Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Where is Gudoomiyaha Goolaha Fulinta, Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed?

^^ Good question, Horn! for me he always seemed to be a very honest individual and a true believer, however, war jiraaba cakaaru imaan! I think they totaly ignored him as he was not in good terms with them about certain issues regarding how to deal with current situations!

Walahu aclam!

Prime minister Meles Zenawi in his address to the country mentioned efforts made through Dubai secretly to negotiate for peace with ICU.

In addition to Djibuti which he mentioned, it is also assumed, but he didn't mention of meeting in Yemen where ICU gave recognition and offered to respect borders with neighboring countries.

ONLF: we don't support you, but we ethiopians are proud of you. You recognized the fake game being played in ICU with religion. You recognized that "Colonel" Aweye would be the first man to cut a deal with ethiopia at your expense as Ziad Barre did. ICU gave you up without even a counteroffer yet.

Bravo. I hope you negotiate with Jijiga soon and find a solution come home and build the state and let the people recuperate from 50 years of war and destruction.

Abwaan   

Was wondering waxa aad shariifka u baafinayso ma sidii Idamaale ayaad rabtaa inaad dad xajka ineey aadeen la sheegay aad dhahday waa xijaabteen.

For your information the Sharif is Dubai.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

For your information the Sharif is Dubai.

Thats why I mentioned from Prime minister Meles speech, the attempt ethiopia made to peacefully resolve the conflict and conince the ICU that Jihad against us was wrong on all grounds; religiously, morally and politically. It will also hurt ICU more than it does to ethiopia.

Abwan, is the Sharif not the leader of the courts? Or is Xasan Dahir the only one.

Why has he not spoken, in this grave situation facing the country and his faction in particular.

He spoke at every incident from Beledweyne to Buaale.