Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Another ganging up 2night in Nevada

Baashi   

Dems' presidential debate on CNN. Wining Hilary a la lil girl is expected to have a crocodile skin tonight. Edwards and Obama are expected to put her on the spot again.

This is for all political junkies who follow these sort of issues.

This is an over-kill, bunch men picking on woman who has no tangible solutions to America's problems. With even republicans doing so bad,dems are not making any headway on any issue. They are *****footing on everything.

Jimcaale islaantu waa landheere cid ku dhacdaa ma jirto! Iyadu waa ina Rodman, ninkeedu waa Bill Clinton. Caawa waa habeenka suuraha iyo is yeelyeelka!

Baashe seriously do you think this woman from Chicago will have any formidable debater in tonight's stage! I have not watched her perivious debates save from few clips but i think the media will find a way to float her up on the top...

I think Obama is the one from chi town but lol @ landheere. -[i'll never get the meaning of this] you know the dems are only competing agianst themselfs, anyone of them could be a good president but we all know that this election will come down obama and hillary. Obama is the unknown candidate but america's best chance for renewal and reconnection with the rest of the world, most importantly the Islamic world. Hillary is a sure thing, a return to the good old days of the Clintons but she will piss off those fascist elephants. Baashe, the more they attack Hillary, the better her rating and the more public sympathy she will get.