Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

What's Up with Somaliland?!?

I really don’t care if the UN does not recognize Somaliland, it’s irrelevant really, No one cares about the UN anyways, and we really don’t care if the Rest of the world don’t recognize it, the rest of the world have their own problems they cant solve!

But I have a problem with Somaliland!

Ok fellow S/landers, help me out here, who’s the wise guy who came up with the countries’ name (yea I said country)! Seriously, what were/he/she thinking?

I think we should rename it, seriously though, maybe to something like…(Hmmm im not sure) you guys have better grasps of Somaliland then I, so if we have the opportunity to rename, and im sure we can one day, what should be the new name of the country?

Gabbal   

Kawthar comes to mind immediately...May Allah make it the Kawthar of dunya and akhira

You are mentioning religion, while that same religon stresses unity.

cajiib

Kowneyn the aim of Muslims is to form a united Muslim ummah. Now if the ummah is a store, how would a person get to it? By walking steadily to it, and "Somaliland" is crippling one of those legs that we would use to walk there.

Cajiib!!

Kowneyn the aim of Muslims is to form a united Muslim ummah. Now if the ummah is a store, how would a person get to it? By walking steadily to it, and "Somaliland" is crippling one of those legs that we would use to walk there.

For neither man nor angel can discern

Hypocrisy, the only evil that walks

Invisible, except to God alone!

John Milton, Paradise Lost.

HornAfrik, brother, before you preach, "unity" begins at home. :D