Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

US South Africa discuss Somalia

WASHINGTON: Dowladaha Mareykanka iyo South Africa oo kawada hadlay Arrimaha Somalia

Posted to the Web Dec 09, 07:04

Washington (PP) - Madaxweynayaasha Dowladaha Mareykanka George W. Bush iyo Dalka South Africa Thampo Mbeki ayaa waxay ka wada haleen arrimaha Soomaaliya, waxaana kulankoodaan oo ka dhacay Washington ay si weyn ugu nuuxnuuxsadeen arrimaha Somalia.

Madaxweyaha Mareykanka George W. Bush ayaa u sheegay dhiggiisa South Africa in Somalia ay halis ku noqon karto gobolka Geeska Afrika iyo Qaaradda Afrika oo dhan hadaan la helin dowlad xoog badan oo howlaha dalkaas maamusha.

Bush ayaa sheegay in loo baahan yahay in Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya gacan xoog badan la siiyo si ay ugu suurogasho inay gacanta ku qabato dalka Soomaaliya oo dhan oo uu sheegay in rabshado isdaba joog ahaa ay dhibaatooyin u geysteen.

"Waxaa ku sugan gudaha Soomaaliyo koox xiriir toos ah la leh Argagaxisada, waxayna damacsan yihiin inay dhibaatooyin ka geystaan qaaradda Afrika oo dhan, waana tan Maryekanku doonayo inuu ku boorriyo South Africa inay wax ka qabato" ayuu yiri Madaxweyne Bush oo warbixin siiyay Wakaaladda Wararka ee AP ee dalka Mareykanka.

Sidoo kale Madaxweynaha South Africa Thampo Mbeki oo la hadlay saxaafadda kaddib shirkii uu la qaatay Madaxweyne Bush ayaa sheegay in South Africa ay garan istaagayso Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya si ay awood ugu yeelato inay gacan ku wada qabato dalka oo dhan.

Kulankaan ayaa wuxuu ku soo beegmay iyadoo shalay uu dagaal ka dhacay gudaha dalka Soomaaliya kaasoo kii ugu horreeyay ee si toos ay isaga horyimaadaan dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya iyo Maxkamadaha Midoobay.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: puntlandpostmog@hotmail.com

Somalia--

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yes, sir.

PRESIDENT MBEKI: -- and the President, together, we are very keen that,

indeed, something must move there. This was a failed state. It's necessary

to support the transitional government, to restoring a government and to

reunify the country, and so on. It's an important thing because the

problem, one of the big problems is that as it is, it provides a base for

terrorists, find safe haven there and then can spread out to the rest of

the continent. It's something that is of shared concern.

But again, of course, I was very, very reassured when the President

said he is committed to the success of the WTO negotiations. It's a very

important part, in terms of addressing the agenda of the poor of the world.

We need these market access issues addressed, and so on. I was very, very

pleased, indeed, that President said indeed we must work to make sure that

WTO negotiating process succeeds.

We -- finally, President, I'd like to say I was very pleased that,

indeed, you said we shall need to work even -- together even more intensely

than we have in the past, because with effect from the 1st of January,

South Africa of course joins the Security Council as a non-permanent

member. I was very glad that the President said that's going to mean we'll

need better interaction so that we could work together, indeed, to help to

find solutions to all these wide range of issues that are on the agenda of

the Security Council.

But thank you very much, Mr. President.

PRESIDENT BUSH: Proud you're back. Thank you, sir.

South Africa and Nigeria are on side. Nigeria actually may be the country that may end up encouraging Sudan to send the soldiers it promised for peacekeeping.

The Sudanese at the time were ready to deploy and they had their defence ministry officials in Ethiopia at the time, because they would do it on land and through Ethiopia.

Sudan has its own problems, South African, Nigeria, training and hardware would go along way. Not to mention China which even stated it wanted to send peace keepers to Somalia and Darfuur.

Look at the TFG man... How could they expect South Africa to help them?? They didn't do a damn thing when their people were killing our brothers by da dozen.. Now Duke is excited bout em talking to states.. Let em south african HIV carrying, gays come to somali, trust me they will not get any love..

