Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

More Ugandan troops arrive in Mogadishu:

askari_AMISOM_muqdisho.jpg

400 Askari oo lagu soo siyaadiyey Ciidamadii Ugandha oo Muqdisho kasoo degay

Last Updated::2007-03-07 14:04:36

Muqdisho:- Waxaa maanta oo Talaada ah magaalada Muqdisho soo gaaray racii labaad ee ciidamada Ugandha ee ka socda Midowga Afrika.

Ciidamadan oo ka badan 400 oo askari ayay diyaaradi keentay Airporka magaalada Muqdisho.

Shalay ayey magaalada Muqdisho yimaadeen racii ugu horeeyey ee ciidamada Ugandha, ayadoo halkaasi ay kusoo dhaweeyeen mas'uuliyiinta dowlada iyo xubno kale oo badan.

Ciidamadii shalay yimid ayaa wakhtigii halkaasi ka degayeen lagu soo tuuray dhawr madfac oo hoobiye ah, inkastoo ay weeraradaasi aysan waxna geysan.

Ciidamada Maanta yimid ayaa ayagu si weyn uga feejignaa dhinaca Amniga, ayadoo si weyn loo adkeeyey dhaq dhaqaaqa gaadiidka ee nawaaxiga Airporka Muqdisho.

Ciidamadan cusub ayaa hada ka dhigaya tirada Ciidamada Ugandha ee dalka Soomaaliya soo gaaray in ka badan 800 oo askari.

Dowlada Ugandha ayaa u qorsheysay in 1500 askari ay u dirto dalka Soomaaliya, ayadoo lagu wado in ciidamo kale oo dheeraad ah ay ka yimaadaan dalal kale oo Afrikaan ah.

Dhinaca kale Dekkada Muqdisho ayaa lagu wadaa in laga soo dejiyo qalab ciidan oo ay leeyihiin ciidamada Ugandha.

Sidoo kale Airporka Balidoogle ee gobalka Shabeelada Hoose ayaa waxaa ka socda dhaq dhaqaaq ayadoo lagu wado in ay halkaasi kasoo degaan ciidamo kale oo dheeraad ah iyo qalab militari.

Maxamed Cabdi

HorseedNet.com

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thread.jspa?threadID=5694&&&edition=1&ttl=20070308133801

Added: Saturday, 3 March, 2007, 19:14 GMT 19:14 UK

US has chosen for US-peace in Somalia. It means that any situation is preferable over islam-rule.

So there was peace by Islamic courts, and after US-sponsored invasion by Ethiopia there is US-peace now. Anarchy, random murder in the streets, and warlords loaded by US-weapons.

AU-troops is a cosmetic operation to maintain the US-imposed anarchy.

Paul, Netherlands

READ, INSTEAD OF CUTTIN AND PASTING READ

See what the rest of the world Says, what the rest of the world knows.

There are no "clan court" phrases here only U.I.C and what more only praises for the U.I.C, and frank admissions of the reality, namely that the TFG is a Foriegn imposed entity that wont last its course, so keep cheer-leading for your uncle.

bambo   

I dont understand how the TFG can not bring xaamar under control considering the size of the troops it has in the city .

Puntland troops , some resident milities plus the Ethopians and the Ugands troops .......

Today xaamar slowly turning out be another Baghdad , considering report of civilian casualties everyday becuase of fire exchange between TFG supporters and their oppositions .

Where is the prime minister and The president why have they left the people they brough miserable to ...

I sole blam this on Geedi and Abdulahi Yusuf for not showing Good leadership and Humanity .

I also blam the insurgent for hiding behind civilians and attacking their opposition in a Populated areas .

Jaylaani   

Abwan and Ana,

This creature named Duke is happy to see Kufaar killing innocent Somalis. No one would be excited to see systematic murder against his own kind. Politics aside qofku waa inuu ka gubbto markuu arko dadkiiso la xaaqayoo.

Maxaad xukumi cidiba ma hadhine. Ka kaa soo hor jeeda iyo ka kula socdaaba waa Somali.

Abwaan   

Soomaalida nooc kasta waa lagu arkayaa saaxiib. Waxan uu isagu dowladda moodo oo uu qabyaaladda ku taageerayo waa qosol ku jab, waanan arkaynaa maalinta ay iyadu is cunto.

Abwaan   

Waxaa muhiim ah inaan lagu dayan shakhsiyaad sidaan oo kale u dhaqma oo aan marnaba kaarka qabiil loo ciyaarin, lana raadiyo isku duubnida ummadda Soomaaliyeed.

Abwaan   

Waxaad ogaataan inaan Soomaalidu wada saxnayn lagana heli karayo dad gefa, yaannaan wakhti iskaga lumin inaan wax hanuuninno. Hanuunka Ilaah baa leh. Ayaan Xirsiba waa Soomaali, waa ayaan darro.

bambo   

^^ABWAN and Jaylani^^ you Guys argument is baseless , to accuse "general Duke " as qabilst and reason why he supporting TFG is based on his qabil intenion is a argument without evidance sxb ....

The reason why i state this is that there other majore players such as prime minister , interior minister , Finance Minister , Defence minister , Foreigh minister who are not from Puntland yet you are not pointing the finger at their clan ......

while also considering that TFG has parliment members consisting of 275 members from all over somalia , did you ever considered that also .

