Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

For all the somalilanders eheyle al beyt

^I see you already using the shia doctrine of Al-Taqqiyyah (dissimulation) where one hides his true beliefs, actually in shia doctrine that is the most rewardable deed you could ever do as their 'god' is pleased more than anything else with that action! You know they have to 'hide' themselves from the 'evil' Sunnis and protect their 'belief' somehow! Save us your ignorance, as you have been proven many times beyond doubt that you're a charlatan, whose claims are not only fake but also ludicrious aswell!

Oh and by the way let me reiterate it to you, you're not Ahlul beyt (what a shock) and you never were so stop the pretense and fantasy! Also you say Hassan Al-Askari had a child, in which you're again mistaken my young shia' disciple! So spare us from the trash that you're spewing around here and come clean my shia disciple!

^^^This is some crazy thread. The brother is actually sounding like a Shia.

I find their whole history strange, for example this thing about the 12 Imams, it is not universal, and they seem to think they are all descendents from them, example is all the Ayatollahs claim to be from one Imam or the other.

Keep it coming we are learning a little bit about this strange sect, very strange to Somali's as we have no real community within our country.

^Duke it's really amusing, his other cousin told the gallery already that Hassan Al-Askari was childless and here come's Saylici saying 'no, no he had a son, that was 'hidden' called Muhammed, but here come's the punch line, he's saying that 'sunnis' do believe that Hassan Al-Askari was childless but that in fact he had a son, the hidden Imaam called Imaam Muhammed!

Now he resorts to Taqiyah dissimulation by saying he was Qadariyya! This is the most funny thing I've ever read, I must say. But it's usual when shiit's are put on the spotlight by Sunnis they resort to Al-Taqqiyah which is hiding your true feelings and believe, it's the greatest thing you could worship 'god' with as they claim 'god' loves nothing more then the one 'Who lies and hides his believes from the evil sunnis'!

Laughable indeed, but he has been found out! Never trust shiit's they will never tell the truth, as dissimulation (telling lies about your beliefs) is the greatest act one can engage in worshipping 'god'! So let him be!

i have showd times and times about the imams wether i am ahule al beyt u know what i am becous i am decented of imam hussein i gave u correct words about hassan al askari and his son and u saw the article ask any one who was hassan son they will tell u imam mahammad al mahdi like

sunni scolars say they thought imam muhammad al mahdi was not the mahdi that will come back

Only shiates belive he is the mahdi some shiates even belive that he was not becous muhammad said. he will go throught the line of imam hassan.

We belive just like they said he was hidden he grew up and moved 2 iran of the shaam area

Even shiates tell that for instance i am telling u i am not shia just becous we the bani ahmed bani husseni bani hashims are ehule al beyt doesent mean we are shiate i told u many times shiate are the ppl who felt sorry for the imam.

u know the indians who beat them selfs the are not decented of imams of allah they are not but they are shiates the felt sorry for the imams becous they dident protect them

u need lots of history lesson

i gave u lots of examples about the hashimite kingdom who where just sunni like us the morocans the tunesians

Its been validated and signed by the Ashraaf (grandsons of nabiga) in Yemen in the times of Imaam Yaxya. You'll find their signatures in last couple of pages.

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq1.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq2.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq3.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq4.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq5.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq6.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq7.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq8.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq9.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq10.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~bazilla/Ishaq11.jpg

It basically explains the migration of Banu Hashim (Alawis in particular, sons of Ali binu abi Talib) outside the Arabian Peninsula due to fear of prosecutions by the Umayyads (Sufyanids), the Fatimids and the Abbasids (their banu Hashim cousins).

Its pretty interesting actually..

some more proof

Originally by saylaci: afrcouse imam muhammad al madhi excisted every body knows that imam yaxya was hi son and his mosqe u can find in iraq muhammad al mahdi his father was xassan al caskari and u know that 2

Sunnis
belive he was childless
but he had muhammad al mahdi where is your therori
one thing is muhammad al mahdi is just not the mahdi thats the holl diffrence

Another hillarious post by saylaci: 'sunni scolars say they thought imam muhammad al mahdi was not the mahdi that will come back

Only shiates belive he is the mahdi some shiates even belive that he was not becous muhammad said. he will go throught the line of imam hassan.

We belive just like they said he was hidden he grew up and moved 2 iran of the shaam area

Even shiates tell that for instance...

Are you not Sunni? Can't you see the controdiction?

You have been proven beyond doubt that you're a charlatan and you have also shown that you're a shiite in fact a Alawi! A shiite sect that doesn't want to be called shia, who belief in some kind of 'trinity' doctrine similiar to christianity in which Ali is seen as somekind of 'god'! They share alot of similiarities with the ismaili sect!

