Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A damning press release a united Clan ?

Che, adeer Mr Horn is just upset his hero is no where to be seen, the President of Donkey magic has disappeared with no fanfare and no one cares.

Where is Hiiraale and the donkeys?

Gabbal   

Che, no I don't.

The fact of the matter is the the extra 200+ seats given to the ARS is the sole responsibility of the ARS in terms of how they will choose people to fill that position.

No one told the Djibouti group to divide themselves into 4.5 and respect the clannish situation in Somalia where suspicions are rife but they still did so.

Who are Morgan, Galayr, Maslax, and Faroole to complain about how the ARS should fill its positions?

The whole notion is ridiculous and very yesteryear in thinking.

Horn, adeer your understanding is ridiculous the ARS group does not run any region nor has it a single admin. They shoose the 4.5 formula and thus conceded that Somalia is made up of clans. Who names clan reps, elders and leaders and not a man sitting in Djibouti that’s the contentious point? If it is so yesteryear and this is the future why use the bankrupt 4.5 ? Why enlarge the parliament to the largest in the world?

Thus you whole arguments are as weak as Hiiraales latest invasion of Kismayu.

Gabbal   

Duke, you are coming at me with concerns I have already voiced.

However if there is one thing I am not concerned about it is the right of the ARS to name the people who will represent them.

Like I said in another thread, you are still stuck in Embagathi-era Somali politics. Clan elders, states, or warlords have no right to contest the legitimacy of the ARS to name their people.

Why?

The ARS is a group which joined on principles. They had a chance to say they have the legitimacy of their clan and could have easily joined the TFG. Instead, they went to one location and declared themselves on one side of the equation based on principle. Do you understand what this means?

The ARS then won its right to have a say in Parliament and has the right to say who will represent them. The ARS members chosen for the parliament will not represent clans and states and warlords, they will represent the ARS and the principles that binded them together.

It was the ARS's own choosing to respect the clannish state of Somalia's civil war and be sensitive to clans. It was their own prerogative. The ARS member who is from my clan has nothing to do with representing the mayor of Garbahareey. No, he represents the ARS.

Now you tell me who in God's green earth gives Faroole the legitimacy to name people for positions that solely belong to and represent the ARS?

It's not even ridiculous, it is beyond ridiculous!

Emperor   

^Horn you have no point dear, who named the TFG's or even the Arta TNG parliamentarians, by Yusuf Yey or Nuur Ade or was it named by A. Qasim...

How do you think one man should nomanate 275 MP, and stand for the election at the same time, bal who will these elect? Very silly indeed

What most people are asking for is transparency, surely there has got to be another authority that can nominate the parliamentarians other than a presidential candidate

Like one member said before, this is not a election but more of an innugaration...

Horn adeer, you seem to be confused as hell and as ever trying to prove to others how insightful you are. The ARS group have no legitimacy to name anyone using the clan base. If they stuck to their guns and said we will name our people using our formula it is one thing, but to say we will use the 4.5 and I will name who is from this and that clan makes no sense. That’s the contentious point, you say this is not EMBAGATHY, again pretentious of you lad, why use the 4.5 and why retain the constitution and even the speaker of parliament.

This my dear boy is only replacing the President even Adan madobe is retaining his post, further confusing the issue. This is a free styling peace process, that only make sense to those smart individuals who claimed Hiiraale would be elected President in Baidoa a few days ago and that it was right and just to occupy peoples homes in Kismayu.

:D

Gabbal   

this is not a election but more of an innugaration... [/QB]

Aha, so this is the bane! :D

How can we accept Shiekh Sharif, the man who led the military and then the political opposition against Yusuf, to fill his position is the question eh? ;)

Well listen here. I was certain Obama was going to beat McCain long before Nov 4. Was this because I was aware of the reality of things or because it was an inauguration? smile.gif

If many of us, including you and Duke, are certain Shiekh Sharif will become the next president, it is not because it is an "inauguration" but because we are aware of the reality of things. ;)

Now do stop protesting lads, it just makes you guys look very bitter and I am sure that is not what you want to seem. icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB] Horn adeer, you seem to be confused as hell and as ever trying to prove to others how insightful you are. The ARS group have no legitimacy to name anyone using the clan base. If they stuck to their guns and said we will name our people using our formula it is one thing, but to say we will use the 4.5 and I will name who is from this and that clan makes no sense. That’s the contentious point, you say this is not EMBAGATHY, again pretentious of you lad, why use the 4.5 and why retain the constitution and even the speaker of parliament.

I am sorry Duke. I think the problem is a matter of intelligence now as opposed to anything else.

Horn: No doubt saxib the same intelligence that made you support Hiiraale all along and had you believe that sad donkey rider would be elected President of Somalia. That’s intelligence beyond comprehension. :D

Lool. We do? How intelligent of you.

As for Shiekh Sharif adeer he is no problem, if he wins we will welcome him as we do every Somali leader. You must be sad he is not from Guriceel, since you have admitted your political fortunes depends on that group.. :D

NASSIR   

Originally posted
The sentiment of D-clan's lesser impact in monopolizing the violence in the South was echoed by a Ugandese General on Reuters. So there's a widespread consensus that Shabaabs are made up entirely of the H-block and that empowering it would indeed strangle the raging spread of the so called extremists.

This is basically to strip Shabaabs of its social base, the pipeline of the resistance's lifeblood. And that has been the overriding case. And the fact that a series of reports from influential think-tanks have leaked the rumor that the TFG were predominantly structured around the D-clan and its leadership helped expedite the next course of action in accordance with America's shift of foreign policy from hard to soft power or a combination of both. However will the new experiment at the expense of unity and reconciliation work to deprive Shabaabs of its popular support or it will prove again there's no match for the Great Revolution.

Check this Press release posted on AllPuntland. Basically it's what I said in the above quotation.

AllPuntland Jan 30, 2008