Sign in to follow this  
Cumar

More than 300 men have left the ICU due the Bu'aale incident

Cumar   

Dhanka kale, magaalada Kismaayo ayaa labadii maalmood oo ugu dambeeysay ayaa waxaa ka baxay ciidamo tiradoodu kor u dhaafeyso ilaa iyo 300 nin oo isugu jira kuwa horay ugu tirsanaa maxkamadaha iyo kuwa dhowaan ku soo biiray, hadana dib ugu noqday xaruntoodii hore ee degaanka Beerxaani.

Ciidamadan ka baxay magaalada Kismaayo ayaa waxaa ay aad ugu xumaadeen kadib markii falkii xasuuqa ahaa oo loogu geystay magaalada Buaale 5 nin oo dhalinyaro ah oo dhowaac aheyd oo lagu laayey magaalada Buaale iyo weliba falal ammaan darro ah iyo hanjabaadyo ugu yimid maleeshiyo beeleedyo ka tirsan maxkamadaha Kismaayo.

http://www.gedonet.com/index.php?news=593

The Buale incident was caused by ICU members who hail from Barrees clan.

Yesterday Fartaag killed 3 MR men when the Saladin of Gedo met to discuss about announcing a clan court in Bardhere.

I wonder why Gedonet failed to inform people of this incident or is it biased.

Gabbal   

kuwa horay ugu tirsanaa maxkamadaha

That is the important part.

Ahmed Guree, how can anyone take you seriously? :D

Baardheere: Abaandulaha ciidamada Col. Barre Hiiraale oo cadeeyay in ay dagaal markale ku qaadayaan gobolada Jubooyinka.

Axad, November 05, 2006

Baardheere (AllPuntland)- Abaanduulaha ciidamada wasiirka gaashaan dhiga ee dawladda Soomaaliya C/laahi Sh. Ismaaciil (Fartaag ) ayaa waxa uu shaaca ka qaaday in ay hayaan cadaymo muujinaya in ay dagaalka maxkamadaha ay la galen ay kula jireen kooxo ajnabi ah.

Fartaag oo u waramayay barnaamijka Faaqidaada ee Radio Gaalkacyo ayaa waxa uu shaaca ka qaaday in dagaal aad u kharaar oo ay la galeen maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho uu ka soo gaaray khasaare lixaad leh iyo in ay khasare gaarsiiyeen maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdsiho ee ka soo hor jeeday.

Mudane Fartaag ayaa waxa uu intaasi ku daray in dagaalkaasi ay garab uga heleen ciidamada xukuumadda Soomaaliya, balse waxa uu gaashaanka ku dhuftay in ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah ay ka garab dagaalamayeen.

Abaandulahu waxa uu sidoo kale shaaca ka qaaday in dhowaan magaalada Baardheere ay so gaaraayaan ciidamo ka tirsan ciidamadii xooga dalka Soomaaliyeed.

Waxa uu ugu danbeeyntii cadeeyay in ay dagaal markale diyaar u yihiin in ay la galaan cidamada maxkamadaha magaalada Muqdisho.

Mahad Jama Koronto

AllPuntland

Related Articles

Listen you guys are playing a psycho drama and i was carried away by it. :D

Buale incident the guys responsible as well as ordering the trigger hail from Barees Clan (maybe not ***********).

Cabaas and his men slip away from Kismayu you call it an ICU defection.

Fartaag sprays bullets on MR Saladin & Some MR ICU members meeting over possible creation of Clan court in Bardheere nothing mentioned of it.

Listen you guys need to comeup straight so stop farting here and there.

Accept defeat and swallow it like men.

The only respect left for your folks is in ICU and not clanism.

A/Yussuf has lost trust in Hiraale at least Morgan in his days would not blame his shortcommings on weather.

Magacaabista qabiil yareey.

[ November 06, 2006, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by General Duke:

...again turned the whole thing into clan,

THey may very well have done that but how are you and the other anti-UIC gang any different? Afterall, you all oppose the UIC for no reason other than the sheer fealty you feel for your respective clans.

were is the Islamic struggle in all of this?

Why would you expect Islamic struggle from non-Islamic people? I don't get it.

Gabbal   

General Duke, I think Fartaag was clear when he said we will give twice, we will go thrice, etc until our objective has succeeded!

War anaa kuu sheegayo; loosing battles is nothing when you have the winning of the war in mind. All the battles they lost for Gedo did not matter after that last strike, etc etc etc.

Anyone who knows the history of these men would be idiotic to assume that they will just sit after a setback.

Socod Badane, I oppose the clan courts because they represent clan agenda cloaked in islamic garb.

A choice between a national governemtn and clan courts, its government every time.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Socod Badane, I oppose the clan courts because they represent clan agenda cloaked in islamic garb.

You mean to tell me if they had the agenda of your clan you'll still oppose them?

^^ Of course not, my clans agenda would fail if it was contrary to the national one.

Also as a Muslim I would have to oppose my clan if it was causing suffering to others.

Horn Fartag is going to face his own fate sooner or later.

Did he not learn that whatever has a begginning should have and end.

Anyway the macho of reer Diinism is out of date as there are new playaz in town.

Gabbal   

Ahmed Gurey adeer you are running around like a headless chicken. Hebel Diiniga iyo waxaad sheegeesid adigaa yaqaan, yee yihiin?