Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

Caydiid Phones Yeey beyond the grave.

Phone rings at the Presidential Palace in Jowhar.

Receptionist: Hello Presidential Palace can I help you.?

Caydii: Sorry I got the wrong number.

Receptionist: Thats OK Sir, Bye

Caydiid:Bye

Telephone Rings again at the Palace.

Receptionist:Hello Presidential Palace How can I help?

Caydiid: Oh sorry it's me again, Could You tell me Where the hell is this?

Receptionist: This is the the presidential palace in Jowhar Sir, What can I do for you?

Caydiid: I'm not sure if I am on the right place, I was looking for my long time friend A/lahi Yeey, So I was given this Number by someone.

Re receptionist ceptionist:Well Hang on a Second Sir, I'll put you Through to his office.

Phone rings at A/lahi yusuf's Office, brrrrrn brrrrrrn,

C/lahi Yusuf: Hello good morning youre speaking to Colonel C/lahi, the Ex-president of Puntland, Ex-leader of the SSDF, founder of SRRC, And now the President of the Republic of Somalia How can I help?

Caydiid: Loughs very loud, the president of Somalia? hahahaha, hahahah, Bro C/lahi Your so funny, r u still dreaming of becoming the president? What the hell r you doing in Jowhar .

C/lahi Yusuf: Well I am the President now, i am not joking bro Caydiid, dreams do come true, and Jowhar is the new Capital.

Caydiid: (Shocked by the News), What When, why, I can't believe that , How come?

C/lahi Yusuf: Well believe it or not they elected me with big majority.

Caydiid: but What about my son?

C/lahi Yusuf: Well i made him the intirior minister.

Caydiid: Is that all, You made my son the intirior minister, What the **** you talking about, I tald him never to accept anything less then Primeministery, I never raised him to be that humbel pie eater, That's why I died for , TO BE OR NOT TO BE, I'll have to talk to him, this is unacceptable.

C/lahi yusuf: Well calm down bro I also made him the second primeminister, is that not enough?

Caydiid: no no no, that's not good, I never raised him to be second, What the **** is gone wrong in this world.

Caydiid: What about that ****** dick head Caato, is he still alive?

C/lahi yusuf: yeah and i made him the minister of housing.

Caydiid: Don't ever trust that dick head, he shot me from the back.

C/lahi yusuf: Thanx for the advice bro. I always admired you.

Caydiid: that's ok, So how's my beloved City of Galkacayo, r they still butchering each other?

C/lahi yusuf: no no no, it's more peaceful now, So tell me have you seen anyone down there yet.

Caydiid: Yes I saw Cigaal, I saw Gabyow, I even saw my old enemy AfWeyne, We've been waiting for you man, then few months ago I was given your number by Gaani, So when r you joining us man?

C/lahi Yusuf: Well bro I really don't know, I am enjoying my life now, New liver, New capital, Five years of presidency, Can't complain really, But I might send you my Parliament leader soon, he is really pain in the *** .

Caydiid: Well don't trust anybody bro, they don't like us REER MUDUG, So anyone with bad behaivior just send him down here, and we'll sort him out. I got to go now see you in Hell, Bye

C/lahi Yusuf: Bye Caydiid C/lahi Yusuf