Sign in to follow this  
SomaliThinker

Madaxweynaha Somaliland oo maanta qado sharaf loogu sameeyay Wasaarada Arimaha Dibada

Gediid   

I wonder why the usual suspects are not writing in this post......As far as the menu went it was bariis iyo dheylo.And there was a little shaah with xawash at the end.Topics discussed included how the wild somali azz running wild in the South can be domesticated if at all that is a possibility.Riyaale was quoted as saying naa hedhe hunno kuwaas ilaah bey leeyihin ee anaga maxaad noo heysaa.And with that the lunch was over.Maxaan ilaabey bal soo daaya basbaskana ka ilaaliya hadalkiina.....

PS

Looking through the pictures of the reception/meeting with the Washington DC community I couldnt help but notice a very large and prominent contingent of the Sool community.I even had a friend who by day was protesting infront of the State department along with a few others and by night was standing up to receieve Riyaale at the DoubleTree.Makes me wonder what type of drama ayaa dadkan loo dhigayaa.

PPS

As far as the drama infront of the State Department went the Sool folks were under the impression it was an all inclusive event bringing together reer Puntland oo dhan but at the end of the day it only came down to a very small number of reer Sool(hal jilib to be specific) intii kale cited the exteremely cold winter weather for their no show but at the Riyaale reception cid kasta wey timid even the no show folks at the State department.

Originally posted by Gediid:

People assume sidey yihiin in dadka oo dhan yihiin

I assume nothing. I'm not one who takes little jabs at nation down on its luck yet claiming to be very progressive and above fray.

A.J.   

Originally posted by -:

quote:Originally posted by Gediid:

People assume sidey yihiin in dadka oo dhan yihiin

I assume nothing. I'm not one who takes little jabs at nation down on its luck yet claiming to be very progressive and above fray.
Che,

Sxb, Somaliland does not take shots at Somalia but highlights how it separate from it and why any possible re-union would be disastrous for it. Somaliland has to highlight these issues to survive and continou its independent status.

baalcade   

Looking through the pictures of the reception/meeting with the Washington DC community I couldnt help but notice a very large and prominent contingent of the Sool community.

WAR BEEN BADANAA. Afar nin oo kaliye oo reer Sool ah baa u tegay Riyaale hotel/reception. Halkan ka eeg magacyadoodii Qaran

As far as the Demonstration on Monday is concerned, it was a huge success. Just look at the reaction by the secessionists. You have to call all the way to Hargeisa to demonstrate when you could'nt muster a counter demonstration in Washington.

A.J.   

Originally posted by -:

So, our demise serves your goal for recognition. That's clear enough.

Che,

You know yourself that when it comes to Somali's nothing is ever black and white, so you cannot simply things like that.

Somaliland has only ever argued for its independence will always continue to do so regardless of the situation in which Somalia finds itself. the somali's in Somalia are our muslim brothers so we only hope to see good things for them and i would rejoice if Somalia was to because more peaceful, stable and back to its glory.