day and night. So He, made a new creation better than angels and jinns and named him as "Adam" ( first male human ), and gave him all the wonderful things in the heavens (Jannah.)

But after a while he requested the God for a companion because he was lonely. So God who is Most kind and most Gracious made a female "Eve" (Huwwa in Arabic) for him.

GOD: Angel, Genie and then human {Adam and Eve}

Angels / Genies (Jinns)

God have uncountable Angels, And uncountable Genie (Jinns).

Angels are made of Light. Jinns are made of Fire.

Angels have no ability to decide or will. Jinns have the power to think/decide.

Angels are assigned different duties by God. Jinns can decide between right/wrong.

Angels do not have needs/desires. Jinns have needs/desires like humans.

Angels can not reproduce. Jinns reproduce like humans.

A test for Jinns:

Somebody got jealous!!!!!

Now that we have a clear idea of three main types of creatures ( Human, Jinn and Angels ) of God. Lets see what happens next:

So God ordered angels to bow ( to put their heads on the ground infront of Adam and Eve) because God gave this new creature ( human couple ) a higher status than angels.

So all the angels bowed to human couple (Adam and Eve.) No questions asked, they just did, what they were ordered to do.

Next,God ordered Jinns to bow to the human couple whom He (God) gave higher status than jinns too.

They all did except Satan ( shaytan in Arabic.) He used to pray more than any one else and was God's favourite.

Satan was considered God's most pious jinns. He prayed day and nights non stop all his life, thats why he was kinda favourite of God. He was concidered better jinn than anybody else in the whole universe. So he got jealous.

Since he is a jinn, he decided not to listen to God, and do what he thought was right. He became proud of himself.

So Satan said: I am made of fire, this human is made of dirt (dust). I AM BETTER THAN HIM. Why should I bow to him?

Do you think God liked it? No.

God became furious with satan and ordered him out of the heavens. God said he is not obidient and should be punished and thrown in Hell.

So satan requested that :

" O my God, i know you are Most Kind and Merciful,, therefore give me atleast some time to prove that this human, that you created will disobey You like I did. {He will not praise and pray You (God) like You want him to}. He ( human ) is no better than me."

Satan's challange to God:

Even though satan made God so furious, God still accepted satan's request.Because He is Most Kind indeed.

And God promised: Ok you are free till the day of judgement (last day of world), and any one who follows your footsteps will endup in Hell with you.

So satan swore to misguide humans every single second of his life, in every possible way.

His goal is to take as many humans, he can, with him to his final destination which is Hell.

And God also said : He will send guidance to guide human beings from time to time, if they will stay on the right path their Reward is Heaven (Jannah) where they will live forever.

If they did not listen to his guides (Prophets) and listened to the satan instead, then their destination will be Hell ( jahannum in Arabic), where they will be punished and tortured forever. But the deadline of this test is death and day of judgement (Yom-ul-kayama)

From that moment the fight between the good and the bad began.

Satan wants to prove what he said was right by misguiding us humans.

Satan misguides us by putting wrong ideas in human brain so human cannot decide properly and instead ends up wrong or bad decisions by not doing the right thing.

The human couple was living happily in heaven , thanking God for every thing, every day until,...

The satan started trying to mislead Adam and his wife, and got them into eating the forbidden fruit (which was their first test) (they flunked it Big time !!!) and got them kicked out of the heaven.

So God made a testing room for them [ this earth (Al-ard in Arabic) in 7 days and filled it with trees, plants, animals and water.] and provided whatever they needed to stay alive for their temporary stay ( Permanent stay was Heaven but due to this test thing we gotta stay in this examination hall for a while.)

So God send this human couple to this world as a punishment, not for fun or vacation.

(Heaven was billions x trillions x zillions x infinity times better.No pain and no hard work Just praise the God and enjoy!)

God took away life in Heavens from them, which is absolutey uncompareable with the life here in the world. Adam and Eve cried their eyes out for days and probably months until God forgave them, since He is the most merciful.

