Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab ban more NGO's this time including HORN RELIEF

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Beer-Gaal:

The Whole fuss was abt Horn Relief ?Duke you are so narrow minded walaal, HR is an INGO which has operations in number of East african countries like SOmalia, Kenya, DJabouti and last but not least Maakhir State of somalia
:D
so it's aint howl reerka u taalo Generalkow.

Illusion mixed with radical clannism is indeed disgusting. Garowe-online AKA Timur had purposely reported this knowing that Atam has Makhiri supporters as if Horn-Relief suspension would alter Makhiri thoughts on the Western Bari movement.

The men in Western Bari are independent and are inspired by freedom, to free silly Garowe from Ethiopia and other foreign masters. As far their relationship with insurgencies in the south, they have every right to align with whom they choose.

What logic do you use to demonize relationship with Al-Shabaab and yet to praise being an Ethiopian puppet?

Xudeedi   

waxaan ogahay inuu dhiig la'aan kugu riday Xudeedi
!for Sheikh Mohamed Said Atam , waxaan u aqaanaa nin wadani ah oo oo u heelan difaaca dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa.

Cafwan yaa Duke, after all we still share Islam as a common denominator.

Xudeedi   

Duke,

One man's terrorist,is another man's freedom fighter, have you ever heard that GD ? it's true. i know you gonna come up with Ilkajiir and few other papets here and there, but the truth is Atam will be around as long you as there is injustice in the Galbeedka Gobolka Bari,,,,so DG you keep siging on Al Shabaab agent Attam!!! .

[b}spot on [/b]

Why is Attam so scared to show his face? And why not a single man from the sub clan that he supposidely leads can come out and even write an article with their real name, and face in support of their hero? :D

Why not a single demo anywhere in the world in support of this grand movement for justice?

All we see is bravado, putting one self in the line of duty is the least someone who is after justice can do. Attam hides his face out of fear thus does not even belive in what he claims on the Radio waves. It is time to to step up to the plate, otherwise its just hot air and a "war for justice" on line.

Xudeedi   

^More nonesense as usual. MP Asha Ahmed Abdalla had publicly came out in support of Atam and spoke to both local and international news agencies.

While some may disagree with Atam, most of the Western Clan elders were critical of how Puntland handled the situation.

As far as writting articles online, why don't you write the gibberish you display on SOL with your name? The true hate for Makhiri's that you present here, i'd be surprissed if you penned your name on it.

All articles posted by Makhiri outlets had names on them, with the exception of editorials.

Hypocracy is a custom in your enclave, thus i won't be surprised.

Asha Abdalla, :D so she resigned and went to the hills? Lol@ hate for Makhir. Desperate attempt as usual, aside from loving Drama you are also allergic to the truth, never has anyone apart from you insulted whole clans and its recorded here.

Even Nassir for all his talk never went out of line and for that he has our respect. The respect I have for my cousins in Makhir is well known and recorded here. Long before I even knew you & your outfit existed, it was recorded here and if you need more info, just do a basic search or even ask Nassir. Your hate filled insults and attempts to start a clan war wont change a thing, I still have love for my people in those regions. Thus don’t go and hide behind the bog lad.

Again you need to believe in this cause lad because frankly you seem scared of something. Your hero Attam, also seems scared of something. Let me guess is it the PIS? ;)

Attam needs to show some balls[/b and his face...He needs to lead and not make silly threats in the air waves acting all macho.

His supporters need to step up and put their money were their mouth is, after all you are the one at war with the "SSDF". Not the other way round.

Xudeedi   

^Wipe off your tears old man, as a matter of fact, go on and further elude yourself. I'm not ashamed to support my clan, my political stance has well been documented.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

I'm not ashamed to support my clan, my political stance has well been documented.

lol. You dont support your clan, you support an idiotic man. :D Also let us know how your declared war with the "SSDF" goes. :D

Xudeedi   

These regions are by far one of the poorest in the state thus nothing to covet in terms of resources; this clean up operation is between an Al Shabaab agent and his terror cell hiding out in the mountains.

Your reputation on SOL is well documented. Aren’t you the man who is known for insulting all Somali clans on SOL. For god sakes, you have not sparred Somali’s who settle in Ethiopia, Somalilanders, Inhabitants of Mogadishu, Gedo, Jubooyinka iyo Galgaduud, SSC.

You’re a man with due time in his hands, rant on and keep offending all Somali clans except for the enclave in Garowe?

How can I reason with such a character?

Common sense tells me that it's unworthy for me to exchange thoughts with an insignificant old man who spends many hours behind a PC.

Go entertain yourself and tell us how your clan rules 1/3 of Somalia.

Clown

These regions are by far one of the poorest in the state thus nothing to covet in terms of resources; this clean up operation is between an Al Shabaab agent and his terror cell hiding out in the mountains.

Again this is when you highlight your lack of understanding.I stand by that comment, is the area not poor even relative to other areas of the state? Is it not what Nassir & you have been complaining about all along? And is Attam not an agent of Al Shabaab?

Adeer let me remind you that I won’t now as I have never insulted your person, but its clear maybe by attacking Attam you thought one was attacking you and your family. Again lack of comprehension explains allot.

Timur   

Watching Xudeedi's posts is like watching a small dog bark across a fence at a much larger human.

All it takes is for the dog's owner (Puntland) to yank its chain or throw it a bone to change its mood.

Timur   

Mine is an attack on rhetoric, after all we are all just words on this site, not the people behind them. Xudeedi's rhetoric is that of the same type that trash sites like Galgalanews have been spewing lately. It is the same rhetoric that other "Maakhir" natives like Nassir have been spewing. It is the rhetoric of political and social outcasts who are trying to validate their claim to legitimacy by barking at a much larger, more noble entity [Puntland]. If Xudeedi was unique in his opinion it would certainly be a personal attack but this is an attack on a frame of mind that is diseased, one that thrives off of mischief and lives for the 15 minutes of fame. Don't ignore it, these like-minded thinkers on SOL and the Somali community are the spearhead of anarchy.