Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Bob, Northerner, Shujui, 187, Nuune.....

N.O.R.F   

No saxib, your just another Gunner with limited knowledge of the game, the guy who puts Pirlo infront of Makalele :rolleyes:

Didi is an old man now but there was no better diff midfielder before Makalele came to the Prem, if you actually watch the games you would have known that, but i guess you only pay attention when Arsenal are on and Henry is on the ball like everyone else at Highbury :D

We will compare the three in the world cup IA!

Viking   

Even though they play on the same position, Makelele and Pirlo are very different. The former is a fifth defender and rarely leaves his half while the latter (is not as good in defending) but very influential in attack and acts almost as an extra playmaker. If I was to choose a holding midlfielder with defensive qualities (a fifth defender who protects the back four then I'd choose Makele over any other player in the world today). If I wanted a very creative holding midfielder who is a threat to the opponents then Pirlo is the man. It is unfair to compare the two because they play in two very different systems. Chelsea play 4-5-1 while Milan play 4-1-3-2.

PS: This section has awfully been quiet after the demolition of L'pool this weekend. Soma-Inc must be still celebrating :D

nuune   

PS: This section has awfully been quiet after the demolition of L'pool this weekend. Soma-Inc must be still celebrating

Viking, don't mind Soma-ink, he dissapeared since we drew wich chelsick in CL, he didn't recovered yet waryaa back to the negotiating table,

The game was good, both Pool and chelsick played well, though we were the upper hand, and we were the attacking boys all the time, it is only few holes at the back side which made them win the Game, not to worry, now every team knows and realised chelsick is not the best team, only in pUblicity Stunt!

N.O.R.F   

Too many mistakes on Sunday cost us dearly, Chelsea played on the counter and closed us down in midfield. we are missing that cutting edge up front but did you Crouch turn Carvalho? :eek:

hopes Soma Inc doesnt suddnely appear

SoMa_InC   

loooooooooool

Sup yall? Am still celebrating. What a superb performance that was! Chelsea players made me proud!!

Its three days ago now but still I cant even describe what that game meant to me and other Chelsea fans....Northerner and Nuune, you lot still have the guts to disrespect Chelsea Fc. Cmon now, dont hate, congratulate. 4-1 in Anfield....Thats hasnt happened since 1960's!!

Now Liverpool is done, Arsenal is history, I say bring on Man utd, the devils!!

I wonder with what your manager is thinking of now when he said Chelsea are scared of Liverpool....Tell me who is scared now....

SoMa_InC   

hopes Soma Inc doesnt suddnely appear

lol.....Northerner, Sxb I was at anfield watching the game Live....Are you back now from the arabta? I would love to hook you up with a ticket for Chelsea Vs Liverpool game. Dont worry, the cost would be covered, I just wanna see you face when you loose again!

N.O.R.F   

lol, cant make it saxib,i'm living out here on a permanent basis, but we will see who wins the game, lately football has become just another distraction to me, i have been taking full advantage of living in an Islamic country, football is becoming relative :cool: