Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Paragon   

It's humbling how the guy across the table stretches a pen to the MPs and commands 'HALKAN SAXIIX!'. No please, no thank you. Walle waa the Hard-knocks ensembled smile.gif .

NGONGE   

Duke, I took the day off work and spent all morning trying to fix my TV to recieve universal. It is not working, saaxib. I am as blind as you. :D

Ibti, no overtime. Consider this my Somalia day. icon_razz.gif

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Duke, I took the day off work and spent all morning trying to fix my TV to recieve universal. It is not working, saaxib. I am as blind as you.
:D

Ibti, no overtime. Consider this my Somalia day.
icon_razz.gif

Do you have ArabSat sxb?

NG, use the second link on this first page of this thread if you have access to internet. I am at work, and the feed is excelent.

Duke, brother the vote continues and I have no clue how long it will take before it ends. Nothingh worth of commentary that's happening now. A speaker is calling out names to vote. So far about 300 voted.

I will off to the Jemce prayer. Hope by the time i come back this thing ends, and Sharif is officially the president :D .

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

No, Juje. I am not even getting Hotbird now. My bad luck.
:(

Sawie, then your best bet will be

tvuniversal.tv

and I pray you have a BullDog or BeThere as broadband suppliers - cause a strong broadband will help you muscle through the trafic.

In reality you are not missing anything - better if you watched Eastenders. It is bloody boring the calling of 420 MP's.