Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Advice for Siilaanyo a-Soomaali.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Oo dee horta reer Bugland ma anaa wax keleba ka fili go'aan ahayne ,,,,
:D

Norf xalay buu email ii soo diray uu leeyahay boos ii soo qabo ,, wax baaa loo sheegay oo sidii hore maaha ,,, lol

Buntland waa laguugu xiraa, oo weliba lagaa shaqaalaysiinaa haddii North ku meelayn waayo :D That you already talked to him is a good move though

Oodweyne you are predictable awoowe. I heard you are with UDUB now for petty reasons. Any truth to that?

Emperor   

Xiin don't budge on Silaanyo say bye bye to him, he's weak, lost and have no sense of strong character, charisma or leadership.... and before you know he will be challenged to the Kulimiye leadership and will lose, I predict within this next 6 months.... Both Riyaale and his predesessor Egal have tested his patience more than a dozen time before in the last decade or so and have found Odagu have no balls and certainly not the ego to lead.... I know a great number of Kulmiye supporters since I interact with them quite frequently in my part of the world, they are angry and don't know what to make of their leader Silaanyo's take on this... Riyaale has become the don, the king of and the President for live of that Somali state. The question many of Silaanyo's supporters ask is what would their leader do if the extension happens again, for while Riyaale may attempt to do it is proved that Silaanyo would do nothing, and what he do that he can't now or couldn't do before, 'Geesa lo'aad kulaylka lagu gooyaa', Odaga horaa looga marsaday, he was the only serious challenger and now has no hope...

Riyaale needs a challenger, so far we see potatoes like Siilaanyo and that not so serious, confused, comedian Waraabe...

While Puntland ay Daaxuuro/Libaaxyo isku cayrsanayaan, it is sad to see that in SL a former spy and lame man like Riyaale ayaa Xaaraan iskaga haysta oo maalin walba Sheeko cusub usoo alifa in order to keep power and act like if he's their saviour, saint and good leader :D

Suldaanka so you buy that Riyaale has nothing to do with this and it is delayed because the election commission desired it :D , Alla nimanku ninka muxuu kala dilay oo maaliba sheeko ukeenay sidii caruurtii, adeer keep up the spirit but all I can tell you is this benefits none but Riyaale....

Mansa Munsa I think the problem started to roll when Dervishes decided to play second fiddle to self absorbed egomaniacs . Play real politics or you will be nothing more than bargaining chip which is exactly how Puntland and Somaliland treat Dervishes..Pity if you ask me!

Emperor,

Beyond old man’s patience lie real political calculi. He knows SL is no Norway, and can’t expect a smooth election and voter registration process. He knows voters are clans and have tribal allegiance. He knows that Riyaale is not the problem but only represents one arrow of many that will be shot from the large bow. So as long he plays the patient, old caring politician he well eventually win this thing. Even if he does not win, the perception of him being deceived will be hard to overcome. UDUB will not have the political capital and stability required to govern this region.

So give the man the credit he deserves. Rabble-rousers like the Hyena would resort to violence.

Oodweyne, if you cant answer a simple question (i.e. which party are you rooting for in SL’s coming election) then you are useless for this debate.

MM, blve me Darwishs have the keys in that region. Come a year or two, and the activities I am seeing in the West will translate into real political clout. It 's just a matter of time awoowe.

N.O.R.F   

The old boy will be patient. Riyaale being Riyaale will no doubt try something in Oct.

Is MM still calling for a 'just war' in SOOL? :D

RedSea   

The only circumstance that allows an extention under sl constitution is if the region is in state of emergency. Udub succeed in creating a chaos which they can use as barganing chip for an extention. It seems Kulmiye will let this one slide as well and come October there isn't going to be any more excuses left for Udub.

Duufaan   

Divided SNM had better days what ever unity they show this forum. I think Siilaanyo should give up. He supporters cannot take any more and they can do anything. Riyaale is humiliating them . Gob ceebowdey dheh

Give credit for Riyaal. Riyaale has grown from low ranked SSN officer to Hargeysa leader. The last ten years he learned lot about SNM tribes and their weakness. He is using money, divide and rule tactics. He can bribe and give more carots to Hargeysa tribes. Siilaanyo , the former SNM chairman has no chance his supporters can do nothing for him. Riyaale has six months to prepare, he printed enough fake money to pay votes, plus he is got Ethiopian and Jabuti support. He will claim he won votes from W/galbeed, Awdal and Sool.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

So give the man the credit he deserves. Rabble-rousers like the Hyena would resort to violence.

If that's the case, your "appeal" is wasted on the wrong man. Then again, that's nothing new...

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Is MM still calling for a 'just war' in SOOL?
:D

The same Q could be posed to Xiin. ;)

xiinfaniin;556993 wrote:
Waari mayside war hakaa haro

Sit it out. Wait till Riyaale admin runs out of tricks. Don’t play into Riyaale admin’s deliberate provocations. Six months will come soon, before you even know it. Somaliland is a peaceful region.
It’s not a democracy. It knows nothing about democratic processes
. The ploy to utilize latest voter registration machines in Somaliland of all places was just a trick to introduce an error prone process in order to justify election postponement.

War xiinow halka bal ku yara noqo