Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Sheikh Sharif: Just return the plane and its Drug Load to where it came from

Please be consistant in your good jugement. Send the ****** plane and its drug (Qaad) load to where it came from. The drug lords of Kenya and Ethiopia are testing you...send them a strong message that Somalia has changed and is no mre a pushover. Make an Islamic law that prohibits any plane with Qaad load to land in Somalia.....

Diyaarad sida qaad oo ka soo dagtay garoonka Muqdisho

Mogadishu 16, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) – Diyaarad qaad sida ayaa maanta ka soo dagtay garoonka diyaaradaha caalamiga ah ee magaalada Muqdisho, xilli shalay maxkamadaha islaamka Somalia ay gubeen qaad ay lahaayeen ganacsato Soomaaliyeed oo ku fadhiyay qiimo dhan 40 kun oo doollar.

Qaadkaan oo laga soo dajiyay diyaaradda ayaa waxa uu yaalaa haadatan gudaha Airaporka Muqdisho, iyadoo qaadka uu ku jiro baco iyo Bundado, waxaana isku gadaamay ciidamo ilaalinaya amaanka.

Ilaa iyo haatan ma jiraan wax warar ah oo ka soo maamulka Airaporka oo ku aadan qaadkaan oo diyaaradii keentay ay dib ugu laabatay halkii ay ka timid.

Waxaa soconaya wada hadalo u socda ganacsatada iska leh qaadkaa iyo Maxkamadaha islaamka oo ku aadan sidii aysan u dhici laheyn dabkii shalay la qabadsiiyay qaad badan oo ay lahaayeen ganacsatada.

Waxii ku soo kordha iyo sawirada qaadkaan goordhow kala soco shabelle.net

Nin ragga dheh... walee Abu Cuteybow Soomaaliya maanta waa u hiillisay. Tabaha gumeystuhu Soomaalida waxa weeye : qayilsii oo ku beer miskax qariban si aad qubuuraha ugu gurtid oo aad qaarrada uga dhoofisid.... Waxaad muujisay in aysan taasi maanta kaa soconneyn...

dagaal196.jpg

Bandow lagu soo rogay caasimadda Muqdisho, ka dib rabshado

Mogadishu 16, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network) –

Maxkamadaha islaamka Somalia ayaa bandow bilaabanaya caawa ku soo rogay magaalada Muqdisho, ka dib dibadbaxyo rabshado wata oo ka dhacay caasimadda Somalia.

C/laahi Cali Naxar Abu Cuteyba

Bandoowgaan ayaa waxaa ku dhawaaqay Madaxa amaanka gobolka Banadir Abu Cuteyba oo hadalkani ka jeediyay meel fagaaro ah oo lagu gubay qaad maanta ka soo dagay garoonka Magaalada Muqdisho.

Bandowgaan oo bilaabanaya fiidkii ayaa ku eg ilaa salaada subax, waxaana ay ku macneeyeen maxkamadaha mid lagu xoojinayo amaanka ka dib markii maanta rabshado ay ka dhaceen magaalada Muqdisho oo ay ku geeriyoodeen dad.

its only fair in khaadka laga joojiyo mogdishou because madhihi kartid jubooyink jaad iyo sigaar lagu ma haysankar lakin mogdisho waa lagu haysankaraa....dadka qaylinaya mar hore maxay uga tashanwaaye way ogyihiin wadaado in ay mesha haystaane....

i can't even believe when they kenyank ay joojiyee all flights no one demostrate or said anything now that wadaado ay joojinayaa khaadka ..........somalis will save each year about 80 million dollar think what people can do with that money

Can not you get it, xog ogaal? Stopping flights to Mogadishu is bargaining chip. Drug lords knew that UICs are intolerable about their products. They are threatening Somalia if their drug is prohibited to reach the country, flights from Nairobi will stop. In their mind this will put pressure on the UIC leaders as the legal commercial activities and mobility of goods and people will slow down. But if UIC stand on their ground this childish strategy will fail and Somalia will put her resources where her mouth is.

