Sign in to follow this  
Hassan6734

Warning: Photos of Dhair Aweis blood bath feast in Wabxo

The old man doing what he does best. Going to peaceful sufi villages with the pro-arab agenda al-shabaab.

[ June 07, 2009, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Meiji   

Hassan,

Take the pictures down and post only the link.

You should not shock the people!

I hve put warning but i do respect the dead by posting their pics so that we may know the crimes that warlord Dhair aweis has committed.

I strongly believe that it is important to see what dhair aweis is doing to our country.

The truth is painful but atleast we know the truth.

me   

Hassan,

Dahir Aways is not doing anything in particular that is different then what all commanders through the ages have done.

These men were soldiers who came to battle knowing the consequences of war.

The came prepared, knowing that they could be killed and they in turn were prepared to kill.

They have died fighting for what they believed to be true.

And as soldiers they deserve that respect and they should not be used as propaganda material.

Have the decency to remove these pictures.

It is against the rules of the forum to post pictures like that.

Originally posted by me:

Hassan,

Dahir Aways is not doing anything in particular that is different then what all commanders through the ages have done.

The came prepared, knowing that they could be killed and they in turn were prepared to kill.

And as soldiers they deserve that respect and they should not be used as propaganda material.

Even though I disagree with parading the pictures of the dead around, I don't think that those who kill innocent women and children deserve any respect.

God will hold them accountable for their actions inshallah.

me   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by me:

Hassan,

Even though I disagree with parading the pictures of the dead around, I don't think that those who kill innocent women and children deserve any respect.

RR,

You have mastered the art of missing the point. Stick to the topic at hand.

I do not see any women and children on those pictures. Only soldiers that died in battle.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:

Originally posted by me:

Hassan,

RR,

You have mastered the art of missing the point. Stick to the topic at hand.

I do not see any women and children on those pictures. Only soldiers that died in battle.
Well, those soldiers were fighting with a civilian town. Weren't they?

me   

RR,

No they were not if you checked the news reports you would know that this battle took place outside the town. The pictures posted on this thread confirm that also.

Originally posted by me:

RR,

No they were not if you checked the news reports you would know that this battle took place outside the town. The pictures posted on this thread confirm that also.

On Friday, rebels from two militant groups, the Shabab and Hizbul Islam, said they had wrested control of Wabho, the town in central Somalia, from pro-government moderate Islamists, known as Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama, in a day of heavy mortar and machine-gun exchanges, witnesses said.

“We have pounded mortars on the infidels and entered the town from all sides,” said Sheikh Muse Arale, a spokesman for Hizbul Islam. “Wabho is now under our control.”

http://www.nytimes.c om/2009/06/06/world/ africa/06somalia.htm l?ref=global-home

The war happened in Wabxo, Galgaguud