Human life begins on earth

Adam and Eve started a family. And so did the Bad Jinns.

Since satan is a Jinn, he reproduces / increasing in number. Behind every human there are two satans.

But at the same time God has also assigned two angels on each side of humans.

Angel on the right side writes and records all the good deads that you did and not did yet but intend to do..

Angel on the leftside writes and records all the bad deeds that you have done.

Set of twins:

In the begining Allah used to bless Adam and Eve with twins every time. One boy and one girl. So they could marry them off with the next pair of the twins. So satan did his job and one of the younger son wanted to marry his own twin sister instead of the other one because he thought she was more beautiful. Adam and Eve got mad at him and told him that he cant marry her. He can only marry the older girl from the first set of twins and older son will marry his twin sister. So when Adam was away for Haj,...younger brother got mad at older brother over this. Older brother 'Habeel' said I will not fight with you over this. So younger brother 'Kabeel' threw a stone at him that proved very fatal and Habeel died instantly. Now Kabeel did not know what had just happened. He had never seen any one die nor he knew death. He freaked. He feared that what would he say to his father. He got so afraid that his complexion became dark. Anyways he walked around for days carrying his brothers body not knowing what to do. Then Allah sent crows to show him what to do with the dead. He saw them burrying their dead and then he finally burried his older brother.

As a result of anger(Satans work) one brother killed the other.

First fight and first blood in the world was over a woman, between brothers, because of satan.

Stone Age:

No books, no Prophets, Rule of the Jungle in the world.

Human increaed in number and needed guidance.

They felt lost and scared after the deaths of their grandparents Adam and Eve.

They did not know a lot of things.

They needed a catalogue: ' How to live in this world.'

They lived like animals. They had limited knowledge of the world.

They started worshiping anything that scared them, or surprised them..

For example: sun, moon, thunders, oscean, animals, rain, fire etc.

They thought if they worship these things, they wont harm them.

Total ignorance prevailed.

Plus satan's hard work.

They forgot whatever they knew about God.

So God started sending guidance for those who were looking for Him, like he promised to guide. Over the years He sent many Prophets at different times and places. Only three were sent with Holy books.

1. Torah

So human beings increased in number and so did the race of satan.

Too many human beings without any written rules. Imagine how much developed their brains would be at that time,......not much. I bet if they could see a computer, they would probably get scared. So Allah started sending them books of knowlege but easy ones and not too many complecated rules.

Since God promised to send guidance, He did.

God sent the Book " Torah " through Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him.)

Some believed in him and some did not.

People who believed in him are called " Jews " (Yahood)

People who listened to satan started worshiping sun, trees and fire and animal, because of their ignorance.

Jews were on the right path until they became more in number. New problems arose with passing time. They needed more rules about new things. That book needed to be updated since it did not cover everything.

In Torah God predicted about sending another Prophet.

So far: Number of religons: Two.

1. Non believers

2. Jews.

2. Bible

So God sent another book with more advance knowledge: The Bible ( Injeel ) through Jesus ( Real name: Essa ) (Peace be upon him.)

So half of the people who who still did not listen to satan, converted to Christanity and became Christians.

And again there were some who did not.

So now how many religons we got so far? Three.

Non believers ( who worship anything but God )

Jews ( who did not convert )

Christians ( Non believers + Jews who listened to the Prophet Jesus and converted )

Nothing outragious or fictious or too hard to believe ???

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, Who had brought Adam in to being without a father and mother.

Also the truth is Jesus was never crucified. It was the plan of Jesus's enemies to crucify him, but God saved him and raised him to Heaven. And his likeness was put over another man, ( certainly not a difficult thing to do for God ) and that man was crucified instead.

Jesus is alive and will be back before the day of judgement to spread the word of one God. And then he will die a normal death.

In Bible there was a prediction for one last Prophet, but now i think it has been taken out.

How reliable Bible is, let me give you just one example:

Last words of Jesus:

You would expect atleast his last words to be accurate right? Wrong. They messed them up too.