QURAANJOW KU QUUSO.. MAANTA MAANTA MAANTA WAA MAALIN WEYNE MAANTA..MAANTA MAANTA MAANTA MADAXEEN BANAANNA MAANTA

Qaad maalintii labaad lagu gaybay caasimadda Somalia

Mogadishu 16, Nov.06 ( Sh.M.Network)-

Qaad badan oo maanta ka soo dagay garoonka diyaaradaha ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa maanta meel fagaaro ah lagu gubay,

qaad29.jpg

qaad28.jpg

qaad27.jpg

qaad26.jpg

qaad25.jpg

qaad24.jpg

qaad21.jpg

qaad20.jpg

What do you mean Juje....that they are going to take the armys and start fighting with the wadaado.hmmmm dude i can't see that happening ......dadka ganacsada or those who support wadaada are not the once that are selling . if they believe in diinta lagu dhaqmo they would've stopped it

Juje   

Originally posted by xox ogaal:

dadka ganacsada or those who support wadaada are not the once that are selling .

Are you sure sxb? Waxan is warsan doona marki kuwa hada laga gubey dhaqalihi ka galey loso celin waayo, kuwa kalena lo fasaaxo lakiin lo digo, markaas ayan is warsaan doona Xoogaal.

RedSea   

^you don't make any sense abti.

on the topic: Another job well done by the ICU,those green leafes could have corrupted Somali people.Every sane person should be thankful for the ICUs great actions.

Thanks Nayruus for the post.

Juje   

I dont make sense, then tell me how do they intend to ban it.

Late 1980's we a had government that was in full control and they could not ban it at all. So tell me how do a punch of wadaads who came to power through the support of the people intend to eradicde the lively source and pastime leisure of many who support them. Today in the streets of Mogadishu there were demos and chaos. Two shipments have been burned and the owners have never been given ample warning , in other words they were not commiting a crime against the legislation of the ruling ICU. Do you understand the seriousness of this action taken by the ICU. It shows they lack means to govern sensibly and communicate with those they govern. The burning of the khat is like as if they have shot themselves in the foot, and they will certainly and seriously regret it.

Jaylaani   

I agree wit JUJE...you need logic to gevern.

Some of those Taliban wanna bes in the picture look high with qaad them selves. Are you sure they didn't take some of it home just to smuggle it in the black market later? Hard to believe their sincerity in this regard since they were part of the problem for the last 16 years. Most of their malatias are KHAT addicts themselves.

This will back fire big time…I grantee you that. You getta crawl before you can’t run.

RedSea   

One thing is for sure though,this will only effect its users,drug is a drug,drug dealer is a drug dealer,you don't have to please drug dealers.

The government you speak of was Ziyad Barre's right? the same man who said,he would mark off a red ink on a verse in the Quran that says that men are responsible of the family(women)."Arijaalu Qawaamuuna,cala Nisaa'i".Surat Nisa,Holy Quran.

Jaylaani,you don't know whether they are high on Qat or not,so let us not make that assumption,it's great danbi .

Jaylaani   

Red Sea,

I said they LOOK high. I didn't say I'm sure of it.

Since when these guys became saints in your eyes any ways. I still have Aways Geedo's video type.

Like I said before...I don't fall in love that easily.

Danbi or no danbi..I'm Muslim too. I never participate in robbing, killing or raping any one.

Diidta yaan laysku khuukhin baan ku idhi saaxiib….my eyes are wide open.

RedSea   

^wagar iyo kawaawayn,waar heedhe inadeer,

You are still assuming something you don't have much evidence of,these people aren't the same people that killed,nor robbed,or looted.even if they are,dont' you believe that Allah forgives,just like he would forgive you when you make mistakes,Ilaahood bay leeyihiin Inadeer.

Diin cidna kugu khaldi mayso,cidna waxba Allah kasoko kugu samayn kari mayso,laakin waxa meesha yaala uun waxay tahay in aad u qirto in ay wax wanaagsan samaynayaan thus far,that is all,whether you fall in love easily or not.

One more thing,you sounded like a sure man,when you said most of their militia are Qat addicts,that is huge assumption to make.