Sign in to follow this  
Castro

FM Radios Including Shabelle and Aljazeera TV are Shut Down

Originally posted by mystic:

Bombing of innocent nomads

Casualties of war.Which War doesn't have one?The only sad thing is,this was a problem that could have been easily avoided,if only the clan courts heeded the call of peace.

RedSea   

^war between who and who?

TFG vs.UIC or..

Tigray vs.sane Somalis?

The UIC did head to peace talks,Ethiopia avoided and refused to let its puppets to come out of the meetings in Khartoum with any sort of agreement with the UIC.

RedSea   

^Those who can't seem to grasp the real issue will always make such attempts to down play everything as Captain Xabashi did yaa Mystic.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^war between who and who?

TFG vs.UIC or..

Tigray vs.sane Somalis?

The UIC did head to peace talks,Ethiopia avoided and refused to let its puppets to come out of the meetings in Khartoum with any sort of agreement with the UIC.

False. 'Sheik' Indhacadde called for jihad, The first shot was shot by the ICU. They shut down schools and sent 14 year old school children. Then the 'Sheik' Indhacadde instead of fighting has taken up asylum in Europe, in particular germany and has taken his wad of cash with him.

The TFG was for neogtiations. THE ICU DIDN'T WANT NOTHING OF IT. Especially since theey had Baidoa nearly surrounded.

Originally posted by mystic:

Xalane

There is a difference between bystanders getting the stray bullet and dropping bombs on villages.

All the same,they are casualties of war.Nothing can change that,their fate was already decided just as the fate of ur Clan courts was decided.Maybe its the word u have a problem with,check it up in ur Dic,if u have one thats.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^Those who can't seem to grasp the real issue will always make such attempts to down play everything as Captain Xabashi did yaa Mystic.

I grasp my issues my way,see things and have the final conclusion my way.There is a difference btw u and the Good Captain,u are nothing but a copy cat,in otherwords,let alone ur own thoughts,even ur style of writing is borrowed.Its all artificial.Maybe its time u grasped the real issues urself,beginning with ur own very self.Doesn't it annoy u to be the shoes of another man?Wake up man,its time u had ur own original say. :D

Xalan

Now you are being a repugnant individual. Casualties happen, no one is denying that, you can’t make fate any excuse to justify their killings. When a stray bullet hits an individual it isn’t premeditated, but when bombs are being dropped on villages where innocent people are known to reside that is called intentional bombing. Not to forget that not a single AL QAIDIA member had died.

No one is making an excuse for any one.Those were casualties of war,and there shall be many more of such events in the course of seeking peace.Those are all mere numbers as long as am concerned,nothing matters at this stage than peace and peace has a price.Those casualties may have been the price,65% of the whole population can be the price.That doesn't matter at all.Innocent? No somalian is innocent,however,there are combatants and non combatants.No one wants to kill a non combatant,but its war and what did u expect to happen in a war?The clan courts were saving Xamar as they said ,now,those nomads who died in and around kismayo,were they not somalians?Why wish to injure them?See,the clan court's do not make a simple sense in regards to their military reasoning as well as their ethical reasoning.Its about time u reasoned urself!

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

rear-admiral

I'm confused what are you justifying? -- that its ok to kill people -- so long as you were trying for 'al-quaks'?

Am justifying that there are casualties in a War.Civilians or Combatants,it doesn't count.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

quote:Am justifying that there are casualties in a War.Civilians or Combatants,it doesn't count.

What, death doesn't count?
Not in a War time.

Xalane

Sxb, first of all it is Somalis, not Somalians. I expect foreigners to make that mistake, but not fellow Somalis.

Second, you still didn’t learn the difference between casualties and deliberate attacks. All the people who have died are innocent civilians and not fighters, that merely demonstrates that the attacks were in fact calculated, on purpose, preplanned, deliberate on doing the most damage to innocent civilians and animals. Don’t bring the ICU into this, the men who were flying those jets weren’t the ICU, the men dropping those bombs weren’t the ICU and matter of fact the ICU didn’t use jets, so there was no logical reason to use warplanes.

Third, don’t’ generalize all Somalis. You are a coward who doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to clarify his own argument, forget about defending killers and unjustifiable bombings.

False. 'Sheik' Indhacadde called for jihad, The first shot was shot by the ICU. They shut down schools and sent 14 year old school children. Then the 'Sheik' Indhacadde instead of fighting has taken up asylum in Europe, in particular germany and has taken his wad of cash with him.

The TFG was for neogtiations. THE ICU DIDN'T WANT NOTHING OF IT. Especially since theey had Baidoa nearly surrounded

This is what I was talking about. What you are doing is justifying for an illegal invasion Mr Tukale. Its imperetive that you understand first and foremost the Bush adminstration's policy on "terrorists". Perhaps you do know or perhaps you don’t, but let me remind you that it’s the Bush adminstration's policy to never(ever) negotiate with "Terrorists" period. no ammount of negotiations or working relations will have detered the US policy of routing "islamicists" out of power wherever they are in this world. The IUC were never an exception. As you recall, the US shameless funded and helped the warlords to fight off the wadaads this summer. Why was the US doing that? Was it because Ethiopia was threatened? Remember at that time that all the Wadaads did was to fight off the qabqablayasha. What was the justification for the US involvment back then? Perhaps to save the people of Somalia?

Eitherways,I remember reading somewhere from Xiin that you are a level headed individual & I would hope you are smart enough to understand that this had nothing to do with the TFG or the IUC. This was a planned move by the CIA & the counter terrorist department after their dismal defeat in Xamar. Even if they heckled death to Ethiopia or death to Heblow, that should never ever justify for a country to invade another country. You are squarely blaming the IUC for standing up to an enemy country? That is just plain silly & biased analysis Sxb.

Teeda kale the wadaads never only "Threatened" Ethiopia. They claimed that all lands that belong to somalis will come back to the union(Some day). Which literaly means that Djabuti,NFD & Somaliland had genuine reasons as well to invade. What makes Ethiopia more sensitive than these other nations? Does this invasion set a precedence to the rest of the world? For instance say Kabila Jr claims that Burundi belongs to the Congolese, then does Burundi wage war on Congo? This is all silly,honestly. I would rather listen to the Hawkish Xalane/Duke policy than this " The IUC DID this to themselves". Argggghhh.