Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

You're Invited! Minneapolis people that is.

If you live in the twin cities, there's your saturday evening adventure for you! Don't go anywhere else nor sit at home bored! There's an event for you inshallaah! So if you live in Minneapolis bring yourself with your family along the venue below and support the TFG by attending this Pan-Somali event! I gurantee you everyone is welcome.

RALLY2.gif

P.s. Do I need some kind of permission for the above (I don't think so). It's not an advertisement for money-making initiative! It's all free and pan somali event that is in support of the TFG!

Yes Taliban, even ICU supporters! But hurry there's still time left, to take a shower and try on the new shalwar Khameez your grandma bought you this Eid!

Oh, before I forget brother one serious advice, when having new clothes there's a dua' to be recited it goest along this:

"اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ أَنْتَ كَسَوْتَنِيهِ، أَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِهِ وَخَيْرِ مَا صُنِعَ لَهُ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّهِ وَشَرِّ مَا صُنِعَ لَهُ".

Allaahumma lakal-hamdu 'Anta kasawtaneehi, 'as'aluka min khayrihi wa khayri maa suni'a lahu, wa 'a'oothu bika min sharrihi wa sharri ma suni'a lahu.

O Allah, praise is to You. You have clothed me. I ask You for its goodness and the goodness of what it has been made for, and I seek Your protection from the evil of it and the evil of what it has been made for.

Abu Dawud and At-Tirmithi.

And I say:

الْبَسْ جَدِيداً، وَعِشْ حَمِيداً، وَمُتْ شَهِيداً".

Ilbas jadeedan, wa 'ish hameedan, wa mut shaheedan.

Put on new clothes , live a praise-worthy life and die as a martyr.

Ibnu Majah!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Put on new clothes , live a praise-worthy life and die as a
martyr.

Are you suggesting that I come to the rally so that I can die as a martyr? :confused:

Well Well, here they go! That's the hard-wing/militant court supporters for you!

Thinking only on how to committ suicide everytime!

Taliban brother take a break, a little diversity of your thoughts, isn't bad actually!

Refresh your thoughts! I know, you'd like to wrap yourself up and 'boom' but there are other alternatives!

Why can't we negotiate and talk brother, you tell me whats wrong and I will listen!

Violence is not a way out in our helpless situation! However negotiations are!

I never even thought along the lines like you Taliban, shows the good PR and brainwashing the courts have done to you!

Forget about these morons and come to your senses! TFG loves you, but if you try to 'boom', then TFG will hate you! Understand, Got it?

Making 'boom' is not good and totally unislamic! Please don't attend the event if your only intend is to 'boom' the place of the main event!

ICU supporters welcome, but Aweys 'bombers' not! Please stay where you are, will you!

Taliban   

Why can't we negotiate and talk brother, you tell me whats wrong and I will listen!

You will listen because you have the upper hand?

Brother, what is that in your left hand? Isn't that a 'trigger' to boom the thread?

Come'on put it down brother! For the sake of this nice place and the innocent lives in here, stop this menace behaviour and drop the trigger for goods sake, will you Taliban?

Atleast if you've the 'urge' to boom this place, put the 'trigger' in your right hand and say 'Bismillaah'!

Hopefully then you'll be prevented because keeping the trigger in your 'left' might bring the devil out of you!

Please Taliban fulfill your potential and don't die prematurely for no reason.

I wish you all the best.

Taliban   

Please Taliban fulfill your potential and don't die prematurely for no reason.

You want to get arrested? I challenge you to say yes, even as a joke.

By whom? Now the former clan-court fighters believe they have custodian powers!

What's wrong with you? Ah, I should have known it better, aren't you an undercover double-agent?

Why did you blew your disguise as a UIC supporter? You could have told us that earlier, then we wouldn't be debating with you!

I see now even the FBI/CIA agents disguised as Somali 'boomsters' is threatining me with custody!

What a strange world has come too, to deserve this?

Taliban I really do hate informers and spies, so do what you want, I will not duck out to tell how it is!

People beware, Taliban has blown off his disguise as a militant Aweys supporter only to tell us his real profession: A spymaster!

From now on, You shall call him Mr. Bond!

Taliban   

so do what you want

You have incited and even suggested to someone to carry out a "terrorist" operation or mission. It will not factor if it was a joke.