Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Where is Shabeeleey?: ONLF marines update

I dont understand the problem with SL Solers.

at the bare minimum you should be morally supportive of the ONLF efforts in fighting xabashi.

why should you guys be siding with the xabashi against the ONLF ? cynically even if you are willing to do anything that furthers recognition .. actively hunting these brave fighters and willing to be an extension of the xabashi army is a humiliating level to sink to, dont you think ?

I dont think they could have moved 150 KM without detection ... some good muslims somalis who sympathized with their cause must have looked the other way .. I surely would have if I were an SL police/military/border that is the least I could contribute to their effort.

at the bare minimum you should be morally supportive of the ONLF efforts in fighting xabashi.

Only if they do the same ...... it is about "give & take"

Xiinow ,,, meel waliba xidhan saacadaa laga bilaabo ,, milix dambe la iska dhigi maayo caagadana laguma dhuuman karo ,,, :D

^^ :D:D

war nimankan balaaya tababartay, oo ciyaar cusub bay lasoo bixi, ee saa ha udhaaraan.

waagii hore o-gaa-deenka iyo badda laysma tusi jirin, haddana iyagoo boqolaal ah oo hubkoodii watay habeenkii mushaaxaan :D

JacaylB

ONLF are in survival mode assuming that they can take time off from fighting to , how exactly are they hurting SL or their interests ?

SL disagreements/confrontations with PL is understandable i.e border disputes

SL disagreements/confrontatinos with Somalia makes sense i.e unity vs secession

but what possible motive does SL have to hinder the ONLF and act as a branch of the xabashi army ?

im serouly trying to understand bal iiga jawaab

Kamaavi   

^What ever happened to the footprints (found on your sandy beaches) story of Ayubto ,,, :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Jacaylbaro tani ku gashaye, ee tan soo socotta bal giijiyya nimanyahow
:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D