Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

100 MPs to defect from Baidoa TFG

Xoogsade, we have been over the TFG, my clan has about 61 MP's, no more than any other Somali clan.

My clan does not reside in the transitional capital nor does it control the future capital Mogadishu. My sub-sub clan has the Presidency, but that wont las more than 3 more years. The PM, belongs to another clan and so does the Speaker of Parliment,?

You hate the TFG because of the President? That is quite sad, since the institutions, Police, Army, Capital, civil service, will outlast him insha Allah.

Somalia needs this TFG, it needs this federal formula and it needs national institutions built.

What it does not need is people like yourself who will blind, ignore and deny that there is an occupation of property, in Mogadishu, Banadir, and the fertile south. You will claim to support the people of 'Mogadishu' which you mean your clan. What about the other 'Mogadishu' the unarmed clans who live in terror, who are unable to live in dignity let alone vote.

Xoogsade, Ubahane and Co are ready to die in a make belive Jihad against Ethiopia, but will never die for or defend the people of Mogadishu, Banadir, lower Shabbele.

Xoogsade, I support Justice, and I never condone the actions of my clan in injustice. The President was elected through a peace process, you attacking him while condoning, Inda Cade, Cirfo, Cadaan, Shiekh Sharif, is more than amusing..

Now Mr Comedian, how many MP's fld Baidoa asyou reported yesterday??????

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Xoogsade-

Duke maxaad u xaarxaarin? If Duke loves this transitional admin because of tribe, you don't hate it because of that?

saxib, no I don't disagree with the TFG/its leadership for tribal reasons but for the obvious political plunders which will create unnecessary conflicts. I once wrote that "although I never prayed for a warlord I would pray for A/Y to be successful" after he said something reasonable a while back. I oppose/opposed him for making the wrong decisions at critical times every now and then lacking forebearance and wisdom. One mind track of his is not good for the country.

Plus when you see people like duke you get to wonder if it is worth wasting time on hoping for anything good to come out of somali initiatives. We were always represented by people who put clan interests above and beyond everything else and and then came others who put all that aside and cared only about themselves only while the rest whithered.

At least duke should take a break and wait for the upcoming decisions by all parties involved and take it from there. Nothing is complete and disputes just begun. Even Muqdisho doesn't have government yet. La isma ceebeeyo. But then again, ceebta qofka inuu dhibsanaayaa ka horeyso.

Duke.

Sidii ilaahay ka dhigo ayay noqoneysaa. Intaan kula hadlay ka badan haddaan kuu jawaabo waxay keeneysaa inaan hoos u soo dhaco xagga dhaqanka iyo caqiidada.

EDITED.

Xoogsade,

I welcome your defensice posture in responding. Obviously your claim of a couple of days ago, has been proven to be incorrect, you even provided a thread. No MPs' have fled or rushed out of Baido out of fear. No 100 MP's have defected . The wishful thinking of some here to keep Somalia were it is, without a government is truly sad.

The denail of Ubahane, on the occupation and behaviour of some clan courts [inadacade] and factions in the lower Shabbele. Is also sad, for it is our duty to help our own people. So your complicit silence and your defence of the actions of the fake Shiekh Inda Cade, says everything about your understanding of Islam...

It's Unbelievable how some could be at times like this.

How can someone go against a whole government because of one person I really don't understand.

People Abduallhi Yusuf is not here to stay the guy is 80 something years old for god sake. He is here to bring about a working government in Somalia and He is not going to let anyone not even the fake courts get in the way.

The man is here to make history, his time is up. He can't rule more than 10 years even if he wanted to so people give us a break and don't make Abduallhi Yusuf an excuss.

The MPs voted for him because they knew he is the only leader in Somalia that is wise enought and strong enought to lead a government. Now he is ready to lead the government back to Mogdishu peacefully or forcefully. The dude is a strong leader just like Said Barre and that's the kind of Leadership Somalians are use to and want.

If you dislike Abduallhi Yusuf because of his Clan than you should go to your MP who is from your clan and ask him or her why he or she voted for Abduallhi Yusuf to become the President of Somalia.