They also like our friend seylaci like to trace their fantasy ancestory/lineage back to Hassan Al-Askari a god-fearing and childless man! Now this is getting beyond ridicule actually! But let me tell him once again that he's mistaken and not from the Ahlu beyt (another shock) and that Hassan Al-Askari was in fact childless and that there was no hidden child or Imaan as he likes to think and reaffirm, but no!

Come clean my friend as you have been found out! Don't lie to the gallery anymore as it is quite visible for everyone that you controdicted yourself already so many times!

how u proof this then

According to Twelver Shi'as Muhammad al-Mahdī (محمد المهدى) (or Muhammad ibn Hasan ibn Ali) is the twelfth Imam and the Mahdi, the ultimate savior of mankind. Other Shi'a schools adhere to different Imam successions and do not, along with Sunnis, consider Muhammad the Mahdi. Twelver Shi'as believe that Muhammad was born in 868 and has been hidden by God (referred to as occultation) to later emerge to fulfill his mission.

Birth and early life according to Twelver Shi'as

Twelver Shi'as believe that Muhammad was born in 868 CE as Muhammad ibn Hasan ibn Ali. His mother, Narjis (Melika), was a Byzantine princess who pretended to be a slave so that she might travel from her kingdom to Arabia. [1] His father, Hasan al-Askari, is believed to have been the eleventh and penultimate Shi'a Imam. Shi'as believe that his birth was kept a secret due to the persecution that the Shi'a were facing during this time at the hands of Al-Mu'tamid, the Abbasid Caliph. [2][3]

see its just justefi my story and read it well and u seen his son his father was hassan al askari u see it trought the lines

And if u think that we are automatically shia becous we trace our linage back 2 imam hussein thats ur problem

we folow the same dariqa of our couzin abdulqaadir yelaani a holy man wala soo ziyaarta

he was hassani decented a sufi

Originally posted by saylaci:

Birth and early life according to Twelver Shi'as

Twelver Shi'as believe that Muhammad was born in 868 CE as Muhammad ibn Hasan ibn Ali. His mother, Narjis (Melika), was a Byzantine princess who pretended to be a slave so that she might travel from her kingdom to Arabia. [1] His father,
Hasan al-Askari, is believed
to have been the eleventh and penultimate
Shi'a Imam.
Shi'as believe that his birth was kept a secret due to the persecution that the Shi'a were facing during this time at the hands of Al-Mu'tamid, the Abbasid Caliph.
[2][3]

see its just justefi my story
and read it well and
u seen his son his father was hassan al askari u see it trought the lines

Oh the amusement, I can't stop laughing! He's saying, that he's not shiicah but read all his references and where they come from and what they say, I've highlighted it for you so that you know and be warned that the guy is beyond doubt a shiici!

Lol, 'I'm not shiicah' but gives us references full of shiicah fairytales and tells us it's the absolute truth! The embarrassment and the laughs, I cannot imagine! It's for the gallery to see how contradictitive our shiicah friend has been throught out! I say you can never engage a shiicah in a debate because they use dissimulation to hide their true beliefs (it's the best act/deed to worship their 'god')! They will turn and shift but eventually the truth will come out from their own mouths just like our shiicah discipile saylici did in the quotations I mentioned above, it's for everyone to see!

My friend you have proven to the gallery that you're undoubtedly shiicah and no taqqiyyah (dissimulation) will save you from the true belief of yours! You have been found out to be a charlatan!

Your cousin told you the truth about Hassan Al-Askari and on that matter aready and you numeriously times said that Sunnis believe that Hassan Al-Askari died childless, which is also a Historical fact (I know you don't like historical facts)! But all you can do is come up with shiicah references and talk like a shiicah!

If sunnis believe that Hassan was childless, then why are you saying that he had a child named Muhammed, the 'hidden' Imaam if you were sunni? Aren't you a shiicah in disguise?

I will tell you one more time Hassan Al-Askari was childless and that there was no 'hidden' Imaan as you said, that's shiicah doctrine and fairy-tale you obviously are fond of but no sunni believes that!

Regarding me and my clan, It is a well-known fact that I'm the only recorded somali clan, that can trace their lineage back, as for you, you have been proven to be a charlatan thus you have to claim a lineage that does not exist and ended long time ago! Desperation had lead you to embrace shiicah fairy-tales and thus when proven to be fake, your outcry and big noise!

Unlike you, I don't have to shop for a new lineage every few years as I know my history well and where I'm from, in short I'm established, whilst you're the only Somali people that have numerious origins! Everytime you tell us something new and a new father you supposedly descended from. My advice would be atleast stick to one! Now, argue with that!

suniis iyo shiica dadku wa dad muslimin aah iyo salafi iyo iyo sufi baa

what sunni scolars say and who had the childeren everybody know there where 12 imams in a row and not 11 imams

but another thing if u want me 2 claim that i am shia becous i am decented of imam muhammad al mahdi then so be it i will automaticaly shiate

there will be a time when 70 sects will be there and there will be just one 2 be right