Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

1 July

Sorry, but i dont backup!! its against my nature...! i am straight.

the plain truth is that more slanders have been killed in the Adwal region when they were fleeing the siyad bare brutality...then the ones who died crossing to hoowd region. hostility of these slander refugees in the Adwal is a well known fact.

there is no single proof of what u saying took place ever produced.

now lets lay down the current somali problem.. it all start with siyad bare regime. before, everybody was happy. the pres was usually from pland and the rest were all mixes of somalis.

Guess who missed it up!! u got it... the sanaag homies just didnt wanna chill..! yeah, i am lying it like it happen... no thrill no suga coating. these sanaaq boyz have dual personalities, majority wise...lol u know what i am talking..

nowadays, sanaaq is between a rock and a hard place. the problem i have with this ppl from this region is this! why not standup 4 your own self...!

aintchya ever gonna get tired of being 2nd fidle.

What on Earth are you talking about?

I made no clan name at all.

Before Siyad the longest serving President was from Mogadishu, the late Great Adan Ade.

Abdirashid was only president for two years or less.

The Sanaag boys having nothing to do with anything here, thus you are using their name as you did mine, which is absurd.

In Awdal the massacre of the SNM was well documented, go ask anyone from th region.

Just like the period after the fall of the regime in 1991 when the SNM murdered people in Awdal region and there was a clan strugle which resulted in deaths of hundreds between Tuur and Egaal and so on.

That history is over sxb ,,, ppl are moving on ,, but you don't have to use other ppl's glories for your own ,,,, don't have to do that unless you are desperate from Mogadishu :D

^^^Its comparison saxib, what was so glorious about Tuur & Egaal killing the youth?

As for Mogadishu its turned the corner its all about crackdowns no more street battles. Thats history and nothing glorious about it.

Chimera   

Duke your a deluded character who ping pongs every three seconds contradicting yourself in the process

no he's a commoner no he's a former president no he's a deputy minster no he's a terrorist bla bla bla

no shame at all i don't think i have ever met anyone similar to you in real life

anyways i'm just going to ignore you

Thanks for the video MMA

i remember 1 July 2006 when US proxies began to enter our country with multiple excuses

of all the days they could pick they chose 1 July

what's this years suprise?

26 June ,,, when the first Somali flag was set

1st July ,,, when the good ppl wanted to create the dream of every somali ,,,, the UNION ,,,, and the same day the dream FAILED ,,,,,

very sad indeed ,,,,,,,

Jamelia   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

26 June ,,, when the first Somali flag was set

1st July ,,, when the good ppl wanted to create the dream of every somali ,,,, the UNION ,,,, and the same day the dream FAILED ,,,,,

very sad indeed ,,,,,,,

Rest assured that a united Somalia is far from a dream,,,it is a reality....has been a reality and will continue to be one....Regardless what the likes of you hope for

Can we celebrate this day without politicizing this thread?

Since, however, some have started the usual iska hadal, let's reiterate the facts.

Soomaaliya is a reality. It is an existing country and nation, whose territorial integrity is recognized and respected [safe Xabasho, our avowed enemy] by the international community. That is a fact, not a dream.

YES ,, SOMALIA is a fact ,,,, no one is denaying that yaa MMA ,,,, it is a country and a nation.

But SOOMAALI WEYN is like the great China dream ,,, it was never achieved but i hope one day we will achive it.

N.O.R.F   

Can we celebrate this day without politicizing this thread?

I second that!

There is some sort of celebration in Sharjah on Friday 29th (not 26th or 1st :D ).