Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

He should not rest well

N.O.R.F   

MMA well put.

What is wrong with hating Yeey? Should one be ashamed?

Before having a go at me answer the question. What is wrong with hating Yeey?

NinBrown   

Northerner...you dont have to hate people to make a difference...if anything hate will only consume you and cloud your judgement.

The question is why hate one guy and not another...surely all politicians in Somalia currently are as bad as each other from the president to riyaale and any one in between.

I have never seen all those ani-TFG people including MMA propose an alternative.

If MMA really cares about the people of Somalia he should be sayin Yeey and Riyaale and his cousin ex-speaker of the house should not rest well...insted of picking one out.

Anyhow...MMA can you write either in Somali or English instead of mixing these different languages...otherwise your arguments dont make sense.

N.O.R.F   

If one hates the guy (or anyone else for that matter) for reasons like the events in Somalia this year then I would say it is peferctly understandable and 'within' human nature to do so.

No one is perfect whether they wish to make a difference or not.

Baashi   

Awoowe Kashafa I love you too. Tell me lies tell me sweet lil lies oh no you can’t disguise...old school song I blv by Fleetwood Mac.

I see Kelligii Muslim making a scene again. Tough acting take-no-prisoner cyber Green Beret kid spewing speeches from the comfort of his apt! Frustrated kid whose bad Akhlaaqiyaad are only exceeded by his emotional, irrational impulsive feelings which apparently compel him to drag deceased Muslims on the cyber ground -- or throw up in the sight of ailing old man. What a waste! And he wants us to blv he does all of this because he loves Islam so much. Initially I did but not anymore. I gotta find him another trash bin to put this character for Kelligii Muslim basket just won’t do.

As to the irrational and at times laughable nationalism of my man MMA, well awoowe your belief in Somalinimo borders faith -- dangerous territory. Granted Inna Yussuf has mowed good number of our brethren in Benadir. One of these days he will meet his Maker. Why disturb all the patients in that facility and make their recovery difficult? What end does that achieve?

Good manners are in order. Khadka yaan la jibaaxin.

ElPunto   

^It's an oddity. One espouses Islam yet one acts in a way contrary to its teachings. No wonder the message is viewed with deep suspicion and derision.

Personally - I don't thing MMA's original call is all that bad. If one feels strongly - protest outide the hospital respectfully.

Hawdgirl   

In my opinion, all Somalis should be focusing on the well-being and the condition of their beloved country; however it seems that everyone is focused on liking or disliking on a particular leader and their political views, and that shouldn’t be the case for us, at least at this moment, as we are one of the poorest nations, if not the poorest nation in the whole wide world. All of the rest of the world are competing about who has more weapons of massive destruction while our naïve minds are preoccupied of who likes who according to their hidden agenda which most of the time is based on the notion of qabiil!

When it comes to leaders, one should be aware that every political leader is an elitist. They care little about others and mostly care about themselves.

If one thinks that the current leader of Somalia aka _ Cabdullah1 Yusuf is incompetent to lead the country then who should be nominated for president, who is more competent to lead and why didn’t they become a candidate in the first place?

It seems almost every Somali has a negative view about their leader/president. For instance, Siyyad Barre, I wouldn’t say that he was a great leader, but at least we’re able to live our beloved country peacefully! And after his government collapsed everyone is aware what happened and how the country turn out to be

I remember in the early 90’s everyone that I knew who was in school at the time used to think about establishing a career that will benefit for his/her own, as well as the common good of their beloved country, whatever happened to that dream, it doesn’t exist anymore, as our minds are occupied on self interest and who likes who, WE ALL FORGOT ABOUT THE COUNTRY! And we are nothing without it. There are toxic wastes that are being dumped on the seas of Somalia, no one is concerned, foreigners fish our land without permission, again no one is concerned about it, our children are dying from diseases, and starving to death, no one is concerned about it, and nevertheless we are so concerned about one individual! That is bizarre! We need to become patriots!

If MMA really cares about the people of Somalia he should be sayin Yeey and Riyaale and his cousin ex-speaker of the house should not rest well...insted of picking one out.

