Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Qaddiyadda Foosha Xun ee Qabyaaladda = Ugly Objective of Clanism

I wish every one could understand this poem, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY TAKE HEED. The man (Tima-Cade, Allah how naxariste)has some killer lines in this poem called "Dugsi ma leh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyaane" Clanism has no shelter(school) other than shattering (things).

Dadkan la hadlayaa baan lahayn dux iyo iimaane

Bal inay dalfoof tahay caqliga dooni laga saarey

Wixii horey u soo daashadey degashaneysaaye

Doc haddey u wada jeedsatoo dhowrto danaheeda

Oo duul walaala ah tahoo duunka ka heshiiso

Dadka kama yaraateene weys dabar-jareysaane

Duba madaxa weys kala dhacdaan daayin ebidkiine
:D

Goortey is wada dooxataa daad u soo geliye

Ubadkiini waad daadiseen waadna dubateene

Dubaaxdiisi waataad cunteen duhur dharaartiiye

Dariiq toosan Soomaaliyay waa lagaa dedaye

Darajada Ilaahay ninkii doonayaa hela'e

Nin ka dudey dastuurkiyo waxyiga diinti ka carowye

Dugsi ma leh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyaane

The highlighted lines are my faviourites. please heed the calling of this poem and don't be one of those without moral fibre and faith that TimaCade referred to in his first line. :cool:

Dugsi ma leh qabyaaladi waxay dumiso mooyaane

That is the bottom line ,,, End of the story. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto ninkaas soomaali oo dhan wuu ka horeeyay.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto ninkaas soomaali oo dhan wuu ka horeeyay

But why don't we take his advice????? :mad:

Do you belief/agree in what he is saying? -

Its good that you agree with what he saying, and i agree that the question is for all somalis - but do you enact any of things his talking about/warning against in your life?

I try my best to follow his instructions and as far as i know i'm clean from any clanism ..... (no one is perfect though)

how about you ??

i also agree that no is perfect, but when it comes to Qaddiyadda Foosha Xun ee Qabyaaladda, i can safely say that i am perfectly clean from that, Alxamdullilaah.

Do you not think supporting the 'Dhulkasoomaaliyeed' entity over 'Soomaaliweyn' can be interperting as being a bit clanistic?.

Not at all. Being Somaliland Supported doesn't have any connection with Qabyaalad. If it is then i wouldn't be around that idea.

Somaliland is a collection of many clans and Somalia is a collection of much many clans. Just two separate countries.

Doc haddey u wada jeedsatoo dhowrto danaheeda

Oo duul walaala ah tahoo duunka ka heshiiso

Dadka kama yaraateene weys dabar-jareysaane

what do you think about this three lines in reference to the topic of "dhulkasoomaaliyeed vs Soomaaliweyn"? Please analyse the three verses carefully before posting and think about each one's meaning.

Taas hadii la helayo i'm the first ,,, lakiin lama helin. The union wuxuu ahaa 2 gobol keliya.

Look at the last one:

"Way is dabar jaraysaaye" ....... that should sum up the whole thing.

if the two don't work you won't three or four or five for that matter, i think he was saying if these things (i.e Doc haddey u wada jeedsatoo dhowrto danaheeda & Oo duul walaala ah tahoo duunka ka heshiiso) happen then ( Dadka kama yaraateene ) however if it doesn't then ( weys dabar-jareysaane

Don't you agree?

JB

The union wuxuu ahaa 2 gobol keliya.

in refernce to what you said here.

i am saying

if the two (gobols' union) does not work, then we won't have third gobol or fourth gobol or even fith gobol joining a union for that matter

it that clear now?

the rest were my understanding/interpertation of the great man's lyrical stance on the divisive issues. i.e that if we are united and agree on principles that we uphold, then no one will be better than us, however if we don't then we surely make ourselves losers and cut each others heels so as no to move forward?

hopefully that is clearer - now do you agree with my understanding of these verses or do you have better interpertations/understanding you can offer us?

We started with two, it didn't work sow maaha. The third one went alone and decided not to join. The other two are occupied.

When two are occupied, One is not willing to join and the union of the two terribly failed then what is the alternative ??

Instead of continuous war and killings let's separate now, settle our issues each one alone then see if the coming generation will prepare a better platform for another trial.

But the issue of SOOMAALIWEYN (the 5 regions) is in the heart of every Somali living in this world.

We started with two, it didn't work sow maaha. The third one went alone and decided not to join. The other two are occupied.

When two are occupied, One is not willing to join and the union of the two terribly failed then what is the alternative ??

For me the question is why didn't all these work?

Answer: becuase of Qabyaalad qaloocan

For me the alternative is not to make the situation even worse, by either quitting the union of brotherhood (and sisterhood)or never wanting to join etc. i am not blind to the reality, i do understand my peoples concerns and agree sometimes current situation of divisions might be saving some lives whilst ruining others instead of everything being ruined.but the divisions hurt the long term and if the goal is the long term survival of the somali ethnic group, then something have to give and we need to change our act and not wait for the next generation.

however i am ever hopefull that one day we will have that proper brother/sisterhood and the way to achieve that is for average general members of the popolous to heed the advice of our forefathers and more importantly the call of UNITY from our Prophet (SCW) and adherence to Advice of Allah (SWT) in holding on to his rope.

agreeing with the above statements requires action more than head nodding. by action i mean implementing the advice in our lives, teaching our children, convicing our extended family member, our neighbours, online etc etc

there is no point in beleiving something then contradicting it in our lives. i belief this is the worst hypocrisy of all.