Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Abdullahi Yuusuf: The first infidel leader to lead a Muslim Nation!

Castro   

^ He doesn't have the right to call him an infidel, you're right, but he can call him a traitor, coward, criminal, warlord, and an incompetent geriatric fool. And he would certainly be justified in doing so.

Originally posted by Violet:

And you have the right to call him an infidel because??

According to my great sh. Shariif Cabdi Nuur, and of course, Sh. Cumar Faaruuq, I am more than right to call Abdullahi Yuusuf an infidel!

When you kill my Culimo and destroy the efforts to establish an Islamic Government in Somalia, you are nothing but a plain Kaafir whose rewards must be a miserable death by our Mujaahidiin!

Yes, he is # 1 Gaal I know so far in Somalia!

Lol@Alle. Niyow you are a hot button.

Violet. The president leads a govt that is composed of Warlords that have 1000s of somali blood on their hands. They commisioned a war to invade their own nation. A war that was perpertrated & financed by infedils. You do the math walaal.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

So he's an infidel because some sheikhs said so? I thought that decision was up to god. My bad.

Are you saying a sheikh identifying and informing us about an infidel, munaafiq or traitor equals God judging people? Are you saying if (hypothetically, factually) Abdullahi Yusuf is an infidel, we Somali Muslims can do nothing about it because only Allah can judge him?

Call Cabdillaahi Yuusuf Axmed qashinka uu yahay, any name qashinimadiisa muujineyso.

Still waxyaabo ayaa jirto aan la gudbin. Gaalnimo iyo waxaas asaga iyo Eebbihiis ayee jirtaa. Calling him 'gaal,' however, adiga lee dambi kuu keenee maalinta yoomul qimaayaha lagu dhaho caddeey gaalnimadiisa, oo haddee beenoowdana adiga dambi weyn isku jiiday.

I don't think Sheekh Cumar Faaruuq or Sh. Cabdinuur inay saas dhaheen ayaan mooday inay socon doonto that day.

Dambigaaga yareyso.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Call Cabdillaahi Yuusuf Axmed qashinka uu yahay, any name qashinimadiisa muujineyso.

Still waxyaabo ayaa jirto aan la gudbin. Gaalnimo iyo waxaas asaga iyo Eebbihiis ayee jirtaa. Calling him 'gaal,' however, adiga lee dambi kuu keenee maalinta yoomul qimaayaha lagu dhaho caddeey gaalnimadiisa, oo haddee beenoowdana adiga dambi weyn isku jiiday.

I don't think Sheekh Cumar Faaruuq or Sh. Cabdinuur inay saas dhaheen ayaan mooday inay socon doonto that day.

Dambigaaga yareyso.

I don't think you are in any position to decline the validity of that verdict by our great scholars, but let's assume you are at that level of cilmi, how would you explain the deeds of someone who is killing Allah's slaves for being true Muslims, and destroying the Shariica system of Allah by using both Ethiopians and Americans for his Kufaarness intentions?

If Abdullahi Yuusuf is a Muslim and he did all of those against our religion, we have no reason to accuse him nor attempt to harm him for known reasons in our religon.

Maskiin, duqaas waa riftaa marwalba, diintiisana yaan wax laga sheegin isma galaayaan awoowe!

That Gaal (and his coworkers, including Qeybdiid and Co.) is my enemy so long he is pursuing the destruction of my religion!

Emperor   

Muslinimada ama gaalnimada qofka culimada magooyaan, ilaahay ayaa taas utaalaa balse culimada waxay sheegaan raad raac ama sababo. However, I never heard either of the said Sheikhs above naming Mr Yusuf as Kafir.

Now tell me Alle-ubaahne, Culimadaas goormaa kuu sheegaan adna inaad Islaam tahay? Warqada aad kawadatid ee qeexaysa that you are a Muslim nastusi

Xoogsade   

Alle-Ubaahne, not a smart move. You just gave a nice topic to A/Y supporters to cleanse this man by arguing you can't call a muslim kaafir. All of a sudden, he will be our imam and we have to pray behind him. Think before you write.

I never bothered about A/Y's faith as that is not a factor in all he did for the last thirty years. If indeed Islam was a factor in this man's life, he wouldn't be who he is today, so islam is not a subject to be botehred with when it comes to A/Y. why not treat him as he presents himself? A murderer, a thug, a warlord, jaahil badaw ah and etc. There are plenty of adjectives he quite comfortably fits in.

Farxaaan   

C/laahi Yuusur Kufaar ma ahan Laakin Waa Doofaar...

Nin Gaalo ku Taageeray in ay Leeyso dad muslimiin ah oo aan Waxba Galabsan Qery Muu Leeyahay ? waa maya

bal Arag Siduu Noo Ceebeeyay ....Shame on us...

zynab   

i always knew somali's had a talent in dividing and distinguishing themselves on different attributes , but who would of thought it would come down to religion, saying someone is gaalo is beyond any comprehension i have, , futhermore dose this mean any supporters of C/laahi is gaalo is well, with the only exception being if you live in xamar,