Horta, you individualized [for a lack of a better word] this issue. This dowlad ku sheeg is not about one individual or two or three. I and millions of others supported it since its inception for sake of Soomaalinimo, even though we never liked the warlords who created and led it, we never liked the leadership, which was hand-picked by Xabashis. Still we did give our wholehearted support for the sake of our nation and its future. If you don't see that, search the archives.

All that changed until they brought Xabashi and no need to tell you what Xabashis had done since then.

So if it was about one individual or two, ma aanan support gareyn lahayn, not then. We would have been mucaarad from day one, no?

About Shariif Xasan Sh. Aaden being my cousin [ :D ], nin aan waxba ogeyn Eebboow ha cadaabin la yiri. But if it really helps you to know, I should have supported -- for qabiil reason, of course, since some of warped minds we see on here function like that -- the current barely literate so-called speaker since he is my qabiil wadaag, not Shariifka. But you didn't and don't know that, did [do] you?

-------------

What is wrong with hating Yeey? Should one be ashamed?

I don't know, duqa, though no one hates anyone. Not from my side. Maba aqaani maxaa naceyb keenay. Do I hate his policies, however? You bet I do.

-------------

As to the irrational and at times laughable nationalism of my man MMA, well awoowe your belief in Somalinimo borders faith -- dangerous territory. Granted Inna Yussuf has mowed good number of our brethren in Benadir. One of these days he will meet his Maker. Why disturb all the patients in that facility and make their recovery difficult? What end does that achieve?

Nothing irrational about believing in Soomaalinimo. What is unbelievinbly irrational is rationalizing and intellectualizing xasuuqa Xabashada Soomaaliya ka geysanayaan. That, in a nutshell, is the ultimate irrationality, call it whatever you want to call it. Sitting at dirinta? Shirhooseed?

Nothing will change the fact Xabashi xasuuqeyso, kufsaneyso innocent Soomaalis, regardless how one puts it or looks from another side. And who brought Xabashis, who are as guilty as them? The so-called dowlad ku sheeg you want in lala fariisto at dirinta.

Soomaali dhexdeeda wey heshiin kartaa, including this dowlad ku sheeg, but as long as Xabashi dadweyne Soomaaliyeed xasuuqeyso, ciribtireyso, barakicineyso are in -- nothing, absolutely nothing, will excuse that.

What will you tell hooyo la kufsaday, ciyaalkeedana madaafiic lagu laaye? What will you tell, pray tell, a whole families wiped out by Xabashi missiles?

Reasoning, extenuating marxaladahaas? You think this is an Iowa caucus or New Hampshire primary at a hot seat a la Hardball show? Hot, fun politics, aha?

My old friend, you are almost, it seems, justifying what the Xabashis are doing in Soomaaliya if you want to sit with those who brought the Xabashis in. That is the way it seems. Waxa Xamar iyo Soomaaliya ka dhacaayo maanta excuse, reasoning iyo explanation midkoodba uma baahno. And those who ultimately are responsible with those crimes, no sane Soomaali will sit with them. Viruses do need to be quarantined. They are virus.

Baashi   

War annagaa wax aragnay. Widaay MMA awoowe halkee igala qaaday.

Is calling for negotiated settlement equivalent to, in ur book, justifying, rationalizing, or intellectualizing the unjustifiable violence in Mogadishu?

Does understanding the Somali conflict and its deep roots mean acceptance?

Did or didn’t I made abundantly clear with painstaking clarity that I do oppose the Tigre presence on Somali soil, its military operation in the national seat, and the TFG’s war against one of the main Somali sub clans?

By any chance do you understand that conflict are either won outright by one of the contestants or ended it through negotiated settlement participated by all contestants -- the operative word is all?

Inna Mukhtaaroow waxa ogaataa short of victory by either TFG or its opposition, dirrin is where this baby will end up. Now how does stating that or making that case can be construed as justifying the crimes of the TFG or its leaders beats me. It real does wallahi.

Som@li   

So MMA, what is the solution? fight to the death! like in the fiction movie , 300,where in the process they united their people.

You forgetting one big issue here, a large mass of people support the TFG, some for tribal reasons, and others for hoping it may bring peace,

Are they all virus? if you can't see this, there is something blinding you, and you are not rational,dirin as Baashe put it, is the answer.

