Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

A Very Dark moment in History

LANDER   

This topic has been debated long enough,

I'll add this much though:

1-How can you compare Siad's army against SNM?

It's like comparing the palestinian mujahids and the israeli army. One is fighting with such heavy weaponry as A1-M1 tanks, F-16 and Apachies and the other a few AK's and Plenty of GOD given rocks

2-Horn d'Afrique: you claim that SNM would be right wing?...lol..boy you need some lessons on politics. Right Wing is usually reserved for conservatives, people who wanna keep things the way they are or were. So if anybody would be right wing is the ppl promoting somali weyne.

3-Xasan: you claim this topic is personnal to you, well my family is from Gabiley and I take this matter very seriously trust me.

4-Lastly to all my fellow LANDERS. We need to stop expecting pitty from these ppl, we've licked our wounds and got back up long ago. We have our independant nation and it is here to stay forever. So lets focus on our affairs and the needs of our own ppl and lets let these other somalis be. We don't need their recognition, pity or anything else.......