Sign in to follow this  
Castro

The SNM manifesto

Castro   

Where is the (authentic) text of the SNM Manifesto? And while we're on the topic, where are the manifestos of the SSDF, SPM, USC ( :rolleyes: ) and whatever other 'Sxxx' out there?

I need to get to the bottom of this. Who did what, when, why and how?

and you think you'll get everything on SOL while sitting in front of the PC ???

U need to spend, time and money sxb ,,, to go every place, interview ppl, get some documents and make your own conclusion ,,,,,,,, at least some ppl will appreciate that.

I remember coming across an authentic SNM manifesto years ago as a young kid. If no one is able to post up a copy I will have a look around. It may have been stored away somewhere.

Castro   

^^^ Thank you, Nomadique.

JB, I'm willing to sit in front of, behind, and on top of the PC to get some answers. Where is the SNM manifesto? Has any one seen it? Was it ever published? Did it include articles of separation or secession? If not, why not? Was the chosen name of the separatist entity "Somaliland"? If not, what was the chosen name?

Did the SSDF manifesto include renaming the north eastern region of Somalia to Puntland? Did it also include using external powers to subjugate the rest of Somalia? Did Abdullahi Yuusuf read the manifesto of the SSDF?

Come on JB, if you can't help me with the above, let someone else who can do so.

Originally posted by Castro:

Where is the SNM manifesto? Has any one seen it? Was it ever published? Did it include articles of separation or secession? If not, why not?

I may be able to answer your questions. Give me some time though.

i don't mind if anyone is here to help you but i'm telling you ,,,,,,, you need to pay time and spend money on it .......... that is better than waiting someone to post which i'm not sure ,, :D

Castro   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

I may be able to answer your questions. Give me some time though.

Nomadique, take all the time you need. Unlike some around here, I'm really not interested in getting a reaction from anyone. My only aim is to understand the evolution of the resistance movements in Somalia.

Castro   

^^^^ Good point, JB. The title may be too specific but I have a feeling more people know of the SNM and Somaliland than, say, the SSDF or the SPM. Many also may know of the USC but, frankly, I'm more interested now in the legacies of the SNM and the SSDF than the USC. I plan to focus later on the USC and its legacy.

Blessed   

Castro,

Adeer, I think this might answer some of your questions... Somaliland Constitution

I also remember reading a interesting document about the Somali liberation movements. I can't remember the exact title or author, though.