Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab ban more NGO's this time including HORN RELIEF

Ismalura   

I have a question for dadka tagreya the banning of relief Aid agencies; if you were hungary and had nothing to eat for days or even many hours would you eat the aid food? You speak like this because you have eaten and you can come to sit on a computer and type hypocritical comments.

We do know that the western politics surrounding 'giving aid and saving Africans' and how a lot of it is self serving but the hungry masses don't need political or religious wars over them. Nin walbe calosha intuu buuxsada (probabaly with timirtii carabta) shacabbka xukun ha ku soo rago deedna ilaahey ka cabsi ha u ekysiiyo.

The burning of the Quran wasn't even supported by most Americans not to mention that it didn't even happen. Besides what if some Americans hate muslims there is a lot of hate on both sides and I don't see why they should be so offended by naceyb la muujiyaya.

I wonder if those of you alshabaab supporters on SOL could do everything you do and take for granted now if you were you living under their cursed authority.

Ismalura   

I have a question for dadka tagreya the banning of relief Aid agencies; if you were hungary and had nothing to eat for days or even many hours would you eat the aid food? You speak like this because you have eaten and you can come to sit on a computer and type hypocritical comments.

We do know that the western politics surrounding 'giving aid and saving Africans' and how a lot of it is self serving but the hungry masses don't need political or religious wars over them. Nin walbe calosha intuu buuxsada (probabaly with timirtii carabta) shacabbka xukun ha ku soo rago deedna ilaahey ka cabsi ha u ekysiiyo.

The burning of the Quran wasn't even supported by most Americans not to mention that it didn't even happen. Besides what if some Americans hate muslims there is a lot of hate on both sides and I don't see why they should be so offended by naceyb la muujiyaya.

I wonder if those of you alshabaab supporters on SOL could do everything you do and take for granted now if you were you living under their cursed authority.

Timur   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

I deal in facts, not emotions. Too many people, including yourself, bring too much emotion and not enough fact to these sorts of debates, which are important.

FACT: Cutting food aid has revived agricultural output, cheapened the price of food, and created enough surplus for Somali families to feed themselves and their neighbors. Malnutrition and food insecurity in regions where food aid is banned has dropped significantly since the laws were put in effect. I have already provided a detailed informational map on Page 1 backing this assertion.

Before you ask us situational questions based on your emotional logic, take the time to answer your own questions based on factual logic. And the facts state that I'd be better off growing my own vegetables in weeks rather than waiting for expired food aid for months. A watermelon only takes two weeks to reach maturity, all it takes is a seed and a little water, are you implying that our people can't simply do that, and why are you so excited to prevent them from doing so?

Two Things:

1- Relief agencies do not provide just food. The do more than that and we all know. They provide victim assistance, they run health facilities, they distribute food, they train people and so on.

2- Even if banning those NGOs mean the revival of local agricultural output, the existing few farms are not in a position to feed the whole country which almost all of its population are in dire need of food.

Maaddeey   

^ ku dar in dano shisheeye u adeegaan, diinta & dhaqankana dadka ka fogeeyaan.

Well Said Brother Timur!.

Ismalurto, wax yar is lur ee xaqaa'iqda la deal garee!. Hadda gobollada Mujaahidiintu ka taliyaan WFP waa ka mamnuuc haddana hadda ayay markii hore ka fiicanyihiine, ma sharixi kartaa??.

Somalina   

lol@timirtii carabta....

They cheer when they hear on the news that 100 Somalis died, so I'm not sure what you expect from their likes.

Dhiig Somali kuma jiro kuwaan, meel ay ka imaadeena lama oga.

Markii AS laga xaaqo dhulka Soomaliyeed xagey aadi doonaan ayaan rabaa inaan ogaado. I'm collecting pictures of anyone preaching AS propoganda.

Maaddeey   

They cheer when they hear on the news that 100 Somalis died, so I'm not sure what you expect from their likes.

Markii AS laga xaaqo dhulka Soomaliyeed xagey aadi doonaan ayaan rabaa inaan ogaado. I'm collecting pictures of anyone preaching AS propoganda.

