Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

Al shabab, the heroes of somalia

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by axmad gurey:

You are judging everything by "what you've seen" and i think that is the problem.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...What should I base everything on? Your words? loooool

JB, you're so far behind dearest...Haven't you read anything Gurey wrote, the girl wasn't anything close to even 14, duh...Get your facts straight baan ku iri, and don't believe anything you see... :D

When you say that, "They are also worst than any crimes commited by Ethios, TFG, or any other warlord," you just exposed yourself and i don't think anyone will give weight to your words.

Don't forget to add, those who killed didn't kill in the name of Islam...You just exposed yourself kuyeh...Mise I've missed the part where the TFG said they were fighting in the name of Allah and Islam? Sheekoy ku nacay...

Ayeeyo...Pink is about to be in..The boys are ahead of the curve dee. Jolie n Brad will be doning that pretty soon.

People it is OK to say the rise of Al-Shabaab are detrimental to my interests instead of beating around the bushes.

Kool_Kat   

Don't they say 'only a real man can wear pink' or something? What about the covering of the face? Taasi ma raganimaa, mise waa xayawaanimo? :D

i would have to say that you can tell for sure that the Ethiopians don't want stability in Somalia and you can tell for sure who are allied with the Ethiopians.

My comment about only going by what you have seen meant that you should see more by doing more research and not just except what you see at first glance.

Once again, just looking at the situation in Kismayu and Marka and Mogadishu show that the Shabaab are getting along with the people and the people are welcoming them. Just today they were welcomed into Bardhere. Those specific problems or mistakes that many people like to bring up have been exposed and explained by the Shabaab. Even so, those instances are not common.

If they were as some people like to describe them, i think there would be so many cases of unlawful stoning and unlawful killing. They have only been able to bring one or two examples that they claim are unlawful.

Let's be balanced.

Kool_Kat   

Che, stop teasing ayeeyo? On the 2nd picture, his eyes aanba ku dhex dhumay...So captivating...

***I hope I don't get stonned to death or beheaded for such comment***

Poker   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^It is hot in Somalia. Unlike Brad, they can't afford sunscrean.

Besides, covering your faces gives manly rugged look

78677438.Ca9d9spm.tuareg.jpg

tuareg.box.jpg

He is wearing fleece under his "dress".

They're cowards who dare to show their faces in public.

Hadaad mujaahid tahay maxaad isku qarinaysaa?

LooooooooooooooL@Ayeeyo

Yup Al-Shabaab are cowards who kick a well armed, well financed, well trained Tigrey army to the curb.

And by the way, wouldn't the masked face make them more visible just like red coats in the American revolutionary war. It makes them easier to spot them that's if you wanna engage. And their leaders are out in the public Roobow, Godane, Turki, Saadiq, etc.