Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

President Silanyo arrives in Addis Ababa

Kamaavi   

^Well by counting those Eelo, Burco, Odweyne, Adna etc..., it seems you have more Colleges than you have toilets. What is up with that? :D Do you have any idea what University means? A university is a place of higher learning which teaches students to be productive and have excellent work Ethic, I am sure those proclaimed "universities" teach the wagaash kids to be excellent pimps for the queen (western NGO workers) and excellent beggars. :D For 2010-2011 session, how many of them will get admitted to Admas,,? :D

Besides, your uncle Mr Haile Sellasie couldn't persuade to change the mind of my uncle Makhtal Dahir after imprisoning him for 27 years. But you will not admit the truth, and values of the resistances that my uncles founded for Somalis.

Ps.Why Omaar was refused to visit his father's tacsi? ;)

Emperor   

Siilaanyo isaguna Xajkii buu tagay soo ma ahan? Hadana tahliishiisi buu Zenawi soo siinayaa.

Allooow maxaa kala haysta madaxda Somali iyo far isugu yeerida Addis Ababa.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Allooow maxaa kala haysta madaxda Somali iyo far isugu yeerida Addis Ababa.

Waa nasiib darro weyn laakiin qaar baa u arko inay arintan tahay horumar uu odaygu gaadhay.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Kamaavi:

^Well by counting those Eelo, Burco, Odweyne, Adna etc..., it seems you have more Colleges than you have toilets. What is up with that?
:D

Well that's just one indicator of progress but I don't expect you Caamo to know that. :D In fact many more are needed. Years back, there was a minister making a speech and was interupted by Gen Barre who challenged the minister about the Somali population figure he had just given. The minister replied; if the population was that great as the General claimed and the country had so few schools, hospitals, etc it means the Kacaan had failed. The speechless General sat down and the minister continued with his presentation. Guess who that smart ex-minister was?

Mr Haile Sellasie couldn't persuade to change the mind of my uncle Makhtal Dahir after imprisoning him for 27 years. But you will not admit the truth, and values of the resistances that my uncles founded for Somalis.

C'on now, the likes of Makhtals and Doolaals were genuine freedom fighters AUN. I was talking about Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Cabdalle Xasan (Wasiir-ku-Xigeenkii Arrimaha Gudaha ee Xayle Salaasi) smile.gif

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Kamaavi:

^Well by counting those Eelo, Burco, Odweyne, Adna etc..., it seems you have more Colleges than you have toilets. What is up with that?

Well that's just one indicator of progress you Caamo.
I am sure you know lot of wagaash pimps( and excellent beggars) have already been trained for the queen since your inception. But still you live in grass houses, :D enough progress for you pander?

Guess who that smart ex-minister was?

Not Omaar's uncle, is he? :D

quote:Originally posted by Kamaavi:

Mr Haile Sellasie couldn't persuade to change the mind of my uncle Makhtal Dahir after imprisoning him for 27 years. But you will not admit the truth, and values of the resistances that my uncles founded for Somalis.

C'on now, the likes of Makhtals and Doolaals were genuine freedom fighters AUN.
smile.gif
So are the 900 ONLF marines who landed recently. :D But you are half in denial as usual.

Ps. Good luck with the fresh law Ayoubto. smile.gif

AYOUB   

^ Waa af-kanool cay iyo cabaad ku booda marka runta loo sheego. smile.gif

Muriidi

You out-number the Tigres and have Eritrean support, what else do you need? The problems is the likes of you are lead by the likes of the Admiral, Prof. Gaandhi and Axmed Madoobe. The rest of you are lead by Daud, Ilays and co. The supposed younger and educated like yourself are no better because they too are mis-lead to blame the likes of Rayaale and Siilaanyo instead of facing the reality. But hey, one must not grumble. The question is; WTF is it you want us to do for you? smile.gif

Kamaavi   

^Well often times there is very little to be positive about when dealing with these issues. It would be nice I suppose to talk about the flowers and the trees etc but that would not take us anywhere would it? :D

It is good that you mentioned, the freedom fighter and the leader of the noble cause Admiral M.Omar Isman and the well respected Prof.Gandhi. Those are among the few men who have resisted and fought against what Siilanyo and Riyale couldn't resist. I hope you take some lessons from the board and engage them further. What you may see as an insult is necessary. :D We discuss issues very openly and plainly here, no eggshells to walk on, and no claims of peace and love and unity all the time to cloud the issues. They are tough and they must be dealt with plainly.

