Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Disaster: SNM defense minister is fired

BBC Somali Section has just reported the head of SNM gang in Hargeisa Riyaale has fired his defense minister for mishandling the Dhahar incident.

Xargaga   

Quote:

originaly by Nayruus.[bBC Somali Section has just reported the head of SNM gang in Hargeisa Riyaale].

Get you facts right sxb Raayale is actually doing the work of dismantling SNM for you. If real SNM were in power Things would have been realy different by now.

If this news is true then it makes me laugh wallhi. This Aadan Waqaf was always an Incompetent Person. And Its known that This adan waqaf has no power to Execute anything. All Powers lies with the Chief of Staff Nuux Taani. This was said by Former Defense minister who was also fired. So Raayale wanted to fire this minister thats why he started all this? now its becoming clear. Alot is to come, Lets just wait.

me   

nabadshe and jacaylbaro...come on guys, this would be a good opportunity to drop these secessionist idea's and choose for a peacefull coexistance in northern somalia. Lets stop this this cuqdad, no one will win in war, we all know how this will end a stale mate thats all. So lets save our energies and just relax. Lets rebuild tuulooyinkeeni.

I wish he appoint Muse biixi as a minister, Dhegoweyne as the deputy minister and Mohamed Kahin as the director general ,,,,,, then appoint Ina Mire as the chief Military ,,,,, i'm sure by tomorrow they'll be chewing Khad in Beletweyne :D:D

No wonder, you never seen those real SNM niyow :D:D

Paragon   

^^Lol, are you saying Riyaale is dismantling Somaliland to make sure power is spent on unnecessarity ventures, to give his tribe a better chance of determing their own affairs? A weakened Somaliland would give him that opportunity, I guess.

Meles Zenawi is said to be pursuing the same path. Involve Ethiopia in as much external and internal conflicts as possible so as to be able to declare Tigray land independent amind weak Ethiopia. But I think this is far fetched. The Christian world would not accept curved up Ethiopia-they want it as a bullion to confront surrounding Muslim countries.

Hunguri   

Paragon, the reason of invision was nothing more than a confusion among the Somali Land people. Now, this thug of war between the two will give the benefit to Mr Rayaale :D . What an expert. I did underestimate this guy, but I've truely come to realise, that he weights more than all the folowing below listed.

(1)Faisal Ali Waraabe

(2)Siilaanyo

(3)Muuse Biixi

They are all nothing compared to him.

me   

Jacaybaro and nabadshe, lets not blame Daahir Riyaale, the biggest problem that the secessionist got is they are over emotional and they always react hastily. Daahir Riyaale is not the problem he is just a escapegoat, the problem is that the secesionists don't think, meel walba way iskaga ordaan. Sidii xoolo diday.

Waligoodna ma is waydiiyaan, xagee sheekada ka khaladnay, and there is no one in the secessionist camp that has the gutts to ask the questions that matter, because if anyone says hold up, whats are we doing here, then he or she is automatically labeled a traitor.

But like that guy said, nin meeli u cadahay, meeli ka madow

Som@li   

JC, give us the insights of what is going on in Hargaisa? and dont be scared, they dont read this website! ;):D

Xargaga   

nabadshe and jacaylbaro...come on guys, this would be a good opportunity to drop these secessionist idea's and choose for a peacefull coexistance in northern somalia. Lets stop this this cuqdad, no one will win in war, we all know how this will end a stale mate thats all. So lets save our energies and just relax.

I Got your request Mr.Me. Unfortunately though it seems that you used two key Words that are totally disqualify your request. The two words are.

SECCENIST: I dont know where you borowed that but i think most of those that use this have borrowed this term from the American civil war of which was More about ending Slavery thatn maintaining the union thus irelevant to this. With Somaliland its not about seceding but re-enstating its soverignity after a failed Union of which is clear to all that know somali History. I agree on that smalia is better off united but that is an illusion so far and you well know why.

The other Word.

CUQDAD: I think you are totally mispalcing this word because i see it the other way round. I mean to say this because, During The wars with the dictatorial regime Somalis fought against dictortorship but the regime succeeded in using the clan card and the ppl in northern somalia were affected by these wars, however In 1991 things were settled and administartion was set and the idea of reclaiming the once lost soverignity was discussed. THis worked well dispite few internal skirmishes, the northern regions proved resilient against

Disintergration. Then came an Entity Calling itself Puntland in late 90's re-enacting settled differences while Using the Clan card Again inorder to refuse progress to Somaliland ppl.Unfortunately Some fell to this trap. With me i believe that those that dishonered the treaty of 1991 just because some clan based etity has been set next door, are the once harboring Cuqdad.

