Sign in to follow this  
zamatar

Xaafad cusub,HARGEISA

Gabbal   

Nice advertising. Nationalist I'm waiting, I have a haunch there are new development complexes in Bosaaso you want to share with us... :D :cool: icon_razz.gif

BN   

^^^I dont think you want to get him started... :D

Choices:

The Kensington

The Cambridge

The Westminster

The Westminster's caught my eye...I better start saving up. :D:D

Blessed   

I've heard of White Sand Village when it was in it's planning stages; have they finished it. The link is some how not working for me.

Qudhac   

i was in hargeisa in ramadan and i saw the area where the village is being built and indeed its whole village built from scratch but i have to say the most beautifull suburban village is Himo Village which not far from white sand village

http://himilovillage.7p.com/

Himilomap.JPG

Xarunta-shaqada.JPG

LANDER   

Fellows, housing is a positive devellopment indeed and has been so for the past decade, but I don't get why it needs to be posted on the politics forum. If your adeer just so happens to work for one of the contractors and your a trying to get a PLUG, I suggest the general section to get the most BANG for your free advertising dollars ;) .

N.O.R.F   

I see nice progress is being made, maybe i should go and get in on the act. :D

The construction process is very slow when it comes to large scale buildings, many of the workers work slow to maximise the time it takes in order to get their 'mushahar'. I dont really blames them. Materials take forever to arrive from the gulf states, but with possible new links between the gulf and Barbera port, this may be reduced.

Thinking of going and cornering the market