Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: Puntland gov't, Elders sign agreement: PICS

RedSea   

^^^Man you're so far off track I can't even help it. Riyaale is NOT a criminal, so there is nothing to forgive and forget. Gen. Samatar on the other hand admitted to it. Case closed. Maxaa laga hadlaa meesha.

Maxaa laga hadlaa meesha.

Hypocrisy on your part for blaming one man for being part of a system you despise and cuddling another man who was part of that very system at the operational level I might add.

RedSea   

^ :D Epic Fail.Riyaale is no Samatar or Morgan. In Somaliland we hardly let those who have done harm to our People go by easy. Riyaale is a man who has no criminal record against his people. Those who accuse of him being criminal because he was NSS chief have no leg to stand on or prove. If he were NSS chief, then Silaanyo was also a member of the Siyad Barre government and might very well become next SL president. Serving in the Siyad Barre government of the past doesn't point out anything. Give it a rest. You're defending a war criminal, because you have disgruntled personal feelings towards a certain clan. That much we know. No need to play it cool.

Gen. Samatar is not being blamed for who he is or what he stood for.He is being blamed for what his criminal acts. There were numerous people, good people waliba oo dawladii Siyad barre ku jirray; sidoo kale dad xun oo dhibaato geystayna waa ku jiriin. Kuwii dhibta gaysta ayaa lahaystaa, nin aan dhib gaysan waxa lagu qabsadaa waa faduul uun.

^^ Riyaale, has the 3 habros in SL on lockdown :D . Word is bond, I'm heading to Hargeysa right now to rebel ;) .

Ps. Have you write the UN security council report on Pirateland? thoughts...

And Che, the anarchist, I know you're not taking.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Qhalib:

^^^Man you're so far off track I can't even help it. Riyaale is NOT a criminal, so there is nothing to forgive and forget. Gen. Samatar on the other hand admitted to it. Case closed. Maxaa laga hadlaa meesha.

Very true how one's president can be a criminal.. Stop guys accused Qhalib's prisent. He will be a criminal later after he leaves the office.