Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

More ambassadors named..

RW.Geedi oo magacaabay Safiiro Cusub iyo Afhayeenka Rasmiga ah ee Dowlada Federaalka

Last Updated::2007-05-09 17:56:29

Muqdisho:- Kulan ay maanta isigu yimaadeen golaha wasiirada ee DFKMG

ayaa Ra'iisul wasaaraha Cali Maxamed Geedi waxa uu ku magacaabay xilalka Safiirro cusub iyo xilka Afhayeenka Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Kulankan ayaa waxaa lagu qabtay xaruntii hore ee NSS-ta waxaana shir gudoon ka ahaa Ra'iisul wasaaraha DF Cali Maxamed Geeddi.

Safiirrada la magacaabay ayaa ay kala yihiin.

1- Abyan Maxamed Saalax (Ladane) oo loo magacaabay Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka India.

2- Xareedo Ibraahim Maxamed (Boolis) oo loo magacaabay Safiiradda Soomaaliya u fadhida dalka South Korea

3- Maxamed Calasoow Barroow oo loo magacaabay Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka Indonisa.

4- Axmed Maxamed Cigaal oo loo magacaabay Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka Imaaraadka Carabta.

Waxaa kale oo la magacaabay Afhayeenka rasmiga ah ee DF Cabdi Xaaji Goobdoon oo ah saxafi caan ah oo wariye u ahaan jirey Madxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliye Maxamed Siyaad Bare waxaa uu sidoo kale la taliye u noqonayaa Wasiirka Warfaafinta Soomaaliya Mudane Madoobe Nuunoow Maxamed.

Cabdi Fitaax Yare

HorseedNet.com

^^^Expand on that brother.

Consider the UN, China, Yemen, Oman, Tanzania, Uganda are not from Yusuf/Geedi clan.

Oh even Siyad Barre's son has been ratified to hold a post, I think its Yemen.

^^ of course they (YEY's & Geedi's) cant fill in all these posts, however apart from these "low class posts" cauntries you mentioned above, lets talk about the US, UN, EU, London, Paris top posts. Who do these top posts go to or going to if I may ask?

Not long ago Amin Amir highlighted this. Anyone has it?

UN goes to Ambassador Dualeh from Hiiraan region

EU ambassador Bari Bari

China has gone to a man from another clan.

Russia ammbassador has gone to a man from Somaliland.

US & UK have not been named yet. Thus one can speculate and make up stories.

So you are complaining about the EU post going to some one from Yusuf clan?

While your clan has two Ambassadors?

^^^Oh come on, so is Siyad son I guess.

Anyhow its not like the good odl days when all reer Gedo were Ambassadors and fake colonels. That was a system to be proud of right. :D

4- Axmed Maxamed Cigaal oo loo magacaabay Safiirka Soomaaliya u fadhiya dalka Imaaraadka Carabta.

If this guy is the one that lives in Sweden I'm sure he will do a very good job. Ambitious and competent guy thats well recognized in the somali community here in Sthlm. But I'm not sure if it's him or not. Whatever the case might be I wish all the ambassadors good luck and hope they will live up to their posts as role models of the new Somali Republic.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

Cabdi Fitaax Yare

HorseedNet.com

lol...kan Keyse Yare mataankiisii miyaa?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

^^^Expand on that brother.

Oh even Siyad Barre's son has been ratified to hold a post, I think its Yemen.

loool..I don't think it is Yemen. He was in Oman and was sent there by Arta Group. That is where Naji requested to be named for (funny nin dhahaya waddankaas iiga dhiga ambassador) waana loo magacaabey, laakiin waxaan maqlay in Dowladda Oman ay diidey oo ay tiri Xasan Siyad halloo daayo...lol..another request which was made valid by mushaarkiisa oo kolleey ay iyaguba bixiyaan, waa haddii arrintaasi run tahay.

WAXAASOO DHANSE WAXAA ISKU FUUQSADAY, WADDAN LA HAYSTO SAFAARAD FURASHADIISU MAXAY MACNE SAMAYN?

Abwan, many in the west request to be named for certain posts. Wolfwitz requested to be named head of the World Bank. You seem to have a lay man's view of politics. Naji could have got any post he requested for his loyalty and courage in hard times.

As for ina Siyad he is an AMBASSADOR in this governemnt. Thats a fact that highlights how this President is beyond personal issues, he works with and meets everyone even his enemies. Which is a a great quality