Sign in to follow this  
Truth Seeker

Girl barred from school for wearing the Jilbab

N.O.R.F   

Despite being law abiding tax paying citizens we none-the-less, less equal as humans.

Compromising on school uniform to one which is perfectly OK (until you finish school) doesnt mean we are less equal as human beings!

NGONGE   

As the wise Bob Marly once said “ Don’t you rock my boat ‘cause I don’t like my boat to be rockin”. icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

^^^He was Man Sha Allah. I love the way he didn’t take any old crap he was handed – not from the Authorities and not from his initial leader Elijah.

Anyway, who is to say you only receive education in schools? There is this amazing Deschooling movement that argues that schools limit the human brain - it's fascinating.

Just read one of his qoutes on Freedom and those that want it

<--- feels better smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

He was raised in Langsing if i recall correctly, which is close to Toronto (i thinks), may just drive there for the fun of it :D

He was the best think to happedn to black ppl in America, in fact he was the best thing to happen 'in' America!

Tweety, nice to see ya back to your usual self ;)

Blessed   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

But you're so young, dear. No need to die for freedom. He was only talking.
;)

LOL! I wasn't talking of death. I repeat I wasn't talking of death. If the FBI is reading this, I am not on suicidal jihaad. It is forbidden in Islam. *phew*

It was shame he got killed when he changed tactics though. he started talking of peace and 'bang'. Ilahay ha u naxriisto.

Norf!

:mad:

Keep your cynical thoughts outa my face!

I was reading in this book that many blacks opposed him - cos he stired 'unnecessary' trouble for black America.

Dreams of a world filled with peace ...jilbaabis and justice .... and more jilbaabis

NGONGE   

This jalbaabis you speak of, is that the Indian twirly sweet or are you talking about something else? ** hopes it’s something else**

North. You’re right he was born and raised there but left school before finishing the eighth grade! He learned all knew in prison (including Latin!!).

N.O.R.F   

lol, i will shut up before the Burco budh comes out!

I was reading in this book that many blacks opposed him - cos he stired 'unnecessary' trouble for black America.

Many of them were ill informed,,,,,read his autobiography, the man was amazing!

Blessed   

NGONGE

I was talking about girls in jilbaabs. I’m not an Asian. I don’t like jalabis and I don’t want to wear a sarwal kameez.

But since you've brought it up.. smile.gif I'll add xalwad to my dream list :D

Northerner,

It was people who thought that he aught to have respected the law and those in authority and that it was a white mans country. So, they should just bite their lip and bare it; instead of creating unnecessary trouble. You know where I'm going with this, don’t ya?

I'll stop being hostile - if you get me a present from T.dot :D

N.O.R.F   

It was people who thought that he aught to have respected the law and those in authority and that it was a white mans country. So, they should just bite their lip and bare it; instead of creating unnecessary trouble. You know where I'm going with this, don’t ya?

There is no comparison between living in 2004 UK and 1960s America :rolleyes:

As for your present, mmmmm i will get you Jilbaab :D

Blessed   

Off course not, 2004 UK dwellers have it so much easier; I mean the level of hostility faced by Mx was astounding. So what does that make us – lazy? Careless *breaks off....

DID YOU SAY you were getting me a jilbaab?

:eek: :D

Looks like one of my dreams has already come true :D

Don't forget the accesories too.