Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hotel Shaamow: Twist as new Pics emerge : Shocking

A_Khadar   

Speculation can do more harm than good. The best and safe side of all these of who's the real perpetrator of this tragic incident is to say “Allah Aclum”… No one can prove a thing except spinning he/she said, and he/she/i think...

Meiji   

Its funny how Dukey and other folks dare to question the perpetrators of the massacre that occured in Mogadishu while supporting the imprisoning of Somali innocent civilians and selling them to Ethiopia on charges of been ''members of ONLF, Alshabab, Al-Qaida'' etc. Why doesn't he quistion those cases and whether the alleged perpetrators are actually behind such crimes?

The massacre that occured in Mogadishu on the 3rd of december is solely the work of the extremists, and we will hold them accountable.

It appears Al-shabaab was innocent

where are the people who were falling over each other to blame Al-shabaab what say you now ?

they are a convenient scape goat sow mahan ?

as to the "only As have done similar things in the past" ... that is false they have never suicide bombed a graduation ceremony .. why would they students are not their targets

if the dead consisted soley of tfg ministers, ugandan mercanaries I might believe AS was behind it ... otherwise you would have to provide very damning evidence it was them.

Meiji   

if the dead consisted soley of tfg ministers, ugandan mercanaries I might believe AS was behind it ... otherwise you would have to provide very damning evidence it was them. [/QB]

Yet in Beledweyne they murdered elders, businessmen, women and civilians just to assasinate Col. Cumar Xaashi.

No single foreign soldier was murdered that day, only 60 Somali civilians.

The extremists were behind Beledweyne bombing, and were behind that of Mogadishu no matter what their supporters tell us.

Meiji adeer you once cheered for Al Shabaab as the "Mujahids" led by the clan court leader Sharif Ahmed. No doubt you fed them vitamins and you raised funds to liberate from "Ethiopia" while holding on to the looted lands in the south. Now you cry as the monster you created bites into you, now you remmeber how bad suicide bombers are when in fact you helped introduce them to Somalia.

Adeer Al Shabaab are the snake you thought would bite other and is now eating you up whole.

Stop crying and be a man, what are you going to do about this problem?

ElPunto   

What am I missing here? How does the pic show the guy didn't do it? What if anything does it show apart from the guy being there?

It's nauseating how these hypocrites would do anything to defend Shabaab despite their suicide bombings against fellow Somalis.

Why don't you go live under their rule?

Better yet, why don't you grow a set of balls and join them?

Silly armchair warriors.

Kool_Kat   

I don't get how this photo proves he didn't do it? So what if he is wearing the same shirt? He could've easily been there for observation, at the time this photo was taken, then went up to his room to get his jalbaab...

He is wearing the same shirt, wax meel lala soo istaago ma'aha...

Juje   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^^he's wearing the same shirt, indhaha fur!!

Indhaha wa furan yihiin sxb.

Disregarding all that is said in this thread cause I know most are merely judging on what they see, except Ngonge who has a beef asianst ninki la casiley.

But you Madey sxb are on a mission to conceal, to deter actual facts and find an excuse for a masaacre. Well let me tell you all three guys sitting next to him when this picture was taken are fine and were treated for shock, but, and I repeat were not injured in the blast because they were sitting at the back, and most of the dead and injured were predominantly sitting in the front row and second and third.

So tell me Madey why and how was this guy cut into half while those in the picture with are not slightly injured ?

Abwaan   

Good question Juje. Guess what they don't seem to understand what is called observing how the event was happening(as KK already said) and when everyone will arrive so that he could go back to his room and wear his belt and viel(The hotel management stated that he lived there for 6 days)....Easy!

If one looks at his picture closely the guy seems to be nervous of course for someone who will blow himself up soon...

None of us here was there but caqliga in la iska qaado maahan...and jump around with the little information posted on websites or I don't want to see the reality or use common sense.