I am not big fan Of the TFG but its entity does consist all the clans that inhabit somalia .

One can argue about the TFG policy and action , To accuse TFG as Qabil movement is totaly wrong .

Abwaan   

Originally posted by bambo:

^^ABWAN and Jaylani^^ you Guys argument is baseless , to accuse "general Duke " as qabilst and reason why he supporting TFG is based on his qabil intenion is a argument without evidance sxb ....

The reason why i state this is that there other majore players such as prime minister , interior minister , Finance Minister , Defence minister , Foreigh minister who are not from Puntland yet you are not pointing the finger at their clan ......

while also considering that TFG has parliment members consisting of 275 members from all over somalia , did you ever considered that also .

I am not big fan Of the TFG but its entity does consist all the clans that inhabit somalia .

Sxb bambo I don't know what more evidence you want to convince you that it is all about qabiil, than what you might read hear daily which is a cut and past propaganda of Duke and his denial of plenty of truth that exists on the ground.

You mentioned all clans being part of this TFG group. Sxb no 1 I don't believe in clan politics that is why I was supported the ICU who I thought was the best of what we have seen in Somalia over the years although I have to admit that they were not perfect or blameless and were naive in a way.

No 2 just to talk about those individuals like Gedi and the others you mentioned. I don’t see them as representing clans but opportunists and traitors.

And can I conclude this comment that many support Mr Yusuf and the other puppets you mentioned due to qabiil thing and I think Duke is one of those on the forefront. Also there are many who are against them just because of qabiil not on principle.

Abwaan   

bambo sxb, TFG was mainly selected on how close they are to Ethiopia. Hence it has no support from the majoirty of Somalis, except oppotunists and some with qabiil agenda.

Duke, haddii xitaa 20,000 Ugandans come it won't change anything. Nobody can rule Somalia by force. You remeber the military governmnent had power and was gone because the shacab did not want it any longer.

And although I cannot compare the two in leadership, period and support but just one thing. You know the mistakes that Siyad Barre did for 21 years Abdullahi has done it in 2 years or even less.

bambo   
Originally posted by Abwaan:

[QB] bambo sxb, TFG was mainly selected on how close they are to Ethiopia. Hence it has no support from the majoirty of Somalis, except oppotunists and some with qabiil agenda.

Abwan whos closer then the warlords to Ethopia sxb , they them self feel left out in TFG .....

The peace process was held in Kenya NOt in Ethopia .... Although ethopians had great influence in the peace process so did other international donors that have interest in somalia. Tell me you where not glued to the cp while the process was goin on ..

Its called conflict of interest , Ethopians wants friendly dawlade so that no jabhad are allowed to organize in somali soil .

The Ethopian regime today is not same regime to that where hostile to somalia . some my argue that Ethopians where funding arm groups but they where not allone , Egypt , Sudan , plenty of other countries where involved , all these countries where competing to have influence over somalia.

sxb TFG has 2 years election will be held , Ethopians troops will leave , just today about 5 to 9 thousand troops completed training .

Its 2007 sxb power will be shared equal , At them moment we are in state of emergency ...

Abwaan   

bambo sxb of course Ethiopia was closer to the warlords starting with A Yusuf. Are they not the ones that dominate the so-called parliament? Do you just consider the usual 30 odd men as warlords? what about darawalladooda, xisaabiyeyaashooda, odayaal dhaqameedyadooda, danaysteyaashooda.....lol.......sxb as soon as I realised that as you have also admitted that Ethiopian agenda dominated the Embaghati process I lost interest and was hoping for another solution. For your information there is no single warlord that I sympathize for and I dislike or maybe even hate all of them...

Loooool......you said the Ethiopia of today is different...in what way? I think they are more cunning, destructive and worse than ever.

What do you know about what A Yey and Geedi Muqalas has signed behind closed doors with Ethiopia? Do you think Ethiopia did not save for herself a big portion of the cake?

The TFG will leave? I don't think so. What do you know about the xukunka degdegga ah? Saaxiib these old men will never go until they are jailed or even killed. Look at Abdullaahi and they all want to copy him and follow his footsteps. Did you listen to Qanyare's speech with the Amharic translation loool....although I wasn't surprised as I know he is the worst warlord even worse than A Yusuf, it shows how he stupidly changes his colour in months, days or even hours. He thinks that he can prepare himself to change Abdullahi by entertaining the Ethiopian generals in Mogadishu.

As for the 5 to 9 thausand trainee troops you mentioned, go and talk to Ali Khaliif Galayr or Cali Mahdi. You will know that this is a money making issue, there are guys like Mr Galaal who always used to claim to have collected 20 thausand troops and expect that much logistics of course but the actual number, in hundreds or let us even say 2000.

I don’t believe that figure at all and let me be judgemental and you might agree with me that many of us in our community like to add Zeroes in any number si aan u buunbuuninno.

Dear Saaxiib I wish that your naïve, wishful plan could really happen in the time you mentioned, but believe you me the situation is far from that.

Bambo, brother you spoke the truth as usual. The TFG is not a single clan entity and thus the accusations of some here is just to rubsh.

Let me add that Mogadishu is not becoming another Baghdad, the comparison is flaud to say the least.

Things are improving and the TFG is working hard to equip the local police and train local Mogadishu militias to be incorporated into the security apparatus of the city. Everything has a time and place. Lets be patiant saxib.