Gospels account give 3 different versions of the last words of the Jesus. Mathew and Mark quote him as crying," My God, my God why have you forsaken me?" In Luke he prays, " Father into your hands I place my spirit." In John he says, "It is finished."

The problem with Bible was too many people writing too many different versions. A lot of things have been changed in Bible. why? What happens when a story travels from a person to person, in the end its totally diferent story. Thats what happened with the Bible, nobody tried to save it.

3.Quran

God gave extraordinary powers to His Prophets, so they can prove that they have been sent by Him.

God gave Prophet Essau --Jesus the power to heal, make dead alive.

So satan did his job and put ideas in their heads and some of them started thinking he was either the God or his soul or son.

Satan's job is to make things complicated so he did. Otherwise truth was simple.

Why can't God send another Prophet, like Moses to save humans? (Jesus)

What kind of a God has a son???

Why can't he have more sons??? Is he not the God???

If He can have one son like humans, why doesnt he have more relatives???

Why couldnt He save HIS ONLY SON?

So his own creatures (humans) can be forgiven by HIMSELF?

Is'nt everybody responsible for their own actions?

How can someone die to cleanse you of your sins???

Does it sound ridiculous? Well it is. Sounds like the work of a famous jin-satan.

" THINK ABOUT IT....." ***You wont get it, if your brain is under the contol of Satan.

DOES IT REALLY MAKE SENSE !!!

"Jesus--Essa was one of the many many Prophets of God. He never claimed to be God. His job was to bring the word of God in this world."

So anyways Satan got busy doing his favourite thing messing up human minds.

When things got bad again, people needed more rules more info, an UPDATED catalogue and a guide.

God sent another book " Quran " through his last Prophet Mohammed (Salullahoalheywasalum).

God promised to not to sent any more Prophets because Prophet Mohammed brought the rest of the info people needed. Info in Quran is sufficient for people till the day of judgement which is not very far from the time of arrival of the last guiding book. Last detailed and complete book of knowledge.

One more thing God promised to keep every word of this book (Quran) safe till the last day. Its still is same the way it was thousands of years ago. Unchanged!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single letter.

Result of Satan's success: SCORE BOARD

* So lets see how many religons we got now: Four. See how this number is increasing?

Non believers of God ( No Prohpets, no books)

( Extremely ignorant forefathers / everything is selfmade and without any reason !!!)

Jews ( Dont believe in Jesus, still waiting for him to showup. Dont believe:Prophet Mohammed,

and believe in Moses )

( Still living in their past, too picky about Prophets )

Christians ( Dont believe in Mohammed(SAW) Believe in Moses and Jesus)

( Too confused, Multiple personality of God ( God, father, son, spirit, holy ghost etc.)

Muslims ( Believe and respect all Prophets and their Books) i.e., Moses, Essa -Jesus, Mohammed (SAW)

{ Very strong faith, and strong sense of direction, no confusion about anything.}

( Believe in a direct link to God (ALLAH) not through anybody else )

So you see all Prophets said the same thing: Do good, be good and kind and stay away from evil and bad. Praise the One and same God ( They all used different names for the same God due to difference of languages.)

So people who kept listening to Prophets time after time, book after book, did not REFUSE any Prophets or Books are called "Muslims" who were actually Christians in the begining and before that they were Jews.

*** So you see only a good muslim is on the right path.

Everybody else is on their way to be the fuel of Hell forever.

I am not saying Muslims are the perfect ones and they never do anything wrong.

Muslims are humans too and our common enemy Satan fools them too.

Bad Muslims make all Muslims look bad. Because bad Muslims are the ones misguided by satan and they will be punished too. Everybody is resposible for their actions and how they finish their test, grade:A, B, C, D or F.

There is no second chance for playing this game/test: called life.!!!!

Even if you are Muslim that does'nt mean satan will give up on you and leave you alone. No, satan will try to mislead you until your last breath.

