Sign in to follow this  
Juje

The PM on Peacekeeping Troops

Kashafa   

I'm not angry, abti. Just matter-of-factly stating that our two camps are at WAR.

You seem to be avoiding that reality. Can you at least acknowledge that ? Or will you continue to spin the fantasy that there is a government in Somalia which faces 'tough but surmountable challenges' ?

How many cities does your Goverment control ? Oh, I forgot, I used the wrong scale of measurement, it's not cities.....it's xaafado. How many xaafado does your government control ? Can your President leave Villa Somalia without being transported in a armoured car used exclusively in the rest of the world to transport prison inmates ? Why can't your President come to Kismaayo. Or Merka. Or Af-Gooye. Or Baidoba. Or Shabeele. Or Luuq. Or Af-Madow. Oh damn, I forgot, he's afraid for his life. What a pity.

Why is he unable to set foot in all those Somali cities, but he's able to hot-foot it to Addis Abba every chance he gets ? Why is he willing to pledge allegiance to Zenawi, give up Somali Galbeed, and promise to fight terrorism.........bu t he is unwilling to talk to the men that govern the 95% of Southern Somalia ?

See, Xiin, your main liability is being incapable of facing and answering tough questions. I still think you have good intentions tho, which will inshallah be your saving grace. You will come around inshallah.

It's all in your twisted head Kashka.

You misunderstand what the primary tasks are before Sh.Sharif. It’s NOT in his priority to challenge whatever little fiefdoms there is in Somalia today, yours included. We are addressing strategic obstacles first. We are elevating the discussion. You are stuck with warlord mentality. You keep counting how many regions you control while we labor how could Somalia, the country itself, transition from this painful tragedy. We are not at war with you. You are at war with us. But since the election of Sh. Sharif you have been apparently thrown out of balance and lost the heart of your argument.

You are the tail. And we are the head! Notice the difference awoowe.

Kashafa   

^^ Ok, Xiin. Let me put it this way: If after the two year term of Sharif Ahmed is over, and NOTHING has changed. Will you then change your misguided ways ? Of course, you don't consider yourself to be misguided, but if after 2 years, nothing has changed, will you start to have a glimmer of self-doubt ? Will you think about another approach ? The historically successful approach of Iron and Blood. The approach that has made Kismayo a runaway success story. Why not take that approach(capture and kill all pro-ethiopian individuals, groups, and entities; set-up local administrations; link up local admins into one cohesive central government) and implement it on a national level ?

What I am asking you is, when the two year term is up and Sharif Ahmed is still flying to foriegn capital after foriegn capital, will you support the Mujaahideen ?

^^I have never been fond of answering hypothetical questions. But of course if the caravan approach does not produce desired results (it has worked magically so far mind you), we will have to evaluate the situation and consider alternatives.

But I can assure you any alternative shall never include internal fighting within Somali people. That should be avoided as much as humanly possible. Enough Somalis have died already. We suggest capable Somali men to marry four wives to make up the deficit that has come about as a result of 18 years of civil war.