Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

They call themselves 'terrorist hunters'

Bal waxan eega...

KNOW AND REMEMBER THIS FACE. THIS IS THE FACE OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF MALAYSIA. HERE IS WHAT WE THINK OF HIM AND HIS COUNTRY:

mpee.gif

dr_mahathir_mohamad.jpg

Read further... dimwits ahoy!

this is why i cant stand kuffars anymore. youre guilty because your muslim and we hate america just for the sake of hating. we are backwards and ****** and we should prance around half naked because clothing yourself and acting with modesty fosters impure fanatical thoughts.

this was my favourite part:Fact - Malaysian Banks play a Key Role in funneling (laundering) money for Muslim Terrorist Groups around the world including Al-Qaida and Abu Sayyaf, see follow the money, below. Bank Negara, the Malaysian National Central Bank along with the ruling UMNO (United Malay National Organization) Political Party endorse such banking transactions. These are directly controlled by two key figures in Malaysia, The Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad; and his bag man, former Finance Minster, YB Tun Daim Zainuddin, both of whom are Muslims !!

GTFOHWTBS!!! muslims in control of muslim countries. the gall of it all.

its clear in this page some people hate anything Islam and muslims. "muutuu be qaydikum".

salat-somalia.jpg

yes he is Dr Abdiqasim Salad who rules somalia by Satellite as one of his ministers suggested recently :D:D:D .

Blessed   

Hehehhehehehehehe! I've actually enjoyed this little site. I pray that Allah protects us from such plain ********* . But I have to hand it to the hosts, they obviously put in a great deal of time and effort to promote Islam...I mean, they've presented Malysian Muslim women as politicaly concies inviduals - is that a bad thing?

All in all it's ver entertaining for lack of better term - espcially this part. Waa ka daacad ...

What Can Be Done About This Shit Hole Called Malaysia ?

(A) Well we could get lucky and the North Koreans Nuke their capital city Kuala Lumpur, but I doubt if that's going to happen.

(B) We can wait and hope the U.S. Government gets rid of the problem but that is not likely in the near future for two reasons:

[1] Too much foreign big business has factories, investments, banks, and oil & gas interest there for that to happen anytime soon. See list of BIG Business Interest on main page of this website.

[2] and, The United States has a lot on its plate already and we need to deal with several issues before we could even consider getting around to these Asian third world shit hole Muslim dominated countries Like Malaysia and Indonesia.

© The best and optimum thing that could happen is the local Chinese in Malaysia which comprises about 38% of the population but controls about 80% of the wealth could constructively ally with it's neighbor to the south, Singapore along with help from Australia and the USA and over throw the Muslim Malay dominated government and ship all the Malays back to their origin which is Sumatra Indonesia. This is a viable aspect and could be done quite easily.

In the meantime Americans should contact their U.S. Congressman and Senators and insist we ban all banking, investments, credit and loans, and imports from Malaysia.

Further, you should write letters to heads of the U.S. Big Businesses in Malaysia that take jobs from U.S. workers and bring in cheap imports. U.S. Corporations like Intel, GE, Exxon, United Airlines, Boeing, CitiBank, etc....etc. Please see main 'Index Page' of this website for a comprehensive list of U.S. and other key foreign big business operating throughout Malaysia and employing Malays while U.S. Citizens continue to lose their jobs and benefits here at home !!!

America, Please Remember to Support Our U.S. Troops

They are ready to lay their lives on the line so you can sleep safe tonight.

DEATH To ALL Terrorist Wherever You May Be ....