Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

President will be protected by 16,000 police officers

oh shiid :rolleyes: , ok will there be any other buyers, am willing to under write the price and incure a 25% lose :cool: . This peice (lol my brains gone now, i cant spell peice)is in good nick, and has dual aspect perfomance (A) Can shoot done a Black Hawk (as displayed by Iraqi farmer in the war) and it Provides an Excellent piece on the wall..

well shall we start the Bidding at £356 :D

N.O.R.F   

:eek: £375 now yr talkin, green park station? i'm there, i have to dress as a copper and use the fansy dress i hired for last years work bash, they will never spot me,i may need a get away driver tho, winger what u saying? i hear yr pretty handy behind the wheels due to yr bank robbery days, what do you to one more stint?

Modesty   

I just want to say I LOVE THE BRISTISH!!!!!!! You people know how to protest, you know the truth of the real current world situation.

P.S. DON't WELCOME THE KILLER BUSH TO LONDON!!

Until bush goes back to USA I would be changing my location details on my profile from Buckingham Palace ;):D

This is my protest lol

Peace out, Mujahid.

DAD   

I want to see how Americans would react after watching their flags burned on TV in the streets of London.

Gabbal   

^^^^waawarey you Brits really know how to protest huh? Acuudibilaah. Keep it up folks! smile.gif :cool:

I hope our UK nomads are demonstrating their feelings too.

Liqaye   

Man the americans are so amusing in tanzania in 1998 they shut the whole countries communications with outside world for 40 minutes just for the sake of Bill-were is my cigar-clinton.

Then i saw on CNN the 100 meters between the gates of the palace and the reception area was coverd with him in a bombproof, bullet proof, spit proof abuse proof limousine with 8 cm thick windows.

What cowards.

N.O.R.F   

Latest Bush statement " I understand that people do not agree to war, but my job is to protect the US citizens"

Does'nt that statement just incriminate him and his henchmen? Only caring for US citizens, this guy is unbelievable.

I'm currently watching BBC News 24, trying to spot any nomads at the protests. Funny how the BBC are giving this extensive covarage, sky are also covering this but with snide remarks about Iraq, 9/11 and Al-(u know who), Cnn are concentrating on Istanbul and Fox are reporting on Micheal Wacko Jacko.

Waiting for this Bush statue that will be toppled by the protesters,lol, gr8 idea.

^^ did u spot me? :D

I'm really proud of the Brits for standing up and having their say peacefully. Its an insult to any1's intelligence to even talk about the !d!ot..

On a humorous note - telling us that his limo can stand a (x)kg bomb??? - then a (x+1)kg one is in order eh? :D

x = 4-6kg..cant recall exactly.

N.O.R.F   

^^^i thought that was you, the one wearing the jalaabiib jumping up and down on the toppled statue screaming down down mareakan!!lol, sorry u set yrself up there!