Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news ; Its Badoa. 26 February...

Xildhibaan Xaabsade oo gacanta ku haya magaalada Baydhabo raali maka yahay in kulanka Baarlamaanka uu magaaladaas ka dhaco

Isniin, January 30, 2006(HOL): Xildhibaan Maxamed Ibraahim Xaabsade oo gacanta ku haya magaalada Baydhabo ayaa maanta mar uu u waramayay Idaacadda BBC waxaa uu soo dhaweeyay ku dhawaaqistii Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka ee ku aadaneyd in Kulanka Baarlamaanka lagu qabto Magaalada Baydhabo.

Xildhibaanka waxaa uu sheegay in haatan wixii ka horeeyay aysan magaalada Baydhabo u diyaar ahayn in kulan baarlamaan lagu qabto balse haatan la siiyay waqti ay ku sii diyaargarowdo oo dhismooyin waa weyn loogu dhiso, isagoo sidoo kalena tilmaamay in Xildhibaanada ka soo jeeda Digil iyo Mirifle oo ka kala tega Nairobi Muqdisho iyo Jowhar ay tegi doonaan magaalada Baydhabo, si ay ugu sii diyaargaroobaan qabashada kulankaas.

Xildhibaan Xaabsade ayaa horay u diidanaa in kulanka baarlamaanka lagu qabto magaalada Baydhabo, isagoo diidmadiisaasna sabab uga dhigay in aysan magaalada diyaar u hayn in kulankaas lagu qabto, isla markaana ay adeegyo badan ka maqan yihiin.

Dhanka kalena, Guddi 9 xubnood ka kooban ayaa magaalada Baydhabo laga magacaabo si ay uga shaqeeyaan diyaargareynta ammaanka magaalada Baydhabo, waxayna wararku intaas ku darayan in ciidamo gaaraya ilaa 300 oo maleeshiyo ah loo diyaarinayo in ay ammaanka magaalada wax ka qabtaan, kuwaasi oo la sheegay in la geyn doono xerooyin magaalada Baydhabo duleedkeeda ah.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Mogadishu, Somalia

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Oh my Xarago reads Somaliweyn.com. Progress
:D

Your xarago..? :confused: :confused:

Huuno de madashid miya adigu? Adeer malinba meel miyu ku dhigaya? Dont you ever question his motives? And can you explain why is he is he risking the wrath of Geedi and Maxamed Dhere? Or are they insignificance in comparison with the warlords in Mogadishu.

Castro   

Originally posted by Xarago:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Oh my Xarago reads Somaliweyn.com. Progress
:D

Your xarago..? :confused: :confused:
LOL. No, the General is not that type of dude. I believe he's already married. :D

Comprehension Xarago, comprehension.

AYOUB   

Xarago what's reer Bari for mañana? :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

For me Jowhar Badoa are all the same the end destination is Mogadishu..

^^ Destination is Mogadishu.. via Qardho? Coming from the 'Federal Cartoghaper' I think you're traveling in the wrong direction. :D

SOO MAAL   

UN envoy for Somalia calls on all sides to unite ahead of February meeting

30 January 2006 – Welcoming an historic decision by Somali leaders to convene parliament for the first time inside the country on 26 February, the UN’s top envoy for Somalia today called on all sides to put the interests of the nation first and work together to rebuild the devastated country.

Next month’s meeting of the Transitional Federal Parliament, which was formed in October 2004 in neighbouring Kenya, will be held in the Somali town of Baidoa and represents a “very positive development,†said Secretary-General Kofi Annan’s Special Representative for the Horn of Africa country.

“It is the result of a lot of hard work and commitment on the part of the leaders of the Somali Transitional Federal Institutions. I warmly congratulate President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, Speaker Sharif Hassan Sheikh Aden, and Prime Minister Ali Mohamed Gedi on this announcement,†added François Lonsény Fall.

“Somalia has not had a functional State for 15 years and this is an important step not only for the nation but for the entire region,†he said.

Mr. Fall said the convening of parliament would be the beginning of transforming the Somali Transitional Federal Institutions into effective government bodies. The shattered country has endured the longest period of state collapse in recent history, starting in 1991 when President Siad Barre was toppled.

Mr. Fall, who took up his post as head of the UN Political Office for Somalia (UNPOS) last year with a mandate to spearhead reconciliation talks between the Somali leaders, urged all members of the parliament to attend next month’s meeting.

“The future of their country is now in their hands,†he said, urging all parliamentary members to “come together and unite, placing the supreme interests of the nation above selfishness.â€

The UN envoy said the world body was ready to provide its full political support to the meeting and he called on the donor community to provide the financial and logistical support needed to convene it.