Somali problem is bigger than Yeey, so instead of cursing him, wishing him dead, Usoo duceeya odayga, iyo SOomaalidoo dhan, in rabi wadada saxan wada tuso.

Kool_Kat   

Soomaali dhexdeeda wey heshiin kartaa

MMA, I know there is a time and place for everything, for the life of me - I just can not help it but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @the above statement...Are you kidding me? Mise waa riyoonoysaa? Xabashida goormay Somalia soo gashay horta? Maxeyse Soomaali u heshiinweyday for the last two decates (well almost)? Ma Xabashibaa ku dhex jirtay Soomaali since 1990gii? Naga daahee walaaloow...

Xabashida wax eysan Soomaali horay u sameen kuma eysan sameyn Soomaalida...Since 1990, it was Somalis who killed/slaughter innocent Somalis - women, children, and men not Xabashi; raped mothers and young girls not Xabashi; caused the displacement of more than hundereds of thousands people not Xabashi; looted innocent people not Xabashi...Somali baa waxaa iyo waxyaalo kale oo aanan halkan kusoo koobi karin kusameysay dadkooda...

I guess it is easier to point the finger at the Xabashi, than to accept the fact that the Somali people did the same and/or even worse to their own people...

Dabshid, AAMIIN, kuligeen wadada saxda ah Allaha na tuso...

Som@li   

^Kool kat, one way or another, Ethiopia was involved in Somalis problem from the start, from SSDF,SNM, USC, and upto now, so in away, they are smarter than Somalis, who couldnt realise how they were using them..they were always indirectly killing Somalis

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^It's an oddity. One espouses Islam yet one acts in a way contrary to its teachings. No wonder the message is viewed with deep suspicion and derision.

Personally - I don't thing MMA's original call is all that bad. If one feels strongly - protest outide the hospital respectfully.

The message is viewed with suspicion because Kashafa may not belong to A/Y's clan. If Kashafa has his clan roots in A/Y's, and was as much ferociously anti him, A/Y loyalists would question his bloodline to discredit him when they find nothing else that sticks. That is how the minds of most somalis if not all who are embued with clan sentiments work, they see everything through the clan. Kashafa does or did, says or said nothing wrong with regards to A/Y and the TFG. Anyone whose priority is to live according to God's laws would find A/Y a disturbed man, a criminal, someone with blood on his hands, someone who should be shunned.

I know blood relations even as remote as they sometimes can be, dictate one's feelings/views with regards to somali politics unless someone is blessed with a strong faith. I have been there before, put by fate in the same situation, seen and heard all the negative comments, the insults, the accusations, the hate, and I understood people were rightfully angry at what happened to them and to their families. Didn't bother asking them to pray for a warlord or asked them to stop.

Just as I was indifferent to those comments and condemned the warlord responsible for that misery, I show no regard and respect to a man cut of the same cloth and whose career has been twin sister of others like him before, bloodlust.

It is given that people who are related to A/Y, and who are disposed to clan sentiments, will always feel stung by the strong reaction, comments and hate towards the warlord. They would be well suited/served to understand that Nobody else cares about their feelings. Just as they are selfish and indifferent to the plight of others(their defense of A/Y being the evidence), other somalis who dislike A/Y are as selfish and indifferent to A/Y's personal miseries. Waa la isku dambaabaayaa only.

Northerner wrote: If one hates the guy (or anyone else for that matter) for reasons like the events in Somalia this year then I would say it is peferctly understandable and 'within' human nature to do so.

Best comment so far with regards to the debate. Now, some of the hardcore A/Y loyalists in here would be shocked to know I supported A/Y way back. My position was if Somalis wanted the TFG to work, and they supported the warlords, fine by me, I am sitting on the sidelines and watch what happens till something better comes along. I advised some who immidiately opposed A/Y on clanish sentiments to wise-up and forget clanism. My support was conditional. A/Y proved to be who he was than what people hoped for.

I don't care to be kind towards him, A/Y's supporters can go to hell with him as well. I have nothing good to say about him and individuals who support him.

N.O.R.F   

I just find the whole ‘don’t hate him’ comments laughable.

I objected to the man when he was sworn in on the basis that he was a warlord. You do not choose a warlord to be your president! Some saw that as being clannish and derided me for it (I wonder if we could pull up those pages). Look where we are today folks.