Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Intercourse with a married Women

Hibo   

I started having relationships with a married women. We havent had sex YET, but i have a question. Is having sex with a married non-Muslim(gaal) considered adultery under Islamic Sharia. Its not like there mariage is accepted under Islamic rules.

Hibo   

Salaam walaalkiis

Brotha i don't wanna say something wrong but, since u are the muslim one here, don't u think if u commit adultery, It's u who'll be commiting the SIN??. I'mean she's already Gaalo herself and her marriage isn't exceptable under the Islamic Law, so forget about her. But if you have any sexual acts its u who'll be commiting the sins. Because U KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES. Therefore, if u commit adultery wether she's married or not married (as she's gaalo). U'll be the one that's COMMITING THE ACT.

Peace

P.S I wish I had any quotes from the QUran about Adultery but if u look @ the Quran u'll see many places of what it says.

P.S.S If I say anything wrong it's from Shaydaan and if I say anything good it's from Allah.

*Sista

Hibo   

Salaams...

Nova,

Beautiful...couldn't have said it better sis!

SPider,

Why would you want to deal with a married woman anyway? Don't become a home wrecker man... it won't look good on your marriage application later on. cwm26.gif

ARAWEELO   

cwm24.gif

Alla ceeb baa meesha ka taagan~~ tana ma ii dhimaneyd. Yaa maxaa tiri ina hooyo inter hee.....Soomaali ka xishoota waxyaalaha qaarkood ayaa la arki jirey. War bal waxyaalahaas oo kale waa wixii xaalka lagu kala qaadan jirey,,,oops mise gaalo ayay aheyd wuxu........iga daa go'dadu ceeb ma taqaanee waxay doonto ayay iska walaqaneysa, laakiin ninka muslinka ah ee u bareeray sinadaas foosha xun ayaa ciqaab u taal Aakhiro. cwm15.gif

Iska daa ayaan ku oran lahaa hadii aadan weli falkaas ku kicin waayo waa fal xun oo ka soo hor jeeda diinteenna iyo dhaqankeennaba.

Take Care

Spider,

I am really laughing at your attempt to insult our (at least my) intelligence.

Where does it say “under Islamic Sharia” that it’s OK to commit zina?

Leave the poor misguided woman alone.

------------------

wizride.gif

Kowneyn   

Spider:

By asking such a question u have shown how morally bankrupt ur.

Nova:

Muslims respect all marriage contracts no matter the religion.

Kowneyn

Hibo   

bro,

I think under islamic law it is prohibited to engage any sexual behavior before marriage, no matter if the other person is married or not.

Araweelo

abaayo how u expect people to gain knowledge if they can't ask questions, obvious people are here so they don't have to deal with people face to face & that is perfect way to avoid any embarresment.

mataan   

i dont mean to diss the brother but walahi my 5 yrs old nephew wld know that its not allowed...anyway bro what you doing wid islaamaha...in my opinion this will count as DOUBLE SIN cos first u cheated Allah and secondly you stole someone's (the woman's husband) property...

bro, my advice to you is avoid the ting.

byee

Sniper   

hey if you havent done it yet don do it...And if you've did already then under the islamic law..you must be GARAACA if you're not married yet and her she'll be punished for bigger sins like the shirk...and if she converts then islam detorys everything before it(sin)

that is all for now..so watch out...

------------------

sniper.jpg