I understand that the Somaliland ppl made a mistake by electing a fromer NSS officer to Highest post of the republic. But it was a democracy despite that his Mischevious political tactics will cost somaliland some setbacks, but beleive me sxb this will never hold back Somalilanders to achieve their Freedom and Liberty. The other thing is that we will never be a letdown to those that fell in previous battlefields.

Paragon   

Lol, Hunguri. Well, underestimation has benefits of its own, you know. When all attention is diverted from you, suppossedly because you are a dimwit smile.gif , you can use all your free time plating and scheming :D . Its not new in Somali history for men to pretend to be fools, only to unleash their plans when the time is ripe. Have you heard of the man mistaken for a mad man? Lol, he use to go naked at most times and people of the town he was plotting against thought he lost it. However, once clever woman recognized the man's real qualities and warned against it. Her warning made her a lunatic in the eyes of the inhabitants. Then, after sometime, the mad man's time came - he went out of the town and came back commanding a battalion of well armed men :D .

So, who knows, Riyaale might be 'acting the fool' for now.

Hargaysa: Wasiiradii Somaliland ee joogay aagga Dhahar oo Ceerigaabo saldhigtay iyo wasiirkii difaaca ee Somaliland oo xilkii laga xayuubiyay.

15. april 2007

Hargaysa(AllPuntland)-Xukuumadda Somaliland ayaa lagu soo warramayaa inay dib uga soo guratey degmada Dhahar, halkaas oo markii labaad muddo toddobaad ah dagaal ku dhexmaray shalay ciidamada Somaliland iyo kuwa maamulgoboleedka Soomaaliya ee Puntland.

Wararka naga soo gaadhaya deegaanka Bariga Sanaag ayaa sheegaya in raxan wasiirro ah oo shalay gaadhey degmada Dhahar ka hor intii aanu dagaalku ka dhicin deegaankaas iyo ciidan laxaad leh oo ay horkacayaanba ay hadda ku soo fool leeyihiin magaalada Ceerigaabo oo la filayo inay goor dhow oo galabta ah soo gaadhaan.

Weftigan wasiirrada Somaliland ayaa beryahanba gobolka Sanaag ka wadey kormeer ay ku qiimaynayaan baahida mashaariicda horumarineed ee gobolada bariga Somaliland.

Waxayna shalay tageen degmada Dhahar oo Isniintii toddobaadkii hore dagaal ku dhexmaray ciidamada Somaliland iyo kuwa Puntland, kadib markii maleeshiyada maamulka Puntland ay dib uga guureen deegaankaa, isla markaana ay gaadheen ciidamo laxaad leh oo ay horkacayeen Wasiirrada Gaashaandhigga iyo Dhallinyarada iyo Ciyaaraha Somaliland.

Dhinaca kale Madaxweynaha Somaliland, mudane Daahir Riyaale Kaahin ayaa xilkii ka qaaday Wasiirkiisii Gaashaandhigga, mudane Aadan Mire Waqaf.

Warsaxaafadeed uu galabta ka soo baxay Madaxtooyada ayaa lagu sheegay in Madaxweynuhu ku sababeeyey xil-ka-qaadista Wasiirka, isaga oo sheegay in mudane Waqaf uu bixiyey Awaamiir khaldan oo jaahwareer abuura muddadii weftiga uu ka midka yahay ay joogeen degmada Dhahar.

Warsaxaafadeedku waxa uu intaa ku daray in Madaxweyne Riyaale xidhiidhka dhinaca isgaadhsiinta u jaray Wasiirka, isla markaana Madaxweynuhu la wareegey hoggaaminta ciidanka, maadaama uu yahay Taliyaha Guud ee Ciidamada.

Wasiirka Gaashaandhigga, Mudane Aadan Mire Waqaf waxa uu ka mid yahay Wefti dhawr iyo Toban Wasiir ah oo galabta soo gaadhey magaalada Ceerigaabo, kadib markii ay ka soo baxeen degmada Dhahar oo uu shalay dagaal ku dhexmaray ciidamada Somaliland iyo kuwa Puntland.

Xigasho Somaliland.org

CCC Farayaamo