Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

BURCO CELEBRATES ITS SONS... SNM

that is your view ,,, but you are absolutely wrong ,,,,,,,,,, the punch of criminals are the warlords in the south that are changing the shirts from warlord to a government to the ICU to the i don't know ,,,,,,,

These guys fought and now enjoying their job ,,, a peaceful country ,,,,, but don't think they are sleeping, they are ready in case someone try to hurt the nation ,,,,, they are aware of what u doing right now

Fanisha   

What ever man, they have killed women and children including many of my family members that had nothing to do with war. Don't ps me. let them enjoy thier job in this world but Alah is waiting for them on the other side.

who have they killed fanisha where u from in somaliland from westeren awdal or

From easteren Sool

becous we where fighting the tribes where allied with the siyaad goverment

When war happends ppl die

They destroyed our houses and killed more 100.000 ppl and destroyed our country so there for we have 2 right 2 fight the war off

waa fill saabililahi athar na la hum

Becous allah says that in his kuran

Fanisha   

So are you saying people who live in Awdal and Sool were allied with Siyad bare? Look man if siyad bare killed your ppl, why not go to where he is and kill him, why kill innocent ppl that had nothing to do with Siyad bare. waxa layiri one man's freedom fighter is another man's criminal. So cut it out, they are bunch of criminals to me and to so many others.

Gurl listen when the awdal ppl where alied witht the somalia goverment we where fighting somalia

as a country u get me

either u with uss or your against uss

allah akbar allah akbar allah akbar

walilahyil xamd

Sharif,

Seef labood yar baad tahay ee ukaadi bal. You have the right to support your freedom fighters but please don't use the "mujahid" title since they're not and was never fighting for the cause of allah.

Temujin   

Even prophet muhammad said in his hadith that when the isxaaq army of 170.000 will libarate beyt al qudis that means the mahdi is one of uss 2

Hahahaha. What is up Khalid.

khalid does that make sence

nah i mean i left somalinet 2 boring man so do i have so many nicknames on the somali websites

termujin hadith ka diib ugu noqo adeer

they where fighting kafirien meaning the biliqo of the somalia goverment we where fighting a country not just a goverment our target was 2 destroy the somalia republic and we did well.

dagaalka culummada reer somaliland bala weydiye maxaanu ku dhawaaqna and the culuma said , dagaalka wa fii saabililah ather na la hum

And thats what we did