There are some extremely good jews and christians, who probably never do anything wrong. Even though they dont pray to Allah, He rewards them for doing good in this world, becaues He is most Kind. When these people die they cant ask for heaven for doing good only. And they keep thinking they are blessed by their so called gods. Why? Satan's hard work!!!!!

YOU HAVE GOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR TRUE CREATOR AND THANK HIM HERE. Thats why He created you.

If you forgot him and then He will forget you on the Big day.

Whose side are you on?? Are you a Good guy or bad guy???

So Dear Reader, stop for just one moment of your life, and breathe and think.

Do you think you have been praying to the Right God all your life????

What if your are not???

Wouldnt it be a waste of entire life???

May be thats why you feel lost, empty and useless????

How would you feel if you have been extremely helpful and generous to someone and that some one never even acknowledeged you or said thankyou to you for all that you did for him?????

I think you will feel bad and you will get mad too. Right??

How do you think God should treat you when you go back to face him where you came from???

GUESS WHAT, IF YOU DID NOT REMEMBER HIM HERE, YOU DONT GET A REWARD.

SO you better make sure you worship the True and One and Only God, Who definitely desrves to be praised.

Who put two eyes on the front of your head, so you can see where you are going.

Who gave you a perfect system in your perfect body.

Who made this whole world with everything in it for one sole reason: so you can have a good short stay in this motel called World.

"You are here to pass or flunk your test called: LIFE." ( like it or not.)

" So that your final and eternal destination can be determined; "

" Based on your performance (lifetime) in this test room (Earth). "

You've got to earn Paradise. You 've got to prove your are worth entering Jananh/paradise.

" I think its fair. What do you think??? "

"May Allah guide you to the truth before you see the last sunset of your precios life."

Everybody has to go back, where they came from.

TEST YOURSELF RIGHT NOW !!!

Ok, If you want to see your belief is right or not, here is a test for you.

If you are from anyother religon than Islam, try it. ( Muslims already know it.)

1. Take a shower

2. Wear clean clothes

3. Sit somewhere clean and close your eyes. **Best if you do in the late hours of night.

Say this in your heart and mean it :

"Oh my Real Creator, I know you are listening to me. Please guide me and help me find the true path because I feel I am lost. I cant find my way back without Your help. So help me find the truth, before I die. I leave this in Your hands. Help me find you please send me guidence. Ameen."

Keep doing it until you feel He heard you. I gaurantee, if you really meant it you will find Him, in a way you wont even believe it. Just be on the look and keep your eyes, ears and heart open.

May Allah have mercy on you and on all of us. Ameen.

-KIWI   

Asalaamu Calykum

Shukran brother for the informative piece.

May Allah help us in our crusade march on the right path. AMIIN

LuCkY   

^^^^^AmIIn.

JazakaLLah Khayr.May ALLah Lead us aLL to the right path and protect us from straying and foLLowing the footsteps of the misguided and satan.AmIIn.

Nur   

Keynaan

Good observation, may I add:

Good and evil represent a manifestation of Allah SWT will, and wisdom, Allah SWT says:

" Wa nafisn wa maa sawaahaa, fa alhamahaa fujuurahaa wa taqwaahaa, qad aflaxa man zakaahaa wa qad khaaba man dassaahaa"

The above verse decribes how Allah swt created the soul and inspired this soul to know both good and evil and made it capable in chosing either good and evil, Also Allah swt gave us intelligence to know the difference and desires that when not tamed can go the evil way " Nafsun ammara bil suu"

Good is sponsored by Allah, and it is self supporting since Allah SWT name is XAQQ, but Evil or Baatil does not stand alone, it needs to be supported by other means.

For that reason when you described the battle of the good and evil in the movies, you see that good is always disadvantaged, while evil has a lot of tools and weapons, that good is out numbered, but evil has many supporters, that Good looks weak, while evil looks strong, yet at the end, good overcomes evil and that is a phenomena ( Sunna kawniya) fro Allah swt

Nur