Sign in to follow this  
Castro

FM Radios Including Shabelle and Aljazeera TV are Shut Down

^ Firstly I am not tukaale. Second of all my message flew over your head completely. The UIC attacked. There is no mistaking this. They were the aggressors. They continued to inch closer and closer to Baidoa. They wanted to other competing force under there dhuul balaarsaan ways.

They are now scarmbling and attackers always lose. In history and in life. Nazi Germany, Clan courts and the US in Iraq are simple examples of aggressors losing or about to lose.

rear admiral xaarle

Those are all mere numbers as long as am concerned,nothing matters at this stage than peace and peace has a price.

Please dont let me quote you out of context but -- but number are we talking of here ..

65% is that mean, median or modal avarage, what is the stantard deviation for your distribution.. does is skew left or right, or is it normal - have you though about the kurtosis of your distribution yet?

Q. How many people make up 65% of your family or your friends, or the people you see every day ... do u actually know how to use such a ratio?

lemma:

Human lives are not numbers.

proof:

numuo4.png

1diot.

Ceyra ingriiska baad ku dharagtey, markaas baad noo sheegeysaa how to count death. Dude, the baked beans on white loafs on the taxpayers money has scrambled what ever resemblance of brain cells you once had

Taako bell

So does that make it wrong for US to bomb Iraqi's but ok to bomb Somalis?

Given the backing it had the TFG would be irrational if it were ever to consider peace talks in earnest. It simply knew to hold out long enough and the US taxpayers money would seduce ethiopia to the war chant. And that is exactly what it did.

Dont be foolish enough to think that politics is anything more than power games. And the winner is decided by a war of attrition.

Caano Stale

The whole iraqi fiasco is for another discussion. What has happened in Raas Kambooni and Afmadoow is certain targets especially upper echelon leaders of the ICU being targeted. Unfortunately some civilians are caught in the cross fire. During 16 years of warlordism in Somalia and in particular Xamar many civilians were caught in the crossfire. Sadly no buddy highlights the thousands of Somalis in Xamar who were "caught in the crossfire".

*love my new name btw .. has a certain mystique and dhanaan about it ;)

Originally posted by Taako bell:

Caano Stale

During 16 years of warlordism in Somalia and in particular Xamar many civilians were caught in the crossfire. Sadly no buddy highlights the thousands of Somalis in Xamar who were "caught in the crossfire".

Yes, and only too true. Howver, examine your comment a little closer, and the ask who did the fire come from.

Would you disagree that the firing was being carried out on behalf on men that sit in the TFG today for the last 17 years, except for the 6 months the ICU where in power?

Therefore proprtionally how many lives lost are they responsible for and how do their credentials in killing and mass destitution make them credible cadidates for governance?

Caano Stale

I am particularily fond of the great fast food giant. A KEDO TAACO BELLLL.

'sheik' indhacadde, 'Sheik' abshir bacadle, 'Sheik' Deylaaf, 'Sheik' Goobaanle, 'Sheik' Seeraar, 'Sheik' Aweys and 'Sheik' Turki were all not apart in some way or form in the civil war?

You have a guy who was apart of the mass killings in waqooyi galbeed, A poet who used to praise indiscriminate killings, THE HEAD OF THE UIC WHO FOUGHT DESTRUCTIVE WARS in Gedo, Bosasso, and now in kismaayo area but not in Xamar or Central somalia? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Tomato Tomatoe.

Taako bell

really its not a case of Tomato, Tomatoe, but the weight of our respective red fruits.

I'll be honest, Indhacade and gar gaduud, where never pin-ups for me, but (1) they did not lead armies until last year, (2) the people they replaced would you agree had a few more skeletons to answer for? Or am i misinformed?

Now lets not excuse the crimes of the these people, they aught to be judged for it - but not by Ethiopian and american bombers.

anyhow how about the silencing of the 'clan papers/radios' as duke would put it

Now partisan politics aside, lets say you are mr TFG, you know you have ET armies covering your back with US funding, would you make a peace deal and share power or will you considate power, knowing you have overwhelming military superiority? -- Now answer look at how the situation has panned out.

And this is the point, the TFG people have been engaded in the same war between each other for the last 17 years, why should they change? Infact soon as the dust settles, my bet is that the backstabbing will begin

The ICU stank, but it didnt smell as badly of corpses as the TFG big men.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Dude, the baked beans on white loafs on the taxpayers money has scrambled what ever resemblance of brain cells you once had [/QB]

Speaking of brain cells,let ur hair do the thinking for u.Since when did Dolts got the ability to think?What a potato u must be. :D

P.s.Casualties are numbers,nothing but a mere number.Succumb it and deal with it!

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

Dude, the baked beans on white loafs on the taxpayers money has scrambled what ever resemblance of brain cells you once had [/QB]

Speaking of brain cells,let ur hair do the thinking for u.Since when did Dolts got the ability to think?What a potato u must be. :D

P.s.Casualties are numbers,nothing but a mere number.Succumb it and deal with it!

bambo   

Its okey to close down shabbel and hornafrica but not radio banadir or Puntland radios which i found it odd ,

TFG should not isolate any clan , that wont help it in the long run . waa ceeb to put sanction on one clan for monopoly reasons .

We all can not be puppet of the TFG we realy need to hear coin and pros of TFG .

If abdulahi had chance he would have banned bbc but thats far from his control as bbc is British sponsored broadcast .

I hope TFG closed down these station for Censorship reasons.

rear admiral xaarle

First I think you are confusing the capacity to write words with the ability to attach some thoughful or even intended meaning.

Second, this 'doll' took the time to write for you how the definition of a number does not equate to a human. If you dont understand it, I suggest, you take up a math class and find out what a number actually is.

Going back to the first point, i gues you incapabilty of sentience explains your confusion between words, their actual meaning and tangiable relation to the real world. Therefore, if in your world casualties are 'mere numbers' i pray that you will never have to deal with people, nor suffer casualties.

Johnny B   

CG, Let's ask the TFG cheerleaders who orders the Tanks that are swarming over Mogadishu , Yey or Senawi? and until they answer and explain that to us, we're entitled to consider their ranting to have been prompted by the institutionalized bigotry that has been foisted upon the TFG cheerleaders, who (weird enough) happen to be predominantly from Buntland. :D

What has Golfballs and Drroknobs in common atheer?