Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntlanders for Free *****

My lineage is irrelevant but solidarity with our is essential.

J11....All Somalis should support the efforts of our brother but I posted this in light of present situation.

ThanksfulSP...I thought you and I will find some commonality in Faroole.

Som@li   

ONLF with or without Puntland's help will succeed and prevail. ee maxaa taariikhda u geli shacabka ku dhaqan Puntland.

Hunguri   

loool@ A&T, wallaahi nin hadhaya ma tihid. Waligay masoo qorin kalmadan "Ina-adeerow" :

Waayo qof aan jeclahay ayaan kula hadlaa. Hadda waxaan ku leeyahay:

Ina-adeeroow A&T, Qalab iyo Dagaalba waan ku garab taagnahaye, ma waanay ka fiicnayn inaad horta ogaatid, anigu Hunguri ahaan waxaan ONLF u sameeyey :D

Bal halays barto!

Hunguri   

Jacaylbro lool niyow saaxiiboow orodoo seexo. Waar dee waa 2:00 AM. Mise, furaashkii Gó ayaad soo dhigtoo waxaad is tidhi Goáa halugu moodo :D:D loool

Kamaavi   

^ :D:D:D

Waxaan soo xasuustay muqaaxiyihii wakhti kaama tegin ee saqda dhexe markay tahay cajalad kal hore laga duubay BBC lagu tuuri jiray , wakhti kaam tegin ayey shaaha iyo jaadka ku socod siin jireen :D

juma-nne   

After Looking at the whole scenario I have been compelled to add into this thread and try to sum it up in brief.

it's my opinion that ONLF is engaged in a genuine struggle but with faulty strategy. ONLF have either unknowingly skipped or intentionally ignored one essential procedure in their justified struggle against oppression.

It's my observation that the oppressor have succeeded in exploiting these loopholes, and is so far using them effectively. Its my opinion that ONLF have to go back to the drawing table and come up with strategies of reaching out to their fellow Somalis not only in the ****** region but globally as well. They should bear in mind that their Somali brothers have nothing against them except that the enemy have succeeded where they failed.

For some reasons Onlf have totally failed in countering Meles grand strategy of divide and rule they basically failed to get other Somalis to cooperate and instead have been viewed with suspicion and measured through the clannish Somali cultural construct.

The oppressor have conceited relation with the Somali neighboring entities of Somaliland and Punt land. They as well simultaneously calling the shot in all Somali affairs on the international arenas. Ethiopia's dictatorial regime have temporally succeeded in their Strategic move of slowly stifling the Somali ethnic autonomy and power in the Horn of Africa.

ONLF can be a launching pad for the Somali power resurgence in the region. This would be a probability under the condition that they cease from playing to the tune set by Meles. They should and engage reach out to their brothers and sisters regardless of the obstacles and challenges in place. Fortunately Somalis Share everything in common except for the constructs of tribal and regional difference which if well approached can be bridged through our long existing traditions.

My conclusion and advice to all ONLF activist is that This struggle needs more than the reiterates of "Qoriga dhegga iisudha"