Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa :Secessionist quest for recognition, progress indeed

^^^No one doubts this man and others went on a holiday to NW Somalia. However its ammusing that the secessionist are deluding themsleves with stories about how these individuals visits is anything but a social visit to a regional state of Somalia?

Qudhac   

pirate boy duke

tell us again how you beleive las anod is in the hands of pirateland today, like you stated today or do you also beleiev yey is now the president of yemen :D:D

the frustration of the defeated lot is now comedy.. karbaash after karbaash after karbaash after karbaash....

pirateboy duke when will you stop hiding in skirt and fight like men, adaa ilay lagu haystaaye :D

and after all that karbaash in every conflic she runs and design herself this dress she calls a flag :D:D:D

Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

i see puntland is once again frustrated by the recent karbash of Galckayo.

One is upset at the deaths of civilians in the recent troubles in the city, but the delusions of the secessionist aside, Puntland did not even stretch and has maintained total control of the city and its cash cows.

Its obvious that you have issues with undertsanding words, defeat, recognition and Orphan mean different things to the rest of humanity than to our secessionists. :D:D

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No one doubts this man and others went on a holiday to NW Somalia. However its ammusing that the secessionist are deluding themsleves with stories about how these individuals visits is anything but a social visit to a regional state of Somalia?

I dont know anyone who is quite gubilant about the man than you, Duke? I can't even remember his name. :D

Saalax   

total control of the city kulaha? who are you kidding you can't even past the Suuq. :D:D

while somaliland maintains total control over Las anod , you are struggling with Galckayo. :D

Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

total control of the city kulaha? who are you kidding you can't even past the Suuq.

Adeer Galkacyu wont distract us, its a local issue, and the locals can deal with it. Puntland armed forces are not even required, but hey you know more than me, who happens to have relatives on both side. :D

RedSea   

LOOL Duke's ego and the actual reality on ground far differ. He thinks he is strong, when Buntland's supposedly security forces can't even take out mortar position within Galkacayo. As result Galmudug citizens were able to shell Nothern Galkacayo residents at will. And he is talking big? lol

Dukey we been to Galkacayo and we know the city is divided along clan lines. If you dare enter, the Northern residents warned us of the Southern end, you run the risk of getting shot such were the words of our Northern Galkacayo hosts back when I visited there. :D

Red Sea, little man, there is no doubt the clans of south Mudug are formidable in comparison to the secessionists, but what took place in Galkacyu the other day was nothing more than suicidal attention seeking, the fact that civilian areas were shelled by both sides is an absurd. However, there is nothing to gloat about and for me the killing of my own relatives is nothing to contemplate. The facts are simple, Puntland maintains control of the city, the new admin is working over time to improve the city and this will not set us back one minute.

However secessionists are confused that’s why the little one in here is waving the blue flag. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

red

tan yar mayaanad arad the new dress uu samaystay, he calls it flag but it looks a good dress to me

lool It was design by a girl. Not that girls can't design flags. :D

^^^lool. Red Sea, a die hard secessionist is waving the blue flag and talking about Galkacyu? Wonders never seaze but soon all the rest will realise getting Mugged by Riyaale is not independence, freedom nor dignity. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Red Sea, little man, there is no doubt the clans of south Mudug are formidable in comparison to the secessionists, but what took place in Galkacyu the other day was nothing more than suicidal attention seeking, the fact that civilian areas were shelled by both sides is an absurd. However, there is nothing to gloat about and for me the killing of my own relatives is nothing to contemplate. The facts are simple, Puntland maintains control of the city, the new admin is working over time to improve the city and this will not set us back one minute.

However secessionists are confused that’s why the little one in here is waving the blue flag.
:D

lool@little man. :D Dont flatter yourself saxib.

So you admit the clans of Southern Mudug are formidable. Based on past experience and what they did to you, I have no reason to object. :D

As for Somaliland. Just go ahead and try me. Try getting Las Anod back, try setting foot anywhere within the rage of SL security forces. You're easy saxib. You're not much of a threat to anyone. I knew it, but the recent news coming out of Mudug proved us all right that you lack the courage to slug it out in the battle field, ya fake General. :D