^^No comment!

Timur   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

1- Relief agencies do not provide just food. The do more than that and we all know. They provide victim assistance, they run health facilities, they distribute food, they train people and so on.

Several dozen medical students graduated from Kismayo University recently, I don't see why foreign medical personnel are necessary. Somalis can handle these tasks on their own. Local business donations and public taxes will be used to pay for equipment. Muslim countries can also be counted on for donations of equipment, but the talent and manpower needed to help Somalis can and will come from within. Stop preaching for Somalis to stand idle and waste away their skills while foreigners play the role of nurse.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

2- Even if banning those NGOs mean the revival of local agricultural output, the existing few farms are not in a position to feed the whole country which almost all of its population are in dire need of food.

You should really keep up with news. UN estimates of needy were 3.5 million in 2007 but the numbers have dropped to 1.5 million, that's hardly the whole country and if you go back to page 1, 90% of those needy are in the central and northern regions where locals are still slaves to the WFP and their allies. I come from a farming background and let me tell you its very easy and fast to grow food, my father was a commercial plantation owner and he would export tonnes of food every day. Farms are so easy to run in the rainy southern regions that you CAN quite easily feed the entire population. You're also forgetting that most families in southern Somalia own farms. Looking around the land its a cruel joke how the people of those regions could be on food aid when their land is so abundant. Once again I'll suggest that you stop trying to suppress the independent and productive potential of our people back home. Food in southern Somalia is cheaper, higher quality, and more abundant than it has ever been before. My own family has recently returned to farming and business is good and so is the general quality of life. People are now saying that life is better at the moment than it was pre-war.

Somalina   

I aint joking, yaa i tusa ayaan taaganahay. Kuwa YT ku jira, kuwa wadada maraayo, kuwa masaajidka hortaagan. I have my camera handy at all times.

Maaddeey   

Nimco, sababta aan labadaada quote u soo qaatay ma taqaan?. Waa in quote'ka 2aad aad isku caddeysay inaad ka mid tahay kuwa aad quote'kaaga 1aad aad ku eedeysay!.

Somalina   

Somali uma aqaano ayaga, gar dheerna hadey Afghani ku noqonaayaan ayayga u taala. Waxaanu ahayn nagama dhigi karaan, mana nagu qasbi karaan.

Haddey ayaga urrur sameysteena, urruru badan ayaa ka danbeyn doona oo la dagaalami doono, oo qof xasuuq ku noolan karo ama aqbalaayo inta ka hartey cimrigiisa ma jirto, Soomalina waaba ka daran.

Been been taan ay wadaana wey iska dhamaanaysaa IA.

NASSIR   

Cawke aka Timur is back.

And he knows about the local reports with graphic evidence when his avatar's recruited ragtag militia of tribal encampments burned big farms in Galgala after a long policy of imposed economic sanction on the export and import of the western Bari region. Now Timur's character has all of sudden converted into an "outspoken" critic of the Relief agencies and the critical services they provide for the war-displaced Somalis out of "National" concern for the pathological economic dependence of the population, not knowing the fact these relief organizations either from U.N. or from the local ones like the Horn Relief are there, for all intent and purpose, to temporarily ease the pain of the vulnerable sections of our society or to provide consistent life-saving assistance for those whose livelihoods have been destroyed by unpredictable but recurrent armed conflicts btw al-Shabab and local clans or the former and Ras Kamboni and Hizbul Islam.

Most of the managerial and field staff and operational personnel for the relief agencies are made up of the local Somalis in every region. The "foreign" charge is as balatantly false as the presence of al-shabab in Galgala district of which the so called admin of PL has yet to produce any verifiable evidence of its widely discredited claims ever since.

Originally posted by Timur:

I can't believe people think that
the stone age villagers of Badhan, Dahar, and Las Qoray
could muster the funds to pull this off, lol. This money is coming from businessmen in Galkacyo, Garowe, and Bosaso
(not counting recent Maakhiri migrants).
[/QB]

^the migrants were deported to the Galmudug administered side of Galka'ayo. :D