It is difficult for many secessionists to deal with these issues because they take them personally… AS WELL THEY SHOULD! When we get personally offended then it should make us examine our behavior and hidden prejudices even more and consciously refine our own behavior. No one has called you stooge(enemy collaborator) but many of us who would not see ourselves as stooge have elements of prejudice that we need to deal with in ourselves. This applies to both secessionist and non-secessionist and all the shades in between. Ones can feel offended or uncomfortable or ones can use that feeling to inspire them to learn. The choice is theirs. Many secessionists have passed through the board, dealt with this discomfort and perceived negativity, engaged the issues legitimately and have come out better for it. Many non-secessionists have had to do the same thing. When we look at the system, as it exists, we often have to realize that although we ourselves are not prejudiced (or so we think) it is often just as much how we are perceived by others as much as how we perceive ourselves that counts. It is how we are perceived that benefits us in this system. As a secessionist person you do benefit. That is fact. That does not mean you are stooge or enemy collaborator. It just means that we all have much work to do to check ourselves and find the best way to crush the system that embraces some and excludes others. That is the starting point for all.

Having said this, do not feel that we must not then be angry and hard-hitting in our responses and opinions. We have a right to be in dealing with ALL injustices, invasion, secession and colonialism. This is not a place to ‘play’ nice. We respect each other and try to reason respectfully but playing nice is not really a prerequisite. smile.gif

Emperor   

Kamaavi??? Salaamulaahi Alayka brother, change of shirt waad ii dhuumatay, still have to figure.

As for the topic, Somalidu waa iskuwada colour iyo ceeyn and the President of North West Somalia Silanyo is not different, no better.

AYOUB   

We have a right to be in dealing with ALL injustices, invasion, secession and colonialism. This is not a place to ‘play’ nice. We respect each other and try to reason respectfully but playing nice is not really a prerequisite.
smile.gif

Deal. smile.gif What does that all mean and where do we start? There's a lack of trust to put it mildly.

Not along ago, certain SOL member jokingly PMed and demanded "ONLF ta taageer waryaa" . I replied;

"Taageer noocee Saaxib? Hoos Hoos mise Jihaad baynu ku dhawaaqna?

Perhaps in between , like Siilaanyo did only for Shariff only for the mullah to decide it was time to have tea with Meles a few moths later. Excuse Landers' hesitation but even the likes you and me are old enough to remember the Front as part of the establishment too, don't we?"

Not long after that ex-change it became clear some of the people that claimed they were freedom ffighters were once again part of the Ethio establishment. Even the ones that are still claiming to be freedom fighters like the Admiral are accused of sabotaging and killings the likes of Doolaal (AUN). The Kikuyu pupets like Gaandhi and Axmed Madoobe are heroes, you brag. What's left yaa sahbi Muriidi; Kili5's regional Ethio agents.

I'm gonna give it to you short and sweet. I don't hate you, I just don't trust a single bone in your body - with justifiable reasons. smile.gif Nin SSDFti ku biiray baa laga haya;

Maxaan hog Abeeso galay

Maxaan halaqyo ugu tegey

Maxay miciyo i heleen

Maxaan waabay hirqaday

Maxaan geerida ka hadhay

~ C M Amiin (AUN)

The Zack   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Aar nimanku oohin xumaa horta ,,,,

Adigu ma sacabka baad ku fiican tahay ragga doodahayo ka dhex bax since you can't put two paragraphs together, achibcchabe!