Zaylici   

This is the general plan: Yusuf was unable to freely act while in Jowhar. Mohamed Dhere mantained a ralation wiht Mogadisho and they agreed to keep Yusuf in Jowhar, so that Jowhar will develop and MOhamed Dhere will be rich; Mohamed Dhere rejected Mogadisho to be isolated. Yusuf was planing way out, so he consulted with Sanaa group, so they invented this confernce in Baidhobo so that Yusuf could have a reason to move to Baidhabo; Baidhabo, unlike, Jowhar, harbors a tendency to isolate mogadisho and remove south Mogadisho influence in the south; if this is so, there are two possibilities; either Yusuf has Ethiopian support or South Mogadisho support to hold this conference. Otherwise, DHere and Indhacade may actually overwhelm RRA millitia in Bay. So, suppose Yusuf does not have SOuth Mogadisho support or Ethiopian support, then if this is true, Yusuf is committing a suicide; allied Dhere and Indhacade and other Mogadisho leaders may actually chase him out of Bay and bakool; since they also have influence in Kismayo, he may not be able to go there ; however, he may incite clan sentiment, thereby inclining Hiiraale and RRA and Puntland Army to unite to put pressure on Mogadisho factions; in any case such move is very dangerous because it can incite a corresponding clan feeling in Mogadisho which is very close to the battlefield unlike Puntland ; there is also reason to anticipate that Yusuf does not have much Ethiopian support, recently, Mohamed DHere went to Ethiopia and secured a weapons, the militia that has secured the materials were those of Mohahmed dhere, this suggests that Mohamed DHere is armed to the teeth, thus, he may be the favored man of Ethiopia, although one could view this as tactical move, because if Yusuf's men were to go to Ethiopia to secure weapons, Mogadisho would have cried provoking anti-ethiopian inflamatory statements; if however, Dhere's men do the same thing, which they did, they are less likely to provoke similar reaction, interesting indeed, this theory is particularly tempting if one assumes that Yusuf has south MOgadisho assent to hold this conference in Baydhabo. Since Ethiopia does not like south mogadisho and its links to Islamists, it may support Mohamed dhere and other disfrenchised Mogadisho Worlords to finish Yusuf if Yusuf is defying Addisababa suggestions. IF however, one assumes that Yusuf has secured both the blessings of SOuth mogadisho and Ethiopia then, north mogadisho and MOhamed dhere and the PM would be isolated; Yusuf would in fact go ahead and choose South mogadiisho secular PM and hence this would be happy choice for Addisababa, South Mogadisho and for Yusuf and for Baidhabo, since this time Baidhabo would have chacne to develop, however, this can triggere another political fragmentation which can combine with Jowhar and other secular and rejectionists Mogadishho worlords; but I do not think it would be disasterous; since foreign minister and Bay and Bakool people may resent South Mogadisho coopting, they may be soothed to the fact that this is necessary tactical move; if this succeeds, Yusuf would survive and possibly thrive; if however, he attempts to play Somali nationalim and never prepared for the worst case scenerio, meanaing if he does not get South Mogadisho and/or Ethiopian support, then he may be exposed to Jowhar and Mogadisho wrath which can assentially finish him, however, it is possible that he may have sufficient resources to defend himself and Bay and Bakool people from united front of Mogadisho, if he deoes not, and he deos not have the Ethiopian backing, and if united front of mogadisho emerges, then we have a trouble. This is enough bad theory.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Zaylici:

This is the general plan: Yusuf was unable to freely act while in Jowhar. Mohamed Dhere mantained a ralation wiht Mogadisho and they agreed to keep Yusuf in Jowhar, so that Jowhar will develop and MOhamed Dhere will be rich;

How long did it take you to decipher that, bet lil bit longer than C/llahi Yusuf himelf. :D:D

Castro huuno I noticed you have changed profession from being a freedom fighter to 'you know what I mean'. Bt just to let you know am not free as well. :D:D

Yeniceri   

Otherwise, DHere and Indhacade may actually overwhelm RRA millitia in Bay.

That would be classified as yet another tribal invasion of Baydhabo by the USC. Last time Indhocade came to Baydhabo, he had the support of RRA-Xaabsade, but today, things are a bit different. For one, the RRA's top leaders are united in this Baydhabo meeting. I'm sure the RRA can defend Bay and Bakool regions against another USC incursion (we're not in the early '90s, afterall). And the people of Baydhabo have demonstrated their support for the parliamentary meet. So, I think an invasion by the USC is too far off the chart.

On the other hand, Max'd Dheere was quick to pay a visit to the militias housed in the General Da'uud (ex-Kongo) military camp outside of Jowhar. According to Hiiraan Online, Max'd Dheere told the militias: "..."si wanaag ah ayaad halkaan ku timaadeen, haddii aad baxeysaana si wanaag ah ayaad ku baxeysaan".

Is Max'd Dheere scared that those militias might turn against his administration? Why the friendly visit (as soon as an angry Premier Geedi returned)?

The Aden Agreement didn't fix anything; instead, it created a new "khilaaf" amongst the TFG leaders. Yet, while the TFG leaders urge the int'l community to give aid in hosting this conference, millions of Somalis continue to face food shortage and other Somalis die of starvation in Saudi prisons. Where's the TFG's response?

Soomaali hadaanu nahay, anaga uun baa isku muuqana.

Comrade, many thanks for clearing that lost in translation moment.

As for the destination, what has Qardo got to do with Parliment meeting in Bay& Bakool. I know both Bari and Bay start with the same letter but to make such a mistake is beyond being daft.

Its all trial and error, Baidoa's people and millitia leaders are ready. I belive this is a posative step forward.

However I expect nothing less from the orphans of EII, for they have most to lose from all of this.

Salaan...

If I was warlord iyo qabqable Max'ed Dheere, I would have said exactly the same thing. He is just speaking from his protected pocket -- $$ talks, beybi.

If this is true, Shariifka is officially warlord now.

There will be a new formed faction group now; this time led by Geedi. Max'ed Dheere [supported heavily by Muqdisho-based influencial and questionable businessmen, Bashiir Raage and Caddaani], Cismaan Caato, Indhacadde and the usual suspects. The fake sheekh, Indhacadde, will never be happy, his only interest is to prolong his amar ku taagleen of Shabeellada Hoose people.