Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

Al shabab, the heroes of somalia

Kool_Kat   

^The only criminals here are AlShabaabulXayawaaniin...

As for JB and I, we are on the same side *most* of the time...But what is a friendship if you can't disagree eyna qiiq iska kicin karin? Wiliba iyadoo looool iyo :D lagu jiro?

Abtigiis   

Al shabab are the same people who made us walk with some dignity as a Somali's, with their blood and bone. Sad people who are enjoying Pizza in safe lands say this against them. JB, adiga qaraxii hargeisa ayaa lagaa raacay'e, bal KK maxaa waalay?

Kool_Kat   

A&T, I like my pizza with chicken and pineapple toppings and a can of 7up...Thank You! :D

Waxaa iga waalaya these AlShabaabulXayawaaniin are warlords who use diinteena to carry out their heinous crimes...Bal iisheeg diinta qoraysaa the stonning death of the 13/14 year old laxoogayay?

JB, how can I refer to them as Shayaadiin when they are Xayawaano?

The xayaawaano are on the right path where Allah created them ,, they follow the same aim and way Allah wanted them to live.

Kuwani are Alshayaadiin coz way ka leexdeen wixii Ilaahay u sameeyay ,,,

RedSea   

Ethiopia, the country responsible for killing thousands of somalis is an ally, while those who stood in the way of Ethiopian onslaught are evil trouble makers.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Qooleey, Al-Shabaab maxaa lagaa siiyaa beryahan. Nimanka aad video ku aragtay waa Amxaaro afka soo dabboolatay. :D

Ma ku dhaaranee ineey iyaga ahaayeen kuwii qoorta ka jaray maskiinkii Muqtaaroow? :D

Kool_Kat   

^Waa necbahay xayawaanda aan diinta iyo bini'aadanimadaba waxba ka ogeen...

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Qooleey, Al-Shabaab maxaa lagaa siiyaa beryahan. Nimanka aad video ku aragtay waa Amxaaro afka soo dabboolatay.
:D

Ma ku dhaaranee ineey iyaga ahaayeen kuwii qoorta ka jaray maskiinkii Muqtaaroow?
:D
Adigiiyaa hadana? Amxaaro kuyeh...Amxaarada shimee afMaay kuhadli jireen? Quraankey aqrinaayaana qaaf miyaa? Yaase ku dhaaran karo ineysan eheen AlShabaabulXayawaaniin oo ey Amxaaro yihiin?

Like I said in the other thread 'if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck'...

PS, the next time you call me Qooleey, MODs kaan kugu dacweynaa ogoow...The name is Kool Kat... :D

Pss, hope all is well ina'adeer...