Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Maxamed Dhere Arrested...!

Originally posted by Xaq:

this is embarrassing. i can imagine the tigres sitting in their office laughing and shaking their heads, saying "these somalis are so easy".

Of course. It says and reflects much about us average Soomaalis than that single qabqable. Wuu u qalmaa kaas iyo wixii lamid ah waxaan iyo wax ka daran lool dhaqmo, laakiin Xabashi inay a Soomaali man saas yeesho -- and he is a Soomaali dalkiisa u dhashay after all -- uma qalanto, he is Soomaali and Soomaalis should deal with him and his ilk, not Xabashis.

Abwaan   

It looks like in Siyaasadda Soomaalida iyo taageerada qabyaaladda dad ku waalanayaan...lol...Ilaahoow na caafi.

money   

Nin Abeeso koriyoow ama keenoo adigaa u aayiye axdi ma leh abasiiniya lagu aaminaa ---- that was a Somali saying - ha ka xaaxaabiyaano nimankii itoobiyaan dalka keenay oo dadka ku laayay in iyagana la qararamsado waa ku macdahay -

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by Xaq:

this is embarrassing. i can imagine the tigres sitting in their office laughing and shaking their heads, saying "these somalis are so easy".

Of course. It says and reflects much about us average Soomaalis than that single qabqable. Wuu u qalmaa kaas iyo wixii lamid ah waxaan iyo wax ka daran lool dhaqmo, laakiin Xabashi inay a Soomaali man saas yeesho -- and he is a Soomaali dalkiisa u dhashay after all -- uma qalanto, he is Soomaali and Soomaalis should deal with him and his ilk, not Xabashis.
Who cares if he is Somali? He claimed to be a government, was used by foreigners to massacre his own nation and people, and now the chickens have come home to roost. I hope he repents and returns to his people, but I wouldn't be surprised if you see him in Adiss Abab next year.