^^C'mon guyz u r matured now, the situation in South Africa and the lack of security that exists has nothing to do with what the S.A government or for that matter people's conviction on the Somalis/Somalia...

S.A. tops the list of criminal gangs in the world and the Somali people living there are easy target Business persons, thats all nothing more and no enmity in particular with the Somali people.

tukaale ....why do the pick only somalis there are other nationalty live there and doing business ? ....go to MBR RAdio i believe i could be wrong and listen what they say if you don't find it google it

Tukaale,

South africa got a world cup coming up.. So for that reason they want to clean out Somalis before that so they could take over em businesses to make the money themselves..

In my book, SA govt was with that..

Tukaale, u already falling for their lame reasonin why they couldn't help out somalis..

^^No my brother I disagree with you, the whole problem lies with the Somalis, disorganised and full of Qabiilis, weak in their appearance and revealing money and wealth out in the public. This all factors contribute to target of them only, you how S.A. is and gangs roaming on the streets, almost the most dangerous place to live..

Rumours says, the government let the Somalis to keep guns and defend themselves in groups, the only people, why are they not doing it... Do u care about clan the or tho if he got murdered.

Sxb let me ask you a question, where u live right now most defenitely there Somalis living in there do they any connections and help each other, tell me where in the world either west or east are we genuinely represented, try not sound as if nothing happens in the west, there have been incindents in UK or US where Somalis were murders, what did the Somali communities do...anything worthwhile.. Only the government of those countries helped the cases...No weight from us at all...So the problems lies within us if don't stick with one another its finished espcially in S.A. where danger is everywhere and the government is just another like African state where curruption is the mother of everything...

What do u have against them, nothing tangible but unsubtantiated claim that the S.A. people and government hates us...

Sxb Imagine this scenario:

You Somalis are full of a country

You are small weight business person filled out the streets

There are criminal gangs everywhere who spare for no one

The government doen'st have the resource or the budget to give everyone of you a policeman to safegourd him.

You have given the permission to buy guns and defend yourseflt individually, and in groups(special status)

Now think and tell me what do you expect? and given that one of the mentioned above is done which is protecting urself by urself, what will happen next.... my brain tell me death to the Somali people..

Back to the topic, South Africa is a powerful nation within the AU, so its good to get their support as for the violence against Somali's its organised crime and nothing to do with the state.

Mbeki oo la kulmey G.Bush

9 Dec 9, 2006, 07:59

Madaxweynaha George W.Bush iyo South Africa Thampo Mbeki ayaa kulan ku dhexmaray aqalka looga arimiyo dalka Mareykanka kaga wada hadlay arrimaha Darfur iyo Somalia.

Madaxweyne Bush iyo Mbeki ayaa waxay isku raaceen in lama huraan tahay in la fuliyo qaraarka golaha amaanka ee QM ee ciidamo nabad ilaalineed lagu geynayo Somalia, si loo taageero dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee isla markaana loo abuuri xasilooni kala danbeyn.

Thampo Mbeki ayaa waxa uu yiri "waa in la tageera qaraarka golaha amaanka, si Somalia aaney u noqon hoy argagixiso, waayo dowladu ma heysato ciidamo awood badan oo ay kaga hortagto isballaarinta Maxaakiimta".

Madaxweyne Bush ayaa sheegay in dalka Somalia ay ku sugan yihiin kooxo argagixiso ah oo xiriir la leh kuwa caalamiga, wuxuuna South Afrika uu ku booriyay in ay gacan ka geysato ka hortaga kooxahaas, iyadoo Madaxweyne Mbeki uu balan qaaday in dowladiisa ay garab siineyso xukuumada taagta daran ee Baydhabo fariisinta ka dhigatay.

Kulankan ayaa waxaa sidoo kale looga hadlayey arimaha ka taagan dalka Sudaan gaar ahaan gobolka Darfur oo ay sheegeen labada mas'uul in loo baahan yahay in wax laga qabto.

Cali Muxayadiin Cali,GO